ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    Unpopular Opinion : I hated the movie Dead Presidents. Poorly written and too much gore ? was trash. I know you super black militant ? gonna catch feelings. Fight me Hotep ? !!!

How is that movie a "hotep" movie?

Didn't say it was a hotep movie. You like white women stay out of this discussion
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall supposed to hammer his reactions, this how dumb ? stays on the board. Fight people, fight!

If he stop expressing his opinion or change how he feel cause ? click a punk ass reaction 100 times then his opinion don't deserve no respect anyway. ? I respect it, I just don't agree.
  • texas409
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Unpopular Opinion : I hated the movie Dead Presidents. Poorly written and too much gore ? was trash. I know you super black militant ? gonna catch feelings. Fight me Hotep ? !!!

@texas409 C'mon bruh, The soundtrack alone was worth the time. Delilah and Larenz Tate's girl was worth the time. OG Kirby was worth the time. Chris tucker cussin out the preacher was worth time lol. That was a pretty decent movie. Me and all my ? was out snatchin bags with our faces painted like them trick or treatin that next year.

Fatherless ? snatching bags cause of a movie lol who's next?
  • _Lefty
    edited June 2016
    Options

@texas409 C'mon bruh, The soundtrack alone was worth the time. Delilah and Larenz Tate's girl was worth the time. OG Kirby was worth the time. Chris tucker cussin out the preacher was worth time lol. That was a pretty decent movie. Me and all my ? was out snatchin bags with our faces painted like them trick or treatin that next year.

Fatherless ? snatching bags cause of a movie lol who's next?

We was already snatchin bags, we just masked up cause we thought it would be slick, that's what lil ? do when they parents don't make em go to church during the festivities. I woulda snatched yo fat ass bag too 3rd wheel on ya birthday, juicy from the PJ's ass ? .
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

This is the stupidest ? I ever read in my life....i absolutely would fight you over this....

Are you sure? Remember that one poster that said Bobby Brown was better than Michael Jackson?
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Since we're talking about black movies, Menace 2 Society was pretty bad. They had a lot of subplots that they built up and didn't conclude. I'm surprised they resolved Caine's baby mama drama, they did need a way to end the film I suppose.

Jada was fine in that movie though.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

This is the stupidest ? I ever read in my life....i absolutely would fight you over this....

Are you sure? Remember that one poster that said Bobby Brown was better than Michael Jackson?

In 100% fairness he was being groomed to be the next mj before he met Whitney... ? really forget how big Bobby was........

If you a stuck in the 80/90's ass ? ....i can see you making that argument
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    Options

How is that movie a "hotep" movie?

Didn't say it was a hotep movie. You like white women stay out of this discussion

I like ? so I cant talk about movies. IC logic is undefeated.
  • Dupac
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »

Since we're talking about black movies, Menace 2 Society was pretty bad. They had a lot of subplots that they built up and didn't conclude. I'm surprised they resolved Caine's baby mama drama, they did need a way to end the film I suppose.

Jada was fine in that movie though.

It was a poorly written story, but directed perfectly given the time....:
    I can't see me today appreciating it like did at age 12
  • texas409
    Options
    Oh ? liked that trash cause Larenz Tate and Chris Tucker was in it foh that movie was trash ?
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Never watched all of Dead Presidents post*

that ? was borin as ? to me
  • _Lefty
    Options
    Oh ? liked that trash cause Larenz Tate and Chris Tucker was in it foh that movie was trash ?

No ? you trash!!

You think great movies are bad, and you think trannys are real women, no one can trust your taste

That ? gave me the number ? is like dunkin in the layup line and gettin a tech. He down 2 points before the clock even start on every argument he hop off into on the IC. If my out the loop ass know the story, everybody know it.
  • Dupac
    Options

No ? you trash!!

You think great movies are bad, and you think trannys are real women, no one can trust your taste

That ? gave me the number ? is like dunkin in the layup line and gettin a tech. He down 2 points before the clock even start on every argument he hop off into on the IC. If my out the loop ass know the story, everybody know it.

No it's like bragging to ? what condoms are the best when you been married for 10 years.... You know what real ? feel like and you still dealing with that ?
  • Dupac
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

Not my son
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ban that ? for the night....he prolly ?
  • TonyDubbz
    Options

Not my son

Is it in your top 5 hood movies?
  • Dupac
    Options

Not my son

I don't even have it together to rank but imma say yea
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    i aint gonna out and say its wack cause like I said i never finished it I was bored of the ? after a few minutes though. Might need to check it out again and fast forward to the gangsta ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    Options

Not my son

Is there a thread in LCA on this? I never go in that place.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I went over my parent's house earlier & my father had a freezer full of cherry frozens. It took every fiber in my bone to not get one without his permission.

I gotta find me a plug tomorrow
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Hit my big toe on the corner of a coffee table

Just peeled off the last of the toe nail

Drinking a beer
  • _Lefty
    Options
    In no particular order....I know it's six, but ? ya'll, they all essential...

Menace

Juice

Boyz in the hood

Friday

New Jack City

Do the right thing