Rocko Sues Future For $10 Mill

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ehh, i think rocko n future coulda just talked it out

if future had a side deal with epic, i dont see how its mandatory that he give rocko 10 mill

but rocko did look out at first, so u throw ya homie a lil bit after u blow up.

btw idk if future gave rocko rhymes, but him giving rocko songs like he gave yc racks isnt out of the question imo
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    GoldieTV wrote: »
    LA Reid and a couple jews gonna find a loophole in the contract. #NeverGonLose

This...
    I doubt the good folks over at Epic would have proceeded not knowing there was a loophole in those contracts somewhere. I suspect Rocko knows that ? too, why wait all this time to seek damages?? That ? know's he playing for a settlement which is how this will probably end. Not because he was right but because lawyer fees and depositions.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? ass ? stays in his feelings lol

And you still a groupie ? .

You need that address? I'm with ?

Look at you , emotional. If you're ever in DC , MD, or VA @ me and we can make that happen.

Like I thought. You ? and you a groupie and you a ? .

Foh you clown ass ? . I spit in you and that little ? face.

Gahdamn!!!!!
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And to answer this ? ass ? 's question

dc660cac21c14e2cb1505709ae58ab9d.png

So he thought a ? was gonna play the sideline when he out here getting money? Dude had contractual obligations to fulfill and he trying to claim Rocko is wrong lol Future is a ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This just Rocko's way of getting his attention. They will settle out of court and all this ? will be under the bridge. It ain't personal.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man. That ? was under contract. Thats as plain as day. Aint no loophole, its a wrap.

I garuntee he get that bread and the 25%.

? was epic thinking
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Grown men using emojis is disgusting
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Grown men using emojis is disgusting

2016 get with the times
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Future the one disloyal.... how u gonna sign another deal on the side and get millions behind Rocko back and not pay up? u signed a six album deal fool lol

Facts
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats a ? ? tactic.

He the one ? Rocko over, but bringing out the twitter fingers to try and turn the hive mind against him, and try to make him look like a punk for going the lawsuit route.

Its all business ? , I can see if it Rocko was doing something shady, but this way is the legit way. Ask Wayne, and Turk what happen when you try to "talk it out"

That's one way to look at it, but if you grew up with a ? , you dont take the ? to court without trying to talk it out first imo.

Them 2 aint grow up together...future and rocko met through parlae of dem franchize boys when they were both already grown
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    So is Future saying Rocko is "snitching" for suing him?

Yes
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Tired of these industry ? playing street. Rocko should've just caught him in the streets and shot the fade with him. Future is absolutely correct with his tweets.

Rocko is officially a industry ? in my eyes.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

So future prolly did the side deals thinking "ain't like rocko gonna sue...we from the streets"

Nah Future knows that Rocko has always been about his business/money

I think I'm gonna wait for more facts to come out before jumping to conclusions
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall just now finding out Future a ? ? ?

Explain please
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Right on cue :joy:
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So IC logic is when you are owed 10 million dollars "handle it in the streets". Yall ? woulda been going in on rocko if he caught troy ave years for trying to handle it in the streets.

To his credit rocko has the proof in contractual agreements about how future broke a deal.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Tired of these industry ? playing street. Rocko should've just caught him in the streets and shot the fade with him. Future is absolutely correct with his tweets.

Rocko is officially a industry ? in my eyes.

So what you're saying is Rocko should've gave Future a $10 million ass whoopin and then walk off satisfied while Future keeps his money??

Call me wrong or whatever, but they must've been cool enough for Future to sign to him. I'm sure Future probably looked at it like, "Rocko the big homie. He won't trip if I take this chance to advance my career". Rocko went on some hater ? and got them laws involved. If I was Rocko I probably would've been like "Aye shoot me some of them funds you got or atleast help me put one of my other artist on with some ghostwriting and a few features." I wouldn't get the court involved. Especially knowing this ? already got Ciara going at his pockets. That's just some snake ? to me.