Options
Ajackson17
Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    We are not moors, native americans or descendants of ancient israel.

china was not started by black people neither was ancient Cambodia or Greece and the same thing goes from the meso-american and southern american cultures

if you said rap...you had a life long enemy
  • Ajackson17
    edited June 2016
    Options

china was not started by black people neither was ancient Cambodia or Greece and the same thing goes from the meso-american and southern american cultures

There is evidence of Australian Aboriginals being in America before proto-asian people, but they are not African Americans.

People forget that Asians can be pale to Darker than most Africans.

Greece there is a strong argument for that, but at the same time there is a strong argument for Mediterranean ancestry and proto-european ancestry as well. http://www.fsigeneticssup.com/article/S1875-1768(09)00117-6/abstract

A lot of what Afrocentrics talk about is Fringe Science at the BEST and their Lowest Pseudoscience. But overall African diaspora in the Americas were those who were originally in West and Central Africa and a little sprinkle of South East Africa.

Moor just means black and that's what the Europeans called us, not ourselves. People who could have ancestry linking them to the historical moors would be those with Mandinka, Wolof, Fulani, Hausa ancestry. That's a possibility.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

There is evidence of Australian Aboriginals being in America before proto-asian people, but they are not African Americans.

Greece there is a strong argument for that, but at the same time there is a strong argument for Mediterranean ancestry and proto-european ancestry as well. http://www.fsigeneticssup.com/article/S1875-1768(09)00117-6/abstract

A lot of what Afrocentrics talk about is Fringe Science at the BEST and their Lowest Pseudoscience. But overall African diaspora in the Americas were those who were originally in West and Central Africa and a little sprinkle of South East Africa.

Moor just means black and that's what the Europeans called us, not ourselves. People who could have ancestry linking them to the historical moors would be those with Mandinka, Wolof, Fulani, Hausa ancestry. That's a possibility.

That's not "us" Australian aboriginals are not really black people they just look somewhat like us simply having dark skin proves nothing
  • Ajackson17
    Options

That's not "us" Australian aboriginals are not really black people they just look somewhat like us.

Uh....I said that we are not them lol, plus they are mixed with Denisovan and Neanderthal at higher percentages than Europeans.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But the Native Americans mated with Africans over here in the Americans in which they migrated here though.

And I could have thought, Africans were the 1st ppl over here in the Americans?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    But the Native Americans mated with Africans over here in the Americans in which they migrated here though.

No, they weren't the first and Africans mating with natives is hugely and grossly statement, there is probably 10% if that of Black Americans with native genes.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bottom of the totem pole frustration

One oppressed people being mad at another

Tell that ? stop taking baths and wearing clothes and ? , that's our culture
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Angry Indian syndrome

Stop being an Indian giver
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What culture are those people stealing?
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No, they weren't the first and Africans mating with natives is hugely and grossly statement, there is probably 10% if that of Black Americans with native genes.

I'll have to disagree wit you on that brotha.

There were an African Presence in the early Americans
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    ? wanna be everything but ? ..

If you talking about black people in central america then yes...there are more than in america..

But if we talking ? dressing up as Indians then I say the same as I do about whites that do it...

But natives Americans ain't pull up on them
    birdman-breakfast-club_raj02f.jpg

That looked like some black people dressed up as Africans playing some African music on African Drums at an event called the African diaspora in Mexico.

So really what was dude's point?

And is there really an issue somewhere where there's a bunch of black people trying to steal Indian culture? This ? is just plain weird and dude should have taken that ? to a Redskins game where it belongs.

Yeah that was one of my points... Bc there's millions of blacks in central America ( I've been there)

So we don't know what they were claiming.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    What culture are those people stealing?

same ? i'm trying to figure out
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

According to John Henrik Clarke African built buildingso in Greece. . You read the book black Athena? How black people aren't moors when you have Spain having paintings of black people black a moors. .. moors mean black
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Blacks ain't stole ? from the native americans. But these other races usually pick on blacks cause they think like white supremacist, too. Probably even support it long as they get a cut.

If there is Native American blood in your family tree it was probably put there by slavery. NA, while not as notoriously brutal as whites, did keep black slaves or capture them for rewards from white slave owners. However, there were tribes that allied with slaves as well. So blacks claiming any connection should learn what shoe fits them. But far as I know our interactions with each other stops there.

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »

According to John Henrik Clarke African built buildingso in Greece. . You read the book black Athena? How black people aren't moors when you have Spain having paintings of black people black a moors. .. moors mean black

john henrik clarke was not perfect. African influence on Greece is not the same thing as claiming Africans started or are responsible for the cultures and civilizations of ancient Greece.

By "Black people" i was talking about the people of west African descent living in the americas i.e african Americans, Afro-Brazilians, jamaicans etc etc etc i am not saying that in HISTORY that some of the moors were not black.