French Montana drops the dime on Chinx (kinda) and cold-shoulders Chinx's mom.

Options
2»

Comments

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you drop dime on a dead ? anyway?
    It ain't like he can get charged with anything
    He's dead
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    He ain't say or do nothing wrong stop with the misleading chatty patty thread tittle
    He ain't say or do nothing wrong stop with the misleading chatty patty thread tittle
    If you don't see what's wrong you a ? ?

If Chinx was truly your homeboy, why keep mentioning "I never made a dime off Chinx"? That ? is irrelevant. Second, him saying that he warned Chinx to stay out the streets, but he didn't and that's why he dead is kinda shallow. If you know who killed ya man then you shouldnt even speak on this
    Nah. Id be defensive too if a ? Mama was blaming me for her son death and deflecting responsibility

This reminds of when a lil ? mama blamed chief keef for his death

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XvGHKxcP_2w

@trillfate Chief Keef was probably responsible for that

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh maybe so but they all share responsibility

2:15
    Host: did you know your son was affiliated with a gang?

Mom (looking down): no i did not

Yet she on national TV pointing the finger and deflecting......
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    I think his wife set him up

Why? @AggyAF

Her ig and her trying to sell ? in his name and ostracizing French seems suspicious especially when he was cheating on her

I can type more when I'm not at work
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

Why? @AggyAF

Her ig and her trying to sell ? in his name and ostracizing French seems suspicious especially when he was cheating on her

Well he's dead and he has 3 kids with her. His album was released posthumously. You don't think she wants it to do well to feed their 3 children?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why? @AggyAF

Well he's dead and he has 3 kids with her. His album was released posthumously. You don't think she wants it to do well to feed their 3 children?

All I'm saying is I'm not sure I buy the whole Frencch and Diddy sacrificed him for the illuminati thing
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

Why? @AggyAF

All I'm saying is I'm not sure I buy the whole Frencch and Diddy sacrificed him for the illuminati thing

lol me neither.

But I believe he knows who did it, hence his comment about that being the job of the police. So, I can understand that being a sore spot for Chinx mother, but nobody owes anybody nothing.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    That's life man. Anybody who drives an expensive car in the hood at 3 in the morning is setting themselves up... it is what it is. People need to quit being so sensitive, Chinx would probably still be here if he wasn't hanging out in the streets. Dude was put in a better situation.

It wasn't a jack, they didn't take his car or rob dudes. This was a straight up murder. And I lived in NYC, bars are open 'til 4am. The city goes all night.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    French always seemed like a snake sleazeball dude im not surprised
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So French is to blame how?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know why y'all going back n forth

I'm realizing a lot of IC ? ...about half don't have friends in real life, the concept of loyalty and things of that nature escape them

What he said didn't need to be said, it ain't about him stating the obvious

Dude looking for vidication at the expense of his man dying"well I told him to get out the streets"

What good does saying that do now, it's just weak
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    That's life man. Anybody who drives an expensive car in the hood at 3 in the morning is setting themselves up... it is what it is. People need to quit being so sensitive, Chinx would probably still be here if he wasn't hanging out in the streets. Dude was put in a better situation.

Smh, get the story correct. HE WAS NOT IN THE HOOD. He was in Briarwood, Queens. Y'all ? don't listen.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    i think i have decided to make this the one conspiracy theory i DO believe.