D0wn wrote: »
    NOLAQUEEN wrote: »
    @NOLAQUEEN I'm gonna be blunt here:

People like you are a bigger problem within the Black community than anyone else. People like you that can do nothing but sit off and complain about ? , exaggerating the issues we face between ourselves as if all of us are a problem. You can't see where Black men and women ARE doing well, where we are in happy, long standing relationships because of your own personal bias and disdain for Black men. Your personal issues are being projected on the rest of us regardless of whether it's true or not. You spew forth this rhetoric not even realizing that this precisely what whitey wants. Whitey encourages you spout off negativity towards the Black man because that fits his agenda. And you appear to be more than a willing ? .

@NOLAQUEEN is a white man baybee...

62665704.jpg

I told u about them ppl who wanna bash a gender.
    They have an agenda.

lf6-ad-hominem.png

If you shun the complication they'll just gun your reputation. Like mob intimidation, to enforce participation. See they need to keep us fiends to their lies and broken schemes; and if you find another means you're told you're being too extreme.

prince-dancing-o.gif

Prince was a homosexual, so I see why someone "down" like you are would love to use his GIF.

Chart and Reasearch please?

#2 even if he was. Prince and Mike impacted the world with timeless materials .

What have u done in life, besides be an angry, bitter, confused troll???

In Africa we don't worship celebrities or sports athletes; such occupations is equivalent to being a trash man. We direct the energy you give such people to those who become doctors, lawyers, those who get advanced college degrees.

Therefore, based on the standards of my culture that the white man has never touched I have exceeded them. :)

You talking about starving ass east africa?

The same east africa, where the white man and arabs stole and white washed your entire history???

U so hungry, your ass is fantasizing . P.M so i could send u a sandwich ? .

Didn't I already defecate on your logic, and misinformation about Africa previously? You are uneducated on the topic. You are a slave. There is nothing worse in human history than it. My people created civilizations, yours only built mud huts.

Not to mention, my people are beautiful. Our men look better than y'all, and our women look better than y'all.

Keep hating though.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I skimmed through about two pages a d all I got to say after that is gtfoh with this ? !
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

People like you are a bigger problem within the Black community than anyone else. People like you that can do nothing but sit off and complain about ? , exaggerating the issues we face between ourselves as if all of us are a problem. You can't see where Black men and women ARE doing well, where we are in happy, long standing relationships because of your own personal bias and disdain for Black men. Your personal issues are being projected on the rest of us regardless of whether it's true or not. You spew forth this rhetoric not even realizing that this precisely what whitey wants. Whitey encourages you spout off negativity towards the Black man because that fits his agenda. And you appear to be more than a willing ? .

62665704.jpg

They have an agenda.

lf6-ad-hominem.png

If you shun the complication they'll just gun your reputation. Like mob intimidation, to enforce participation. See they need to keep us fiends to their lies and broken schemes; and if you find another means you're told you're being too extreme.

prince-dancing-o.gif

Prince was a homosexual, so I see why someone "down" like you are would love to use his GIF.

In Africa we don't worship celebrities or sports athletes; such occupations is equivalent to being a trash man. We direct the energy you give such people to those who become doctors, lawyers, those who get advanced college degrees.

Therefore, based on the standards of my culture that the white man has never touched I have exceeded them. :)

Where are you at? Africa City or some ? ???

Thanks. You've just proven yourself to be a white troll. ? outta here white boi.

now... if one of the mods would be so kind: Can we get an ip address and geolocation run on it?

www.ipligence.com/geolocation

just stick the ip addy in there and it'll give us the location. I'll grab all the pertinent ISP information and cross refrence it elsewhere and we'll see if we can figure out who this ? really is.

billbored.gif

Don't you got bigger issues to worry about in Detroit?

Remain mad that I spoke the truth. You ? males thought a Black women would never be this honest. But on lipstickalley we tired of y'all ? .

Keep making the assumptions. LOL

We all know Black men ain't advancing in school. Increase that logic.

Oh, and by the way, my ex was a member of the NOI. Most in the NOI are obsessed with white women, and have non-black children. Just like farrakhan himself.

