Comments

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »

Snoop ain't write his verse on that album either... But his verse was still epic on there. I think with the OGs, they feel like they don't really have to prove anything anymore. Like, they've already done it all and achieved their GOAT statuses so they can just 'lax. Not saying it's right, but...

? snoop...if u aint write it don't record it

How you saying this ? , but Meek tried to recruit Quentin Miller to ghostwrite for him and got in his feelings when he got denied? Smh, ? makes no ? damn sense, how you know Meek don't have other people writing for him?

That's ? that drake stans say to soften the blow that the 6 gawd use ghost writers..

That's like if you call somebody a snitch and thier response is "well you snitched too"..

Naw lil' buddy,
    drake really did used ghost writers..

@illedout actually before the whole Ghostwriting thing meek was accused by two different people of stealing there flow or body of work.....the QM ? might be tru to....meek still a hoe doe

Bro that's all hearsay,
    Where's the proof/evidence that someone wrote Meeks bars for him ??

Bro there's no proof d.o.c wrote for Cube but we believe it dont we? Smh ? love switching rules up cuz not all drakes songs have proven Ghostwriters either but yet now people believe all his ? ghostwritten right? Just cuz u can't find evidence doesn't mean it ain't true. We know oj killed his wife but can't prove it in court right? The fact is meek was accused of the same thing twice before the Drake exposure and once after by QM that's 3 times bro. Me personally idc abt the Ghostwriting thing cuz imma bump who I like regardless. I just don't like when ? try to rewrite history like meek didn't get accused of the same ? , exposed Drake over some hoe ? , An took that L to Drake during there back and forth last yr. Keep da ? 100
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Snoop ain't write his verse on that album either... But his verse was still epic on there. I think with the OGs, they feel like they don't really have to prove anything anymore. Like, they've already done it all and achieved their GOAT statuses so they can just 'lax. Not saying it's right, but...

How you saying this ? , but Meek tried to recruit Quentin Miller to ghostwrite for him and got in his feelings when he got denied? Smh, ? makes no ? damn sense, how you know Meek don't have other people writing for him?

That's ? that drake stans say to soften the blow that the 6 gawd use ghost writers..

That's like if you call somebody a snitch and thier response is "well you snitched too"..

Naw lil' buddy,

@illedout actually before the whole Ghostwriting thing meek was accused by two different people of stealing there flow or body of work.....the QM ? might be tru to....meek still a hoe doe

Bro that's all hearsay,

Bro there's no proof d.o.c wrote for Cube but we believe it dont we? Smh ? love switching rules up cuz not all drakes songs have proven Ghostwriters either but yet now people believe all his ? ghostwritten right? Just cuz u can't find evidence doesn't mean it ain't true. We know oj killed his wife but can't prove it in court right? The fact is meek was accused of the same thing twice before the Drake exposure and once after by QM that's 3 times bro. Me personally idc abt the Ghostwriting thing cuz imma bump who I like regardless. I just don't like when ? try to rewrite history like meek didn't get accused of the same ? , exposed Drake over some hoe ? , An took that L to Drake during there back and forth last yr. Keep da ? 100

We're not talking about D.O.C. And Cube,
    I have zero knowledge of that situation so I'm not going to speak on it..

There was a statement made that Meek use ghost writers, I asked for proof and so far nobody has provided any..
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't Quentin Miller answer the question (by not answering cause he was scared) that the beef started because Meek wanted him to write for him but he was already writing for Drake?
  • TayGettem
    Options

Naw lil' buddy,

Bro that's all hearsay,

We're not talking about D.O.C. And Cube,
    I have zero knowledge of that situation so I'm not going to speak on it..

There was a statement made that Meek use ghost writers, I asked for proof and so far nobody has provided any..

Thats a weak cop out and u know it
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nuggas in here going back and forth about the same ? . Jus because meeka didnt get expose for using ghostwriter dont mean he ever had 1 . U not in the studio wit em so ur opinion dont hold no weight. Some reason i used to thinnk meeka used lil snupe ?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cool track by why are y'all hyping this up. Dude got slapped and retaliated with subliminals. Lmao, you kidding me?!?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Cool track by why are y'all hyping this up. Dude got slapped and retaliated with subliminals. Lmao, you kidding me?!?

