40 Acres and a Mule Would Be at Least $6.4 Trillion Today—What the U.S. Really Owes Black America

Options
124»

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    We not getting the ? let it go! Lol..

Well some of us have dignity and will not suck ? to provide for out families. How has that worked out for you btw? Pause.

Lol you happy with your the two cheap "lol's" you got? I bet that just made your day! Congratulations you still not a step closer to doing your dream job.....

Ic mod...

...guess it didn't work out huh

Naw couldnt do it.... seems like you know how its done since you bring it up so much..

You just a backpage add away bruh...

I ain't going back and forth with a half ? , half ? . ? is uncivilized.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We not getting the ? let it go! Lol..

Well some of us have dignity and will not suck ? to provide for out families. How has that worked out for you btw? Pause.

Lol you happy with your the two cheap "lol's" you got? I bet that just made your day! Congratulations you still not a step closer to doing your dream job.....

Ic mod...

...guess it didn't work out huh

Naw couldnt do it.... seems like you know how its done since you bring it up so much..

You just a backpage add away bruh...

I ain't going back and forth with a half ? , half ? . ? is uncivilized.

Dont throw stones if you cant take a hit corny ass ? ..
  • damobb2deep
    edited June 2016
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    We're not ready for reperations. We need an independent state first and foremost. Why would you want to have reperations now when you're going to give the money right back to white people

Who said that folks will give the money back to white folks?

Why can't folks start up their own and black folks buy from black folks just like in this situation

Now I don't have to use AirBnb.

http://noirebnb.com/

We can start our own airlines, there's a black man or woman that has one now

Have our own NBA, NFL, MLB, our own, real talk we should be doing that right now, got all these millionaire dollar players, why can't they pool their money and start up their own teams and league, hire nothing but black coaches. It don't have to be 17,000 plus stadium being built, we can start off small and work up to that, we got two (well one) TV1 network, it's easier now to put out material and stream.

? aint that hard like how yall making it be, we are in the position now, No way in hell should Lebron, KD, Jordan, etc, all these rappers, should invest their money and start up a black own something.

I give Master P props when he was on the come up, him and Tevestor Scott, tried doing that for the SWAC conference when it was thriving in the mid and late 90s but he was shut down..

We got our universities already built and more black schools are being built, that teaches our history, we can be doing that now. HBCUs, start telling these parents, black ass parents to send their boys to these schools and we can brand our own. make our own rich and powerful...smh

We did it before and the gov't didn't give us money, look at your Rosewood, Tulsa, Detroit, other black wall streets that were striving back in the day with little.

Why do we have to wait again?

? that waiting ? , we need them checks cut now and all that you speak of, will form itself.

Chinatown and the China man didn't have to wait, nor did any other set of ppl that got their money

So you're going to have you're own NBA NFL and MLB? In the USA? ????????????

Please explain to me why aren't Tulsa Detroit and rosewood aren't going strong these days?

If you're black, you should have some knowledge to know why these communities are not going strong today, you should know the reason, but just read a little bit more about the history of the world you are living in (if you have the time)

Yes,

Have you ever heard of the ? Leagues (Rube Foster)?

Put it like this,

The black ppl in sports, are 40 million dollar slaves, The owners need them, they don't need the owners.

If you can understand that one line, then you can understand how black folks should have their own leagues in everything, including hockey, in which we invented.
    We don't need the NBA, NFL, MLB, them dudes should have their own league,
    Micheal Jordan was the greatest player and expanded the brand of the NBA, but was fired from the GM for the Wizards, who do you think he had to go to get hired again? LOL
    Come on man, them white folks aint letting blacks own ? in the NBA, so why not take our ? and start our own, them dudes about to be Billionaires Lebron, KD, aint no way they shouldn't be investing that money and starting up another league to compete with the NBA, or NFL, smh..but again, some folks don't think that big.

To add on to your question in regards about the Tulsa's, Rosewood and other black striving communities that were doing well back in the day with NOOOO help from the gov't, if you go into any major city, peep out their highway systems, most, if not all of their major highways (intersection) were build in/around black communities that were once striving, most if not all your intersections/freeways are built through black communities, this wasn't by coincidence by the way.

Black folks get ? going, look at your social media platforms, black folks ppl got your FB/twitter/IG popping making white folks rich, that's why I can't wait for MoorUs to come out. our own ? .

