Options
2»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    At a certain point, shouldn't self-preservation come before your hatred? Like you posted this one FB, where people know you and where you work. You KNOW there is a really good chance this will make it back to your employer. Just be racist in the privacy of your own home.

Unless you don't care about your job and ? like that. In which case...? it!

had this convo with a good friend of mines who white... we was talking about this ? .
    z33buttybn6h.jpg

this chick was a Public relations EXECUTIVE for some company and she sent this tweet while she was on a flight from London to South Africa. oh and the ? was fired by the time her plane landed. To even dig a lil deeper i remember she was born in SA and spent time back and forth there and London... so my boy is like "Dre she shouldn't have gotten fired shes from there.. "she was obviously kidding being that she is from South Africa" .. "people are too sensitive these days"

and im like bruh.. it aint about that its about common ? sense.. not one time it didnt dawn on her "hey im PR executive for a pretty large company.. i probably shouldn't be tweeting stuff like this out" .. this aint rocket science folks.. it aint about the offense.. wheres the common sense??

south africans are from dutch decent mostly...
    an they are some of the worst racist
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She can't afford to pay for black kids anymore...

How can you use such bad grammar as you demean an entire group of people for being inferior?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Just alittle minimum wage anger, nothin to see here folks.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Racism is like the war on drugs vs the interstate, if not worse. You might stop one load, but while you're processing one, 10 more just slid by because they're not being reckless.

Bank of America don't give a ? about you, they care about what affects the bottom line, she could of so she had to go. Bottom line, the people who made the decision for her to go probably echo her feelings.

"It's cool to hate ? , just don't do it in public"

Who said BOA gave a ? about anyone?

@Westie I was illustrating the fact that her firing is not a win because there's 100 more just like her. You knew that though...You just wanna argue, and if I know you, you'll argue about not wanting to argue. You be lookin for war on any pretense.

I wasn't trying to argue at all. I was just trying to understand why you implied anyone believed the bank gave a ? about them. Genuine question, but you want an argument you can have it. I don't mind as you know love.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    At a certain point, shouldn't self-preservation come before your hatred? Like you posted this one FB, where people know you and where you work. You KNOW there is a really good chance this will make it back to your employer. Just be racist in the privacy of your own home.

Unless you don't care about your job and ? like that. In which case...? it!

had this convo with a good friend of mines who white... we was talking about this ? .
    z33buttybn6h.jpg

this chick was a Public relations EXECUTIVE for some company and she sent this tweet while she was on a flight from London to South Africa. oh and the ? was fired by the time her plane landed. To even dig a lil deeper i remember she was born in SA and spent time back and forth there and London... so my boy is like "Dre she shouldn't have gotten fired shes from there.. "she was obviously kidding being that she is from South Africa" .. "people are too sensitive these days"

and im like bruh.. it aint about that its about common ? sense.. not one time it didnt dawn on her "hey im PR executive for a pretty large company.. i probably shouldn't be tweeting stuff like this out" .. this aint rocket science folks.. it aint about the offense.. wheres the common sense??

I know this white chick that's a nurse or some ? , she works in the medical field. Anyway, it were these two patients in the waiting room. It was a big guy & a slim woman. This girl going to snap a picture of them & caption it with "How does this skinny woman breath with her dude on her during sex". Trying to score likes, Kee Kee's & Hee Hee's. Her friends told her to take that stupid ? down. The irony is that girl is big herself
  • Scroter
    Scroter Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Whitey:? take your water fountain rights and shut the ? up
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Racism is like the war on drugs vs the interstate, if not worse. You might stop one load, but while you're processing one, 10 more just slid by because they're not being reckless.

Bank of America don't give a ? about you, they care about what affects the bottom line, she could of so she had to go. Bottom line, the people who made the decision for her to go probably echo her feelings.

Who said BOA gave a ? about anyone?

@Westie I was illustrating the fact that her firing is not a win because there's 100 more just like her. You knew that though...You just wanna argue, and if I know you, you'll argue about not wanting to argue. You be lookin for war on any pretense.

