TI’s NYC Show Ends in Shooting (TroyAve's Bodyguard killed,TroyAve Indicted on Shooting Charged )

Options

Comments

• Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    let me guess...maino got respect in them streets.

i like maino an all...but he might need to stand down on this one. i hope he dont do something stupid over a broad he aint married to to prove hes a man.

? did enough time an plus now them cops waiting on him to jump.

It may have been Tax's ppl who shot old girl
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Didn't Maino just say he has no beef with Troy?
    This. Maino literally said that there is no beef whatsoever between him and Troy

Of course, Maino street wise enough to know it would be a ? move to associate himself in any way shape or form, yall expecting him to confirm that he do have beef with Troy? lmaooooo

From staying in NY last yr I can say I never heard of any Troy/Maino friction.That type of ? usually leaks into the streets.Ppl would have been talking about that.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    This. Maino literally said that there is no beef whatsoever between him and Troy

Of course, Maino street wise enough to know it would be a ? move to associate himself in any way shape or form, yall expecting him to confirm that he do have beef with Troy? lmaooooo

From staying in NY last yr I can say I never heard of any Troy/Maino friction.That type of ? usually leaks into the streets.Ppl would have been talking about that.

The police are trying to get Maino and UM for the ? the police song
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »

The police are trying to get Maino and UM for the ? the police song
    Speaking of them.. It just hit me that they and TI were all in the building that night and all 3 appear on money and violence
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50cent chilling with Murda n Maino the other night,so these 2 seem to not be worried about anything.

whh8id.jpg
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol didn't Maino shoot at 50 back in the day? How you let something like that slide?
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    lol didn't Maino shoot at 50 back in the day? How you let something like that slide?

He never did that,plus 50 cosign him when he got back in the music industry he says it in interviews
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    He courtroom appearance has been postponed while he has surgery for his bullet wound
    Watch him show up to court like this

2pacwheelchair.jpg?w=450
    dkghvw5bafm4.jpg

Well ? damn!

Gotta be The most embarrassing moment of his entire life

On a serious note..this stopped being funny to me man..this dude look like this ? is surreal to him.
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    Options

Maino older brother ran wit 50 crew
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    Options

"That's nothing," Maino explained. "I said all kinds of sh-- out my mouth before. As rappers, we say all kinds of things. I never took that personal. But 50 and my brother been friends for a long time; even before I got in the game they was cool. When 50 was first coming up, they was cool. And my man Monster that runs with him is from my 'hood. So it was a connection already. But I never tried to run under anybody else's flag, I tried to put my own movement together."
  • Lovebabois
    Lovebabois Members Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Maino aint a super thug so aint troy. They are Workers. Troy used the Gun if he were don dada the killers Would been kille d already. Same goes for maino dat nikka been braggin bout gettin knifed in his chin. Real thugz aint gonna let any1 do dat to u.. Same goes for 2pac he got Billied by sugeknight who got kncked by some disconigga True facto. Pac got robbed atleast 3 Times aswell. Non of dis Nikkas Actually bangin hard
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lovebabois wrote: »
    Maino aint a super thug so aint troy. They are Workers. Troy used the Gun if he were don dada the killers Would been kille d already. Same goes for maino dat nikka been braggin bout gettin knifed in his chin. Real thugz aint gonna let any1 do dat to u.. Same goes for 2pac he got Billied by sugeknight who got kncked by some disconigga True facto. Pac got robbed atleast 3 Times aswell. Non of dis Nikkas Actually bangin hard

The hardest criminals get killed what does what happens to them have to do with what they are capable of and willing to do to someone else?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac also shot 2 white policemen. Thats about as gangsta as you get. How many rappers these days would bust they guns let alone at the cops?

As far as REALLY bout that life

Pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any rapper you name
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    This ? a mess. That's what troy needs. Confusion is good for the defense.

You say that like the confusion is going to get him off on everything. He's seen on camera firing a gun in a club. No amount of confusion is going to dispute that fact

Once ballistics comes back and it shows their were two shooters Troy gonna roller skate home except for the illegal gun possession.

So I guess shooting in a room full of people doesn't matter anymore?

The second amendment is not restricted to any environment.
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? a mess. That's what troy needs. Confusion is good for the defense.

You say that like the confusion is going to get him off on everything. He's seen on camera firing a gun in a club. No amount of confusion is going to dispute that fact

Once ballistics comes back and it shows their were two shooters Troy gonna roller skate home except for the illegal gun possession.

He's on camera shooting a gun....he ain't skating off ? . ? go to jail in NY just for having a gun. You naive enough to think a dude shooting in the club is gonna skate home?

You can't read nikka, I said except the gun possession. The rapper Dollar got his brains blown out at the Beverly Center and old boy got off. Smartenup up.

We gotta wait for all the facts to come out.
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    man i wish i was in front of some of ? so i could punch you in the throat

You should work on losing your virginity first

is your mom and auntie still tricking on backpage ? ill hit her up
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When is the hearing
  • Lovebabois
    Lovebabois Members Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac also shot 2 white policemen. Thats about as gangsta as you get. How many rappers these days would bust they guns let alone at the cops?

Pac never shot any1
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pac never shot any1
    Its already known Pac shot 2 cops and was acquitted of all charges. Please know ur history before tryna correct someone else. Ur welcome