That's wat I'm talking bout & muthafukas is sayin this weak ? is good? That ? Drake better fight puff or ? if he is tryna b slick....
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's wat I'm talking bout & muthafukas is sayin this weak ? is good? That ? Drake better fight puff or ? if he is tryna b slick....

Aight you can shut the ? up too.
  • gee757
    Options

Aight you can shut the ? up too.

Another faceless ? talking ? wat ever carry on
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dmx1.jpg

"Here we go again!"

Cool track. I ? wit it.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You have no proof of this so until you can produce proof I'm just gonna call this gossip
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Naw lil' buddy,

I ain't a stan, I'm a fan of Meek as well. I don't deny Drizzy uses ghostwriters, hell he even admitted it himself too. I accept the fact he does use ghostwriters as well as Meek does (to what extent we don't know) I just wasn't as stupid to call him a GOAT prior to all this ? coming to light

Man what are you talking about
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Naw lil' buddy,

Who accused Meek?

Name some names
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Naw lil' buddy,

Bro that's all hearsay,

I'm pretty sure that the DOC said it out his own mouth and that's how we found out...

And no there actually isn't a lot of evidence that OJ killed his wife and there's a lot of evidence that the wife was involved in mob activities in Cali, I'm not sure why you'd speak on something you dont know about

Once again, who were these people accusing Meek

You're using gossip and UNFOUNDED SPECULATION to try and defend drake the culture vulture. Why?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Didn't Quentin Miller answer the question (by not answering cause he was scared) that the beef started because Meek wanted him to write for him but he was already writing for Drake?

Nope the beef started because Meek found out about Drake CHEATING AND USING GHOSTWRITERS after he submitted DWMTM and Meek confronted Drake about it

Drake didn't tweet about Meek's album because of this confrontation(as far as I can tell)

So Meek aired him out
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Nope the beef started because Meek found out about Drake CHEATING AND USING GHOSTWRITERS after he submitted DWMTM and Meek confronted Drake about it

Drake didn't tweet about Meek's album because of this confrontation(as far as I can tell)

So Meek aired him out

the thing i never understood about this whole thing is why would meek give a damn? the song was doing well, and drake being on the song helped his album sales, or would have. why would he give a damn if drake wrote his own verse or not?

thats the thing i never understood, why would meek give a ? ? and on top of that, why would he go public with it? something always seemed off about that
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So Meek aired him out

Revisionist history. If he was really tight why would he release the record then ask drake to promote it after the fact? Lol. Stop lying ? .

50-cent-responds-to-meek-mill-di.jpg
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

So Meek aired him out

Revisionist history. If he was really tight why would he release the record then ask drake to promote it after the fact? Lol. Stop lying ? .

If you could READ you would have READ the part where I stated that Meek apparently found out AFTER HIS ALBUM WAS SUBMITTED

You know what that means right? The album singles have already been selected and sent out at this point

Ok so what's the next thing you're gonna try and post in an attempt to defend a cheating culture vulture
  • TayGettem
    Options

So Meek aired him out

If you could READ you would have READ the part where I stated that Meek apparently found out AFTER HIS ALBUM WAS SUBMITTED

You know what that means right? The album singles have already been selected and sent out at this point

Ok so what's the next thing you're gonna try and post in an attempt to defend a cheating culture vulture

? u sounding like gee now actin like meek did it for rap when we already know meek did it cuz he was in his feelings. ? even said on Twitter why y'all comparing me to Drake? Like ? who comparing u to Drake stop it lol
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So Meek aired him out

So you say. Just more revisionist history from the looks of it.
  • gee757
    Options

You have no proof of this so until you can produce proof I'm just gonna call this gossip

TMZ & the Canadian gossip blogs said it so it's tru wit no proof like the 4 Quentin Miller reference trax smh

the thing i never understood about this whole thing is why would meek give a damn? the song was doing well, and drake being on the song helped his album sales, or would have. why would he give a damn if drake wrote his own verse or not?

thats the thing i never understood, why would meek give a ? ? and on top of that, why would he go public with it? something always seemed off about that

If u didn't write it don't record it or claim 2 b top 5 or j that will not fly n the States

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

So Meek aired him out

So you say. Just more revisionist history from the looks of it.

How is that "revisionist history" when Meek said this exact thing in the original twitter rant that aired Drake out??