The site where crazy, old, lonely, ugly, bitter hoes meet and fadeaway???

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif
  • NOLAQUEEN
    NOLAQUEEN Members Posts: 38
    edited June 2016
    Options

62665704.jpg

They have an agenda.

lf6-ad-hominem.png

The problem with your assertion is that nothing in your argument is based in fact. You rely on "studies" conducted by the very people hell bent on destroying the Black community. That's like listening to tobacco companies telling you that "cigarettes are perfectly safe".

Everything I have stated is factual. Most "studies" done on African Americans are largely conducted by Black researchers, anyway. White academics are not investing grant money on Black research. The problem is you all fail to accept that which you prefer to ignore. You all hate the white man, but put his woman, and the women of other nations on a pedestal. And then want the Black woman to say nothing about it.

We are just supposed to shut our mouths and go on with your failed plans, while hating the white man, but supposed to have no hate for non-black women because you all wanna ? them.

beyonce5.gif

Boy Bye!

Prove it.

(protip: you can't)

http://atlantablackstar.com/2015/02/07/contrary-mainstream-media-myth-black-women-fearful-never-getting-married/
    ... The myth stems from a 2009 study from a pair of Yale researchers that revealed only 42 percent of the Black women involved in their study were married.
    Immediately, think pieces surfaced in an attempt to discover why less than half of the Black women looking for love were actually getting married.
    Some suggested that Black men are more interested in women of other races while others claimed Black men weren’t suitable for Black women because they often had lower incomes.
    These, much like the initial claim that Black women aren’t getting married, are myths.
    It turns out that the Yale study included all women older than 18, which dramatically skewed the numbers because most women across all races aren’t getting married that young, especially not Black women.
    More accurate research reveals that Black women are getting married, but they simply get married at an older age than other races.
    According to a report from the U.S. Census Bureau, more than 70 percent of Black women had never married in 2009.

By the time they were 55, however, most Black women had married.

Screen-Shot-2015-02-04-at-6.16.44-PM.png

According to the 2010 US Census, 89% of married Black men are married to a BLACK WOMAN. ? your ? studies, this is the ? US CENSUS. If the US Census states that the vast majority of married Black men have a Black wife then it's the ? truth.

? you, ? your ? myths, ? your ? ass attitude towards Black men. You cannot dispute this one, it's impossible to even try, Black men overwhelmingly marry Black women.

Dead that whole line of thinking.

? aint no point getting worked up over a bunch of white people masquerading as black people online, all this rhetoric about black people yet i bet you wont get them to produce a picture of their pasty cave dwelling ? .

You hate the white man, but ? white women. Go sit your widenose schizophrenic ass down somewhere.

Hit up stormfromt and get some new material becky, your ? weaker than that pink ? barely in your mouth.

Black men have no power. You are using the white mans language to respond to me, on the white mans internet, on some forum software put together by some white man. You are powerless.

You naturally suffer from an intellectual deficit.

Your last name belongs to a white man, you are property. You can never come for me, especially with that dark skin and widenose.

You wish you could be Habesha.

Enough power to bully your WEAK pale ass into coming online and pretending to be black becky, because you know youre a church mouse around black people in real life.

Whats it like pretending to be what you hate?

You know, you could just get a gun and shoot yourself instead.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3A0WTLh-Ss

We, I, Us Black women have moved on.

Bye ? male.

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    LSA is the home of self hating bitter ass black women with daddy issues. Now this all makes sense.

@Ajackson17 did you bring this broad here from LSA???
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Shut the ? up, I don't see you spewing this ? about white men being the biggest threat to white women

Muslim men ? and murdering Muslim momen and children

Asian men being too ? to step to a asian ? altogether

Take these white man talking points to your brethren on reddit or something ? and ? france, just for the record.

Suck a ? ? ?

I posted this for discussion ? and definitely didn't write this piece you non-reading idiot

But you posted the ? , as if you were kicking knowledge, instead you just sound like some professional tap dancer on fox news screaming "what about black on black crime".

Why don't you just change your name to A ? and get it over with ? , be honest with yourself boy.

