What's worse being ? ? or being falsely accused of ? ?

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    How about would you rather have a ? forcibly shoved down your throat or up your ass?

so why not just say they're equally bad and you can't chose one or the other??

are you saying you have a preference or think one is worse than the other?

Would I rather be ? or be accused of ? ? Is that what you're asking?

no because society is not as harsh on women accused of ? ...

just look no further than all the female teachers who ? their students.....

to be fair to you i would ask you would you rather have your son accused of ? , or deal with being ? yourself.....

What in the ? kind of ? up question is that??? Tf is wrong with you?

you started the whole "what would you rather" line of questioning...

i just asked what was worse.....

so the real question is....what the ? is wrong with you???

I'm ? apparently. This ? is legit not funny.

you said....
    How about would you rather have a ? forcibly shoved down your throat or up your ass?

i mean......context aside.....that's ? hilarious
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    being ?
    This thread is a really good example of part of the reason why the that kid from Stanford was able to get the sentence he got.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

to be fair to you i would ask you would you rather have your son accused of ? , or deal with being ? yourself.....

you said....

Some of the responses in the thread could actually serve as major triggers if you've been through something. But the attitude towards ? on this site is disturbing in general so as ob said, yall should be used to this ? ? by now.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the hell is this thread still going?
  • Dupac
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    This thread is a really good example of part of the reason why the that kid from Stanford was able to get the sentence he got.

naw, that kid got his sentence because of money, status, privilege, and ? networks...the general consensus has been and always will be that ? is a horrible horrible crime, and the time he got is ? disgusting by any stretch of the imagination....

i did not make this thread with any agendas or motives, i just wanted to have conversation about something i felt that was the other side of the same coin that might be equally as bad, but not directly addressed..

frankly i'm surprised by the response as well... but nowhere do i support ? nor to i minimize ? , or to i take ? lightly...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    The ? getting ? more often than not in lock up is the ? with mental disabilities. This one ? named Cameron had multiple sclerosis and in a wheel chair. ? was really trying to take his crippled ? .

I felt bad for the ? cause every night he be crying and ? talking about he only like to suck not to be ? , and ? taking advantage of him.

I remember he had to get a new wheelchair because it broke under a lot of weight and tension.
  • Dupac
    Options

you said....

Some of the responses in the thread could actually serve as major triggers if you've been through something. But the attitude towards ? on this site is disturbing in general so as ob said, yall should be used to this ? ? by now.

alll things considered i've seen much worse on this site, i think this thread has been handled the topic much more maturely than i've seen in other threads.....

the bill cosby thread to be exact, i posted a little in there, but not a whole lot....? was really going in on that subject
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    being ?
    mryounggun wrote: »

naw, that kid got his sentence because of money, status, privilege, and ? networks...the general consensus has been and always will be that ? is a horrible horrible crime, and the time he got is ? disgusting by any stretch of the imagination....

i did not make this thread with any agendas or motives, i just wanted to have conversation about something i felt that was the other side of the same coin that might be equally as bad, but not directly addressed..

frankly i'm surprised by the response as well... but nowhere do i support ? nor to i minimize ? , or to i take ? lightly...

1. You're right. That's why I was careful to say that this was PART of the reason. All those things to named are a part of the reason as well. But a big part of it is that, unless it's done under the most vile circumstances, tape just doesn't seem to be a huge deal to a lot of people.

2. I gotta disagree with you, Du. The fact that you said you were torn about which is worse means you minimize ? . In my opinion anyway.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    take in allllllllll considerations. the after effects, how many people believe you, trust factor. jail time. The emotional and physical distress. feeling guilty...all of it....

Probably being falsely accused.

Simply because, if you go to jail as a convicted ? .......chances are you're going to get ? for being a ? .

So in essence, you'd be ? as a from of prison justice for a crime that you didn't even commit.

