Lamar Odom reportedly back to smoking on that glass...

Options

Comments

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »
    can you blame him......

his wife and her family is fukking his head up

You gotta be ? kidding.

Come on now!

- Kanye losing his damn mind
    - Bruce cutting his d-ck off and becoming a woman
    - Rob being a supersimp and captin save-a-hoe

I'm not saying the Kardashians aren't bad news, but Lamar didn't pick up a ? habit ? with Khloe. He's a crackhead just like his daddy.

This ? racist as ? , and the main reason why I don't associate with white folks. Too ? comfortable.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    can you blame him......

his wife and her family is fukking his head up

You gotta be ? kidding.

Come on now!

- Kanye losing his damn mind
    - Bruce cutting his d-ck off and becoming a woman
    - Rob being a supersimp and captin save-a-hoe

I'm not saying the Kardashians aren't bad news, but Lamar didn't pick up a ? habit ? with Khloe. He's a crackhead just like his daddy.

This ? racist as ? , and the main reason why I don't associate with white folks. Too ? comfortable.

How is it racist? Am I lying?

If I pointed out that a white methhead was an addict just like their white parent would it be racist?

Chill on the emotions, fact is fact.

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he want to suck on that glass ? , let him... He almost ? died! If he don't want to give it up it's on him.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    If he want to suck on that glass ? , let him... He almost ? died! If he don't want to give it up it's on him.

You ?
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lamar Odom's problems started way before the Kardashians

5 Pages later, still relevant. Every page....
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    I don't feel addiction should be classified as a disease.

MSQ18B3gDb1mfIWdVH1TrItv6HHfNkJB_lg.jpg
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    So a "disease" can't be a result of an individual's own actions ?

original.gif
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? ? is a hell of a drug
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »

You ?
    no
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    huey wrote: »

physical addiction changes the chemicals and the makeup of your brain, permanently effecting you for the rest of your life

Classifying it as a disease creates excuses for addicts to take less responsibility and for psychs to make more money through other drugs and treatments
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall are close minded with yall definition of disease...
  • deadeye
    edited June 2016
    Options
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    Yall are close minded with yall definition of disease...

Others are too liberal with their definition.

? 's getting ridiculous.

I mean, if somebody makes a habit out of banging their head against a wall.........does that mean they have "banging your head against a wall disease?"

The line has to be drawn somewhere.

Otherwise, any self-inflicted behavior can be classified as a disease.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall was cryn when he was in the hospital

Man i grew up in new yark watchn him!
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I know is if you used drugs like ? after the 80s than you don't deserve sympathy. My cousin's father still on that ? for over 20 years and it ruined his family
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont think yall giving credit to the addiction and looking at the person as being weak.

i am almost sure 95% of people on this site has an addiction of some sort.

all addictions dont just revolve around ? , heroin and alcohol
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont think yall giving credit to the addiction and looking at the person as being weak.

True

But I bet 95% of the ppl on here don't have addictions that's literally killing them
  • deadeye
    edited June 2016
    Options

Nobody's disputing addictions.

The problem is with addictions being classified as diseases.

Meaning, if someone could become a ? addict without ever smoking ? , an alcoholic without ever consuming alcohol, a heroin addict without ever doing heroin, etc etc.........then I could understand how those addictions could be classified as diseases.

However, outside of "? babies".........no one is at risk of getting any of these "diseases" if they never engage in that type of behavior.
  • Scroter
    Scroter Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    smoking ? in 2016...? I hope he dies again waste of ? life.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Drug addiction can literally change your brain chemistry...it's a disease...one the user is completely aware of but it's still a disease

I agree that addiction does change your brain chemistry but I don't agree with it being a disease. Mental problem like depression, schizophrenia etc yes....

If there's something I'm not getting here do educate me but I don't feel drug abuse is a disease simply because you have a choice unlike for instance communicable illnesses.

It's more like schizophrenia not in it's outward expression, but in structure. It's classified as a brain disease and has the same classification as schizophrenia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. The difference is an addict must initially willingly participate. For some people it will manifest due to genetics and for others it could be transgenerational (learned from parents etc.). And some people just don't give a ? . But it's characterized by a compulsion to continue using in spite of ? -social consequences. That compulsion is akin to something like someone with Parkinson's compulsion to shake, it is uncontrollable.

People saying "well if you know better, then why would you keep doing it" but it's not a question of will, but biology, and until you have sustained abstinence, you lack control. And you won't know you're an addict until it happens. Some people take drugs and they're fine. Others are addicts.

Here is why it's characterized as a disease:

(1) a clear biological basis; (2) unique, identifiable signs and
    symptoms; (3) predictable course and outcome; and (4) the inability to control the disease
  • (Nope)
    Options

If they do not revolve around drugs, they are not medically classified,
  • (Nope)
    Options
    Also, the disease model is not used to eschew personal responsibility. If you're sick then you need to take of care of yourself. The problem is that there is no consensus as to what constitutes effective treatment for addiction and what's available is not available to the poor.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol..so a ? is worth more than her ? but your whole hustle is based on a ? 's worth.

Interesting.

What are you getting at here?

I mean, if he could I'm sure Cap would be selling more than just sex if there was more money in it
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

Drug addiction can literally change your brain chemistry...it's a disease...one the user is completely aware of but it's still a disease

I agree that addiction does change your brain chemistry but I don't agree with it being a disease. Mental problem like depression, schizophrenia etc yes....

If there's something I'm not getting here do educate me but I don't feel drug abuse is a disease simply because you have a choice unlike for instance communicable illnesses.

It's more like schizophrenia not in it's outward expression, but in structure. It's classified as a brain disease and has the same classification as schizophrenia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. The difference is an addict must initially willingly participate. For some people it will manifest due to genetics and for others it could be transgenerational (learned from parents etc.). And some people just don't give a ? . But it's characterized by a compulsion to continue using in spite of ? -social consequences. That compulsion is akin to something like someone with Parkinson's compulsion to shake, it is uncontrollable.

People saying "well if you know better, then why would you keep doing it" but it's not a question of will, but biology, and until you have sustained abstinence, you lack control. And you won't know you're an addict until it happens. Some people take drugs and they're fine. Others are addicts.

symptoms; (3) predictable course and outcome; and (4) the inability to control the disease

As dope as this post is, and its a dope post. I still want to know what other disease can be cured with will power, because im drawing a blank.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all also have to consider how science can be affected by politics.
    _Lefty wrote: »
    (Nope) wrote: »

As dope as this post is, and its a dope post. I still want to know what other disease can be cured with will power, because im drawing a blank.

I'm going to say none until someone corrects me.