? , I posted it and said I don't agree with it. Can't you read ? ? This is suppose to be a forum where we discuss topics and ? smfh.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    The solution is to go back to the old days and practice old ways in a new way... therefore men would take accountability for their failures and women would take responsibility for their bodies.

women would have feminine virtues again and black men would finally have some reason to finally be men again

lmao @ this ? hating women so much he'd rather be a slave.

• white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shut the ? up, I don't see you spewing this ? about white men being the biggest threat to white women

Muslim men ? and murdering Muslim momen and children

Asian men being too ? to step to a asian ? altogether

Take these white man talking points to your brethren on reddit or something ? and ? france, just for the record.

Suck a ? ? ?

I posted this for discussion ? and definitely didn't write this piece you non-reading idiot

But you posted the ? , as if you were kicking knowledge, instead you just sound like some professional tap dancer on fox news screaming "what about black on black crime".

Why don't you just change your name to A ? and get it over with ? , be honest with yourself boy.

? , I posted it and said I don't agree with it. Can't you read ? ? This is suppose to be a forum where we discuss topics and ? smfh.

Yeah you agree with it boy, otherwise you wouldnt have typed that ? out in all caps like it was fact or something

If you didnt agree, you wouldnt have posted it period, but thats what you loser white boys do online, make race bait ? because you can type out ? you dont have the heart to say in public, pure ? .
  • D0wn
    Options

62665704.jpg

They have an agenda.

lf6-ad-hominem.png

The problem with your assertion is that nothing in your argument is based in fact. You rely on "studies" conducted by the very people hell bent on destroying the Black community. That's like listening to tobacco companies telling you that "cigarettes are perfectly safe".

Everything I have stated is factual. Most "studies" done on African Americans are largely conducted by Black researchers, anyway. White academics are not investing grant money on Black research. The problem is you all fail to accept that which you prefer to ignore. You all hate the white man, but put his woman, and the women of other nations on a pedestal. And then want the Black woman to say nothing about it.

We are just supposed to shut our mouths and go on with your failed plans, while hating the white man, but supposed to have no hate for non-black women because you all wanna ? them.

beyonce5.gif

Boy Bye!

Prove it.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2015/02/07/contrary-mainstream-media-myth-black-women-fearful-never-getting-married/
    ... The myth stems from a 2009 study from a pair of Yale researchers that revealed only 42 percent of the Black women involved in their study were married.
    Immediately, think pieces surfaced in an attempt to discover why less than half of the Black women looking for love were actually getting married.
    Some suggested that Black men are more interested in women of other races while others claimed Black men weren’t suitable for Black women because they often had lower incomes.
    These, much like the initial claim that Black women aren’t getting married, are myths.
    It turns out that the Yale study included all women older than 18, which dramatically skewed the numbers because most women across all races aren’t getting married that young, especially not Black women.
    More accurate research reveals that Black women are getting married, but they simply get married at an older age than other races.
    According to a report from the U.S. Census Bureau, more than 70 percent of Black women had never married in 2009.

According to the 2010 US Census, 89% of married Black men are married to a BLACK WOMAN. ? your ? studies, this is the ? US CENSUS. If the US Census states that the vast majority of married Black men have a Black wife then it's the ? truth.

? you, ? your ? myths, ? your ? ass attitude towards Black men. You cannot dispute this one, it's impossible to even try, Black men overwhelmingly marry Black women.

? aint no point getting worked up over a bunch of white people masquerading as black people online, all this rhetoric about black people yet i bet you wont get them to produce a picture of their pasty cave dwelling ? .

You hate the white man, but ? white women. Go sit your widenose schizophrenic ass down somewhere.

Hit up stormfromt and get some new material becky, your ? weaker than that pink ? barely in your mouth.

Black men have no power. You are using the white mans language to respond to me, on the white mans internet, on some forum software put together by some white man. You are powerless.

Your last name belongs to a white man, you are property. You can never come for me, especially with that dark skin and widenose.

Enough power to bully your WEAK pale ass into coming online and pretending to be black becky, because you know youre a church mouse around black people in real life.

Bye ? male.
    Lmao
    Using your logic, it don't matter. We all already got non blk women on our arms...