That's gotta be a living hell.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    being ?
    its really simple. Just ask yourselves would you rather be ? or accused of ? ? id rather be accused. By some of these responses i can tell a lot of y'all ? would rather be ? . Y'all weird............
  • deadeye
    Options
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i even posed the question to @MissK but she jus wacked me..

What's the point in discussing further with someone who's going to say boohoo get an abortion and if you get ? go take meds.

You and your daughter stay safe.
  • Westie
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    take in allllllllll considerations. the after effects, how many people believe you, trust factor. jail time. The emotional and physical distress. feeling guilty...all of it....

Simply because, if you go to jail as a convicted ? .......chances are you're going to get ? for being a ? .

So in essence, you'd be ? as a from of prison justice for a crime that you didn't even commit.

So y'all just gone not see the irony in this right?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    count remy wrote: »
    count remy wrote: »
    One of those texas teachers getting at me would be substantially better for me than one of them claiming that I got at her. I'd somehow learn to live with the trauma and try every day to become a better person for it.

What about Caitlyn Jenner? Would you rather be accused of ? by Caitlyn or ? by him?

Or her?

ya'll mind goes to dark, scary, ? places real quick.... like quicker than normal... smh...

Well it's like y'all would prefer us discuss some comfortable ? scenario in order to make a cheap point like "yea I'd totally prefer a hot teacher fondling me." Cheap way to prove a point. There are men in jail right now getting took as we speak. Most of y'all would rather die sooner than for something like that to ever happen to you so I know this thread is ? . It's a loaded question.
  • Dupac
    Options
    naw i don't minimize ? at all... nor would i want to be ? ...wtf?

i'm talking in all the distress that goes along with a false accusation.....

there are many horrible horrible, horrid consequences....some so extreme it pretty much makes both equally as bad and many people feel that they're equally as bad... that doesn't minimize either, it's just taking into account how bad each are.....i could have made a equal option, but i wanted to spark a conversation that made people argue the extreme horrors of both sides....

and both sides did that...in detail....

this was a good discussion.....over all that's where we come here to do....talk about ? .....debate ? ....

everything about ? in my opinion is ? up....the thought of a loved one being ? being ? is enough to drive me mad......the suggestion of myself being held down and ? ...inconceivable.....i can't even begin to place myself through that thought process..and joker's stories about hearing men get ? at a jail....that ? isn't something i would wish on my worse enemy as it stands..........and not to take away anything from women being ? ... ..i do personally feel it is worse for a man to be ? by another man...i do think that is worse....and i don't give a ? who disagrees on that note....

but back to the subject....everything that can be discussed, everything can be debated..it doesn't make a damn difference how sensitive the subject... it can be debated... if you chose not to debate, or find the topic too much for you...stay the ? out the thread....it's that simple....but people came to talk and debate, and i'll say it again....it was a good topic for discussion...

i don't know if this will change anyone's outlook on the topic...but i still think it was a good conversation.....

the pains and horrors a person who was falsely accused have to go through were strongly represented in this thread...everything might not have been covered, but many people voiced strongly that being accused in some cases can be just as bad....which further lets me know...this was a strong topic.....

i asked the same question on facebook, and it was a good debate there as well....

and for the record on facebook
    6 said accused was worse
    7 said both were equally horrific
    2 said ? was worse

and amongst those that said falsely accused was worse 1 was a female who was ? before....

so i'm just saying the topic is a strongly debatable topic......i just didn't want to give anyone here the chance to say equally i wanted people to chose one or the other to get more conversation.....

even though i'm still not voting...i'm sure this will go into tomorrow morning....
  • deadeye
    Options

It doesn't make sense, but it's jailhouse logic.

Same reason child molesters get ? in prison.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    being ?

i do personally feel it is worse for a man to be ? by another man...i do think that is worse....