Black ppl close to a trillion dollars alone in the U.S. and most of that money is going into white pockets, just think if we have our own, now that money will be going into our backyard, where we can build more ? .

You can't build if you don't have capital/resources/ and ppl thinking alot

You can't get loans when the banks don't lend to colored ppl.
    You can't get alot of things done when you have small minded ppl, thus back in the day as I say, folks thought alike and pool'd their moneys to get ? done.

You keep talking like ? just sitting around not doing ? ... bruh google is your friend..

Btw why are you spending OTHER ? money..
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    We're not ready for reperations. We need an independent state first and foremost. Why would you want to have reperations now when you're going to give the money right back to white people

Why can't folks start up their own and black folks buy from black folks just like in this situation

Have our own NBA, NFL, MLB, our own, real talk we should be doing that right now, got all these millionaire dollar players, why can't they pool their money and start up their own teams and league, hire nothing but black coaches. It don't have to be 17,000 plus stadium being built, we can start off small and work up to that, we got two (well one) TV1 network, it's easier now to put out material and stream.

? aint that hard like how yall making it be, we are in the position now, No way in hell should Lebron, KD, Jordan, etc, all these rappers, should invest their money and start up a black own something.

I give Master P props when he was on the come up, him and Tevestor Scott, tried doing that for the SWAC conference when it was thriving in the mid and late 90s but he was shut down..

We got our universities already built and more black schools are being built, that teaches our history, we can be doing that now. HBCUs, start telling these parents, black ass parents to send their boys to these schools and we can brand our own. make our own rich and powerful...smh

We did it before and the gov't didn't give us money, look at your Rosewood, Tulsa, Detroit, other black wall streets that were striving back in the day with little.

? that waiting ? , we need them checks cut now and all that you speak of, will form itself.

Chinatown and the China man didn't have to wait, nor did any other set of ppl that got their money

Please explain to me why aren't Tulsa Detroit and rosewood aren't going strong these days?

If you're black, you should have some knowledge to know why these communities are not going strong today, you should know the reason, but just read a little bit more about the history of the world you are living in (if you have the time)

Yes,

Put it like this,

The black ppl in sports, are 40 million dollar slaves, The owners need them, they don't need the owners.

If you can understand that one line, then you can understand how black folks should have their own leagues in everything, including hockey, in which we invented.
    Micheal Jordan was the greatest player and expanded the brand of the NBA, but was fired from the GM for the Wizards, who do you think he had to go to get hired again? LOL
    Come on man, them white folks aint letting blacks own ? in the NBA, so why not take our ? and start our own, them dudes about to be Billionaires Lebron, KD, aint no way they shouldn't be investing that money and starting up another league to compete with the NBA, or NFL, smh..but again, some folks don't think that big.

To add on to your question in regards about the Tulsa's, Rosewood and other black striving communities that were doing well back in the day with NOOOO help from the gov't, if you go into any major city, peep out their highway systems, most, if not all of their major highways (intersection) were build in/around black communities that were once striving, most if not all your intersections/freeways are built through black communities, this wasn't by coincidence by the way.

Black folks get ? going, look at your social media platforms, black folks ppl got your FB/twitter/IG popping making white folks rich, that's why I can't wait for MoorUs to come out. our own ? .

Black ppl close to a trillion dollars alone in the U.S. and most of that money is going into white pockets, just think if we have our own, now that money will be going into our backyard, where we can build more ? .

You can't get alot of things done when you have small minded ppl, thus back in the day as I say, folks thought alike and pool'd their moneys to get ? done.

I'm actually from Tulsa born and raised. I asked that because if you can't protect it then you don't own it. You're very short sight in your post. You think you can really do all what you talking about in the USA then you're wrong. We already tried it before it doesn't work. You cannot live inside enemy lines with no protection. Like army navy air force. That's really backwarda thinkingif you think you could do that. They control the water look at flint. They control the guns look at how they didn't sell guns to black people ineed stl. They control the boats how are you going to get raw materials? Nope not going to work. I also don't like the fact that yall sit up here and say white people stole this land but we up here still trying to get 40 acres and a mule in stolen land.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes,

Put it like this,

I'm actually from Tulsa born and raised. I asked that because if you can't protect it then you don't own it. You're very short sight in your post. You think you can really do all what you talking about in the USA then you're wrong. We already tried it before it doesn't work. You cannot live inside enemy lines with no protection. Like army navy air force. That's really backwarda thinkingif you think you could do that. They control the water look at flint. They control the guns look at how they didn't sell guns to black people ineed stl. They control the boats how are you going to get raw materials? Nope not going to work. I also don't like the fact that yall sit up here and say white people stole this land but we up here still trying to get 40 acres and a mule in stolen land.