P.S what happened to Habesha men? U go from Bantu to white?
    ? dont add up.
  • NOLAQUEEN
    Options

62665704.jpg

They have an agenda.

lf6-ad-hominem.png

prince-dancing-o.gif

Thanks. You've just proven yourself to be a white troll. ? outta here white boi.

now... if one of the mods would be so kind: Can we get an ip address and geolocation run on it?

just stick the ip addy in there and it'll give us the location. I'll grab all the pertinent ISP information and cross refrence it elsewhere and we'll see if we can figure out who this ? really is.

billbored.gif

Remain mad that I spoke the truth. You ? males thought a Black women would never be this honest. But on lipstickalley we tired of y'all ? .

Oh, and by the way, my ex was a member of the NOI. Most in the NOI are obsessed with white women, and have non-black children. Just like farrakhan himself.

Better than this site where y'all ? boys circle ? to hating the white man, and ? for his woman. Even theColi call y'all ? ? for that ? .

tumblr_inline_n39smmNlfQ1qzw3a7.gif
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

62665704.jpg

They have an agenda.

lf6-ad-hominem.png

beyonce5.gif

Boy Bye!

Prove it.

Bye ? male.

And?

You posted a video of what your pasty ass dreams about having, but never will, its quite humorous indeed.

Try again
  • konceptjones
    Options

62665704.jpg

They have an agenda.

lf6-ad-hominem.png

beyonce5.gif

Boy Bye!

Prove it.

Bye ? male.

I called it. Self hatin' black woman with a white man at the crib.
  • NOLAQUEEN
    Options

62665704.jpg

They have an agenda.

lf6-ad-hominem.png

beyonce5.gif

Boy Bye!

Prove it.

Bye ? male.
    Lmao
    Using your logic, it don't matter. We all already got non blk women on our arms...

? dont add up.

I'm Eritrean and African American. I've never claimed anything else.

And Black men who date outside their race shop at the Goodwill for partners, everyone know this.

However, keep spreading the lies.

Like you were a Jamaican that became African American.

Bye boy.

Six done already gave me the info on y'all, anyway. Just waiting on the right thread and time to do the expose.
  • D0wn
    edited June 2016
    Options

62665704.jpg

They have an agenda.

lf6-ad-hominem.png

prince-dancing-o.gif

billbored.gif

Better than this site where y'all ? boys circle ? to hating the white man, and ? for his woman. Even theColi call y'all ? ? for that ? .

tumblr_inline_n39smmNlfQ1qzw3a7.gif

Lmao U not even blk... why so hell bent on blk men? Go bother Habesha.
  • lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    images_400x400.jpeg
    I read the opening post as Clayton Bixby
    cant believe yall commented on this. as if was more than trolling
  • konceptjones
    edited June 2016
    Options

62665704.jpg

They have an agenda.

lf6-ad-hominem.png

beyonce5.gif

Boy Bye!

Prove it.

Bye ? male.
    Lmao

? dont add up.

And Black men who date outside their race shop at the Goodwill for partners, everyone know this.

Bye boy.

Six done already gave me the info on y'all, anyway. Just waiting on the right thread and time to do the expose.

oh, you mean Six that got exposed as an internet slore???

The same"BLACK POWAH" Six with the white parent?

The same Six that talked all the ? about whitey but had a white boyfriend???

That Six???

6321_6cce.gif
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Marriage as a whole is ? up. There is no "greener grass". The bigger problem comes when black women and black men can't see each other's struggles, and blame each other for all of the problems that white supremacy created. It's really sad to see that mindset in here.

Real ? right here. A lot of ? on here love whining about white supremacy, but don't seem to have a problem promoting the mindset that white supremacy created. If black women were really as screwed up as ya'll believe they are, wouldn't the job of black men be to get them back on track instead of bashing them incessantly like what is done on this site?

actually white supremacy got most people blind to the fact that the black woman is ? and until she gets her mind right there will be no change
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only six pages. Y'all getting better
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    black people always love to ignore the obvious to fixing the community as a whole, if black women as a collective started valuing themselves more and choosing better men to lay with, the impact of that alone would be greater than any other ? we'd waste our time trying to implement

...BRUH...EVERYTHING AND I MEAN EVERYTHING STARTS WITH THE HEAD (THE MAN).. ONCE YOU TAKE OUT THE HEAD, THE REST OF THE BODY WILL DIE

man is not the head, black women are ? or the head, don't you see the head (black women) has been taken out and the body has been falling for years
  • NOLAQUEEN
    edited June 2016
    Options

62665704.jpg

They have an agenda.

lf6-ad-hominem.png

beyonce5.gif

Boy Bye!

