• nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The mission to great for Joe to respond to Drake lol
  • mike_tech
    mike_tech Members Posts: 144 ✭✭✭
    Options
    enough with the joe budden ? , this ? joe is infatuated with drake and a drake stan. he keep drake name in his mouth. real ? can see through that ? fake passionate speech that joe budden gave about views. joe just would like to be drake. joe budden wants to be known as the king of light skin rappers who gets all the ? and ? always talk and tweet about, he hates that it is drake and not him. that budden whole rant was fueled by envy and jealousy, but he is smart and knows that in this "its cool to hate drake climate" he would get away with that and he would have people backing him up and agreeing with him.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ythem ? are getting worse tho
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ill ask it if no one is going to.......where da ? was this on the album. Dont worry ill wait

Lol. You buying his ? tho? You making a purchase? ? man...

That ? flew off the shelves. There's a formula.
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    This is slaughter, new world order
    I be goin' hard, Westbrook, 4th quarter
    This is hip-hop, you ain't write it, don't record it
    I don't know how they gettin' down 'cross the border
    - Meek Mill

Im sorry.. As good as this is.. I cannot take this ? serious as a lyricist anymore.. I came up in the 90's.. You can't be reciting other ? bars and be considered elite..

Lol. Didn't meek pull up on q for not wanting to write his ? ? So how you know meek wrote that?

Would i buy a drake album if its was rapping....yeah.... i heard what he put out but was like nah not worth $10. And i dont give a ? bout formulas. ? wanna be top 5 top 5 top 5...ok prove it on a album. Put out a great rapping album. ? says he a rapper but put out 60/70% r&b album. Got nothing against r&b but if he wanna put out a r&b album i gonna call him a r&b artist.

Money comes first.
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    So ill ask it if no one is going to.......where da ? was this on the album. Dont worry ill wait

- Meek Mill

Im sorry.. As good as this is.. I cannot take this ? serious as a lyricist anymore.. I came up in the 90's.. You can't be reciting other ? bars and be considered elite..

Lol. Didn't meek pull up on q for not wanting to write his ? ? So how you know meek wrote that?

Would i buy a drake album if its was rapping....yeah.... i heard what he put out but was like nah not worth $10. And i dont give a ? bout formulas. ? wanna be top 5 top 5 top 5...ok prove it on a album. Put out a great rapping album. ? says he a rapper but put out 60/70% r&b album. Got nothing against r&b but if he wanna put out a r&b album i gonna call him a r&b artist.

Money comes first.

Not in this day and age where i can listen and see if its worth the money
  • Shizlansky
    Options

- Meek Mill

Money comes first.

Not in this day and age where i can listen and see if its worth the money

I'm talking about for the artist.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OvOYM Views out now, Drake the best alive right now
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Ehh I'm done checking for Fake Drake bars that he most likely didn't even write

He needs to stick to his auto-tuned prewritten tracks imo

But you still in here front and center for every drop.

lol.gif

What other drops are you talking about?

I'm pretty sure I don't have a single post in the views thread

I haven't posted in a Drake thread in a long time
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But you still in here front and center for every drop.

lol.gif

What other drops are you talking about?

I'm pretty sure I don't have a single post in the views thread

I haven't posted in a Drake thread in a long time

U, sir fresh and Gee the only ? who constantly bash Drake
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody point out exactly where he dissed budden and puff
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2016
    Options

Old head post

I grew up during the same time and guess what?
    Dudes had ghostwriters then too

Wtf u sound like a yung ? cuz wat poser n the 90s that had ghostwriters like drake was claiming top 5 & 2 b a hip hop great like drake? Gtfoh wit that dumb ?

So you believe that mc´s should not diss ? fearing that they may have ghostwritters? So ghostwriters better with that pen that these mcs that we all know of?

If u got ghostwriters u can't win no rap battle period....I repeat that I'm top5 & the nu j wit ghostwriters ? only works across the border n Canada that ? don't work n the States this is hip hop over here not hip pop

DaBull wrote: »
    this joint go hard , ? mad in here tho!

I just wanna know*meek mill voice who wrote it????? That's the million dollar question..

Drake the popstar>>>the 6fraud poser rapper

No....the real 6gaawd aka Quentin Miller got punched n the mouf 4 tryna act like them reference trax ain't exist

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

So you believe that mc´s should not diss ? fearing that they may have ghostwritters? So ghostwriters better with that pen that these mcs that we all know of?

If u got ghostwriters u can't win no rap battle period....I repeat that I'm top5 & the nu j wit ghostwriters ? only works across the border n Canada that ? don't work n the States this is hip hop over here not hip pop

DaBull wrote: »
    this joint go hard , ? mad in here tho!

I just wanna know*meek mill voice who wrote it????? That's the million dollar question..

Drake the popstar>>>the 6fraud poser rapper

No....the real 6gaawd aka Quentin Miller got punched n the mouf 4 tryna act like them reference trax ain't exist

U never seem to get tired do u
  • gee757
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

This is hip hop ? hip pop rapper posers wit ghostwriters claiming to be j & top5 that will never fly n the States it only fly across the border
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »

This is hip hop ? hip pop rapper posers wit ghostwriters claiming to be j & top5 that will never fly n the States it only fly across the border

Only being a fake gangsta fly over here. Tell"em Gee
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Take dat, take dat, take dat"
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But for real, who wrote this for him?
  • gee757
    Options
    Only being a fake gangsta fly over here. Tell"em Gee

Smh@ u 4 believing every word that comes outta a rappers mouf u shouldn't listen 2 rap