Never said we shouldn't have protection, Nation of Islam, start our own protection.

I really think we can do all of this in the USA, again it was done before and you typing to me as if it wasn't.

Why doesn't it work? cuz white folks destroyed? only reason that it was destroyed because as you said, we didn't have protection.

You don't think the China man that makes raw material, don't want to sale to black folks that's generating money for them?
    You don't think any other group of ppl that makes raw material, wouldn't sell to black folks, Since you live in Tulsa, before the bombing, you do know that countries around the world were beginning to start investing into Tulsa before they were destroyed?

Who said we need an army, who said we need tanks and etc.

Did the black panthers police their neighborhood and feed their ppl for while might I add, until a plan was put into place to destroy them. because they lack capital, the capital that we would have if we got our funding.

Dude you act like boats can't be built again, you act like planes can't be built by black companies.

Flint happened because of ? ppl in office.

Just like you think it won't work, I think it will work in the US.

Black ppl spend a trillion dollars on ? we can make and produce ourselves, oh yea it'll work. Give me my 300 ppl and I'll show you.

300 x 100k

30 million dollars, oh yea, I make it work and protect my ? at the same time
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

Yes,

Put it like this,

You keep talking like ? just sitting around not doing ? ... bruh google is your friend..

Spending other ? money and 'pooling' money is not the same.

300 ppl that's on the same mind frame as me and wanna own their own, is now spending other ? money? I thought they were investing in a plan that will give them financial independence. I thought we called that a Corporation, no different in your Apple or Samsung huh? am I wrong. Don't they spend (in your words) other ppls money to their things..Apple wasn't always "Apple"
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Yes,

Put it like this,

Spending other ? money and 'pooling' money is not the same.

300 ppl that's on the same mind frame as me and wanna own their own, is now spending other ? money? I thought they were investing in a plan that will give them financial independence. I thought we called that a Corporation, no different in your Apple or Samsung huh? am I wrong. Don't they spend (in your words) other ppls money to their things..Apple wasn't always "Apple"

I was talking about "LeBron and Kevin Durant" also again that ? is already being done...
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes,

Put it like this,

Never said we shouldn't have protection, Nation of Islam, start our own protection.

I really think we can do all of this in the USA, again it was done before and you typing to me as if it wasn't.

Why doesn't it work? cuz white folks destroyed? only reason that it was destroyed because as you said, we didn't have protection.

You don't think the China man that makes raw material, don't want to sale to black folks that's generating money for them?
    You don't think any other group of ppl that makes raw material, wouldn't sell to black folks, Since you live in Tulsa, before the bombing, you do know that countries around the world were beginning to start investing into Tulsa before they were destroyed?

Who said we need an army, who said we need tanks and etc.

Did the black panthers police their neighborhood and feed their ppl for while might I add, until a plan was put into place to destroy them. because they lack capital, the capital that we would have if we got our funding.

Dude you act like boats can't be built again, you act like planes can't be built by black companies.

Flint happened because of ? ppl in office.

Just like you think it won't work, I think it will work in the US.

Black ppl spend a trillion dollars on ? we can make and produce ourselves, oh yea it'll work. Give me my 300 ppl and I'll show you.

300 x 100k

30 million dollars, oh yea, I make it work and protect my ? at the same time

Nah, dude the shot you talking just will not work. What is this you talking about we don't need a army? Do you need a history lesson on how white people operate? You going to ask white people for protection? Lol, this ? is comical.

How has integration worked out? What about MLK dreams. ...sound like a nightmare. You would want to repeat the same mistake that we already done! Black people have done it all here already there is nothing we can accomplish here in America.

Oh yeah how can you protect something with no weapons. I would like to know 5 star general
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Antagonizing each other won't help. You both have great passion for helping out the black populous...I'm sure there's a solution in all this senseless bickering.

All you have to do is look at the Jewish community in NYC: they have their own stores, schools, buses, EMTs, hospitals, hell, go to Bedford Ave or Burough Park and you will see they own both those neighborhoods. THAT's true power.

Not saying black folk need to copy that model, but that's a great example.