I wasn't trying to argue at all. I was just trying to understand why you implied anyone believed the bank gave a ? about them. Genuine question, but you want an argument you can have it. I don't mind as you know love.

Nah youngin, you got the juice.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why has nobody learned to keep their hate rants to themselves? And definitely don't post them when your name and job are attached. Did you really need to call someone a ? that bad ?

Cause that's what you don't want. You don't want to be employee by someone who keeps their racism to themselves. You want to be employee by someone who isn't racist. And that's the backwards point of activism. It doesn't defeat anything, it drives it underground. You defeat things by becoming the things you fight.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why has nobody learned to keep their hate rants to themselves? And definitely don't post them when your name and job are attached. Did you really need to call someone a ? that bad ?

this is what i dont get.

why is it sooo important to them

Because they've been able to do openly do it since Bacon's Rebellion. It's only over the past 50 years that they've had to keep their promulgation of racism and white supremacy under wraps. Since Trump is now their standard bearer and the public face of white supremacy and racism, they feel as if they can go back to the status quo.

Blacks should retaliate by closing their BoA accounts and harassing this ? til no end, and stealing on her on site. Racism and white supremacy must be confronted and brutally suppressed.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Gofundme in 3....2....1...

Donald Trump will donate and bring her on stage.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

A ? i know was sharing pics of her vacation.. i ask her "why the ? did u stay at the Trump knowing he's a proud racist and the KKKs hero?"

She says he's already rich my money doesn't matter, plus theyre all racist.. i said "if every single black/latino person stop staying at the Trump he would see some difference in his profits and u dont Know for a fact Mr Marriot is racist cuz he doesnt do it publicly, so stay there!" She said ok i wont do it again

? ? .

"? , don't tell me what ? say about me,
    Tell me why they feel comfortable telling you"
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now we gonna end up paying for this ? 's welfare. oh the irony.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

this is what i dont get.

why is it sooo important to them

Because they've been able to do openly do it since Bacon's Rebellion. It's only over the past 50 years that they've had to keep their promulgation of racism and white supremacy under wraps. Since Trump is now their standard bearer and the public face of white supremacy and racism, they feel as if they can go back to the status quo.

Blacks should retaliate by closing their BoA accounts and harassing this ? til no end, and stealing on her on site. Racism and white supremacy must be confronted and brutally suppressed.

This is stupid.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's always amusing when anti-black racists take the position of condemning anyone for teaching hatred or being devisive.

And these people always lash out this way when called out on thier ? .
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is this news? Do you guys really need affirmation? White people as a collective hate you and will ALWAYS hate you. It will NEVER change.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Gofundme in 3....2....1...

she'll prolly make more money over gofundme than she would at her former position.

some cac will wife that yamp, she'll be aight.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    It's always amusing when anti-black racists take the position of condemning anyone for teaching hatred or being devisive.

And these people always lash out this way when called out on thier ? .

Lol, racism itself is ignorant and stupid, so it's only logical that racists will perform some of the most ridiculous mental gymnastics in order to rationalize their racism.

A couple of weeks ago, some dude on Xbox Live steady told me that "? " wasn't a racist word. ??? He was serious too.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people catch racism like most other people catch colds. They just wake up one day and feel the need to be racist as hell out of nowhere.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is this news? Do you guys really need affirmation? White people as a collective hate you and will ALWAYS hate you. It will NEVER change.

So white people being hateful makes you annoyed at ? . Aint that a ? ?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/bank-america-employee-goes-f-133400432.html
    Christine McMullen Lindgren's outburst called on "f***ing n***ers" to "go back to Africa get over your pity party you created this hatred and your own kind that brought your great great [grandparents] over here and sold them."

296d92e1aefabd28483dc5ac492b0456_zpsxyyhfync.png

Ignorance is a real disease. Lol, she is a barely functional ? lol. Europeans sold other Europeans, Asians sold other Asians, but nations/tribes/families everywhere except Europe never sold their own.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Social Media.......Exposing closet racists one keyboard click at a time.