So ? is only bad when its man on man ? ? Smh this thread is silly. You a silly ? Du.
  • Westie
    Options

You're saying it would be ? up to get ? in jail if you didn't do anything to deserve getting ? . So all ? victims deserve to get ? now? You just mind your business and somebody takes an orifice and forces something into it but that's not as bad as getting ? because somebody thinks you're a ? ? Neither person wants to be ? . You're saying it's worse because the punishment is ? ..... Do you really not get it?
  • Westie
    Options

you said....

alll things considered i've seen much worse on this site, i think this thread has been handled the topic much more maturely than i've seen in other threads.....

the bill cosby thread to be exact, i posted a little in there, but not a whole lot....? was really going in on that subject

Yeah check out these thoughtful gems
    If you catch a nut, is it really ? ?

? out of here with this "shame factor," misandrist feminist propaganda ? . The only hoes who feel any sort of "shame," are the ones who has hoe's regret and fabricate allegations after a gang of dudes pulled a train, or she goes on some vindictive ? after after ole boy may have smashed and dashed.

The public only has sympathy for those that were truly ? . Case in point, that chick in that Brock Turner case. Even though ole girl facilitated a crime being committed against, (her by being ? ,) she's getting nothing but support from the nation, (and the world,)
    Females just like to pretend they are the world's biggest victims.
  • Dupac
    Options
    jono wrote: »

i do personally feel it is worse for a man to be ? by another man...i do think that is worse....

So ? is only bad when its man on man ? ? Smh this thread is silly. You a silly ? Du.

And you're a ? idiot...

I went on and on about how bad ? is and you respond I only think ? is bad of its man on man??

Come on bruh... That's not what the ? I said.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    being ?

And you're a ? idiot...

I went on and on about how bad ? is and you respond I only think ? is bad of its man on man??

You been arguing this whole time that being accused of ? is soooooo bad YET unequivocally state that a man ? a man is worse.

So you tell me whats going on here.
  • deadeye
    Options

You're saying it would be ? up to get ? in jail if you didn't do anything to deserve getting ? . So all ? victims deserve to get ? now? You just mind your business and somebody takes an orifice and forces something into it but that's not as bad as getting ? because somebody thinks you're a ? ? Neither person wants to be ? . You're saying it's worse because the punishment is ? ..... Do you really not get it?

You're taking my comments out of context and blowing them out of proportion, but I don't have the energy to argue with you right now.

I'm about to take a nap.
  • Westie
    Options

You're taking my comments out of context and blowing them out of proportion, but I don't have the energy to argue with you right now.

I'm about to take a nap.

Ok...
  • Dupac
    Options

And you're a ? idiot...

You been arguing this whole time that being accused of ? is soooooo bad YET unequivocally state that a man ? a man is worse.

Exactly what it says... Men and women are different. The same thing happening to them will worse considering what it is..

Domestic abuse is a bad thing. It is however worse when a man domestically abuses a woman in my opinion. That does not mean a woman domestically abusing a man isn't bad. It just means the contrast is worse.

? is bad. It is however worse if a man rapes another man in my opinion. That doesn't mean that a man ? a woman isn't bad. It just means man on man is worse.

If you think that opinion of wrong then ? it I'm not explaining that one any further.

However back to the original argument, I still feel that ? itself is slightly worse than being falsely accused, but the potential consequences of the latter make them closer to being equal human wrongs than anything.
  • Westie
    Options

And you're a ? idiot...

Exactly what it says... Men and women are different. The same thing happening to them will worse considering what it is..

Domestic abuse is a bad thing. It is however worse when a man domestically abuses a woman in my opinion. That does not mean a woman domestically abusing a man isn't bad. It just means the contrast is worse.

? is bad. It is however worse if a man rapes another man in my opinion. That doesn't mean that a man ? a woman isn't bad. It just means man on man is worse.

If you think that opinion of wrong then ? it I'm not explaining that one any further.

However back to the original argument, I still feel that ? itself is slightly worse than being falsely accused, but the potential consequences of the latter make them closer to being equal human wrongs than anything.

Why do you think same sex ? is worse?