Prove it.

Bye ? male.
    Lmao

? dont add up.

Bye boy.

That Six???

6321_6cce.gif

Y'all ? doing the same thing that six did.

One minute y'all are Black revolutionaries, the next y'all putting non-black woman on a pedestal.

But y'all mad at six for getting her some white ? ? When y'all hate whiteness y'all damn selves but want some non-black ? ?

You are a hypocrite!

? complaining about racism at 3pm but at 10pm talking about how bad some white ? is.

When it comes to jobs, police brutality, and economic stability y'all ? wanna play the race card, but when it comes to dating and sex y'all ? talking about race no longer exist.

tumblr_n8khisLT3W1r05re0o1_400.gif

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The solution is to go back to the old days and practice old ways in a new way... therefore men would take accountability for their failures and women would take responsibility for their bodies.

women would have feminine virtues again and black men would finally have some reason to finally be men again

Lol I can't even be mad at your opinions. You're pure comedy.

Lol I can't even be mad at your opinions. You're pure comedy.

You are an unrepentant ?

tumblr_inline_nkchaaFh6u1rijrbi.gif

what you need is a ? spanking.... you are one of the most verbally reckless women I have ever come across on the internet your poor husband/boyfriend/lovers must contemplate either murder or suicide daily

Lol I do run my mouth, but i also know how to use my mouth very well, so it works out.

Also, I know you may tell your wife or gf the only way out is death, but there are other ways to leave a relationship ? .

That's the wrong attitude to have. Marriage is until DEATH do we part the only excuse for divorce is violence or cheating because otherwise ? hates divorce
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

lmao @ this ? hating women so much he'd rather be a slave.

? what the ? are you talking about??? I was talking about the way black men and black women used to relate to each other. I know The white ? is constantly in your mouth so you can't stop thinking about slavery but not everything is about white people
  • D0wn
    edited June 2016
    Options

62665704.jpg

They have an agenda.

lf6-ad-hominem.png

beyonce5.gif

Boy Bye!

Prove it.

Bye ? male.
    Lmao

? dont add up.

Bye boy.

That Six???

6321_6cce.gif

One minute y'all are Black revolutionaries, the next y'all putting non-black woman on a pedestal.

But y'all mad at six for getting her some white ? ? When y'all hate whiteness y'all damn selves but want some non-black ? ?

You are a hypocrite!

? complaining about racism at 3pm but at 10pm talking about how bad some white ? is.

When it comes to jobs, police brutality, and economic stability y'all ? wanna play the race card, but when it comes to dating and sex y'all ? talking about race no longer exist.

tumblr_n1p4usWHLd1tn6yjeo1_400.gif

all that school money, id advise ya ? to give back...
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all still letting that white boy troll y'all?
  • konceptjones
    Options

You are a hypocrite!

Include yourself in that too.

You got nothing but negativity to spread about Black men.

The same Black man that would call you "Queen" and treat you as such.
    The same Black man that would wage war to defend your honor.
    The same Black man that will carry you on his back if you could no longer walk.
    The same Black man that views you as a sacred jewel the world covets.

But look at you, you took up with the man that enslaved your people, that ? your ancestors both male and female, that ? their own children and those of the African they enslaved, that murdered the Native Americans in their own land... That's who you decided to take up with while degrading and denigrating the Black man. You took up with the spawn of evil. Every time he ? you, his ancestors smiles down on him knowing that he continues their legacy. Every time he shoots a load down your throat you swallow the seed of hate.

I would have a bit of respect for you if you took up with a Latino, a Native American, and Indian or other SE Asian man... ? ... even an Arabic man for all of that.

But you took up with that white man, and for that nothing you have to say will ever matter.