TI’s NYC Show Ends in Shooting (TroyAve's Bodyguard killed,TroyAve Indicted on Shooting Charged )

Options

Comments

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I completely believe what Troy Ave is saying happened

That still doesn't clear up why he decided to fire the gun in a crowded area outside of where he was shot in the first place

Plus wasn't he the original instigator of everything that happened that night anyway?
    So this ? does a freestyle saying he took the gun and shot at somebody, then says he's innocent for shooting at somebody? His lawyer must hate him

I don't think he's arguing whether or not he shot at somebody, his defense will be based around what happened leading up to him shooting..

If he can get the judge/jury to see that the circumstances called for him to shoot inside the club then it's a strong possibility that he can be found innocent..

Basically,
    if he has a good enough excuse for shooting inside the club, they may have leniency on him..

This ? came into the room, looked around to see who was there, and then shot. What part of that is going to give life to a good reasoning to shoot? It's already been deemed it's stupid to say he was still in fear at that point because once he walks into that room and stops to look around he's no longer in self defense mode. He went looking for someone, whoever it was, to shoot at that point and the fact that it was done in a crowd full of people is going to be his ultimate downfall.

Right. That ? had time to run to the bodega and grab some Dutches.....drive to Jersey and cop some Timberlands, hunt a subway rat then come back to shoot into a crowd.....A CROWD full of people...lol. That video is more "let me get these ? back" than "self defense" or "fearing for my life".

Okay I get what you saying. Now put the funny ? to the side.

Say that's the only exit.
    Say he did disarm the ? that shot him and his man. Say tax and his people get up out spot first. Mind you it's the only exit. You in Troy and his people shoes. You in a dead end, ? just clapped you and your man is dying. The assailants flee before you. Again you in a dead end

Who's to say them ? wouldn't have came back and finished Troy and the rest of his people's?

What you gone do sit there and wait? Or make sure you get out of there alive?

Again ? just clapped you and killed your man. You in a dead end. You gotta use the same exit these ? used 45 seconds before you. You got the hammer.

You coming out with the gun in your waist,in the small of your back, tucking it in your shoe? Or you coming out on point ready to fire?

A lot of you ? talk with your sidebar comments, cause you never been through no ? like that in your life. So its a lot easier for you to access ? from the outside looking in.

I'm not saying Troy right I'm not saying he wrong. But self preservation is the 1 rule of survival. If that's what he felt was necessary to survive. More power to him.

I'm assuming you saw all of the video footage right? You saw Troy walk into a room firing a gun into a crowd of people right? I'm assuming you heard Troy's confession song right? I don't know about you, but nothing about his lyrics sounded remorseful which in itself is not a good luck to a judge/jury. I mean after all "? ? tried to assassinate me. I took the gun from them, turned the tables around like a G".

Judge - "So what you're telling me is that you took the gun and turned the tables around.....hmmmm...duly noted"..lol

You have just as much information as the rest of us. At the point where he walks into a room firing a handgun, it would be reasonable to say that he could be perceived as the aggressor. Anybody in the way of that gunfire would probably be fearing for their lives more than he was fearing for his own at that point. There is nothing in that video that indicates that he was in a shootout at that point. He wasn't dodging bullets and returning fire. He wasn't in his home defending himself (no castle doctrine defense). He wasn't running away from danger. He was pursuing somebody and trying to shoot them. The video doesn't show that anyone was trying to use deadly force against him at the time he was pursuing them. You CANNOT use deadly physical force if you can retreat to safety. It clearly didn't look like he was trying to retreat to safety in that video. If I'm thinking "self preservation" the last thing I would do is run in the direction of the people who may have just tried to shoot me. You make a lot of assumptions about what mfs have been through in their lives. The prison's are filled w/ mfs who made life altering, emotional, snap judgement decisions in the heat of the moment. He may have did what he felt he had to do to survive, but at the end of the day he made a questionable choice that may cost him his freedom. Now he has to deal w/ the repercussions of his choices. It is what it is. More power to him.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I completely believe what Troy Ave is saying happened

That still doesn't clear up why he decided to fire the gun in a crowded area outside of where he was shot in the first place

Plus wasn't he the original instigator of everything that happened that night anyway?
    So this ? does a freestyle saying he took the gun and shot at somebody, then says he's innocent for shooting at somebody? His lawyer must hate him

I don't think he's arguing whether or not he shot at somebody, his defense will be based around what happened leading up to him shooting..

If he can get the judge/jury to see that the circumstances called for him to shoot inside the club then it's a strong possibility that he can be found innocent..

Basically,
    if he has a good enough excuse for shooting inside the club, they may have leniency on him..

This ? came into the room, looked around to see who was there, and then shot. What part of that is going to give life to a good reasoning to shoot? It's already been deemed it's stupid to say he was still in fear at that point because once he walks into that room and stops to look around he's no longer in self defense mode. He went looking for someone, whoever it was, to shoot at that point and the fact that it was done in a crowd full of people is going to be his ultimate downfall.

Right. That ? had time to run to the bodega and grab some Dutches.....drive to Jersey and cop some Timberlands, hunt a subway rat then come back to shoot into a crowd.....A CROWD full of people...lol. That video is more "let me get these ? back" than "self defense" or "fearing for my life".

Okay I get what you saying. Now put the funny ? to the side.

Say that's the only exit.
    Say he did disarm the ? that shot him and his man. Say tax and his people get up out spot first. Mind you it's the only exit. You in Troy and his people shoes. You in a dead end, ? just clapped you and your man is dying. The assailants flee before you. Again you in a dead end

Who's to say them ? wouldn't have came back and finished Troy and the rest of his people's?

What you gone do sit there and wait? Or make sure you get out of there alive?

Again ? just clapped you and killed your man. You in a dead end. You gotta use the same exit these ? used 45 seconds before you. You got the hammer.

You coming out with the gun in your waist,in the small of your back, tucking it in your shoe? Or you coming out on point ready to fire?

A lot of you ? talk with your sidebar comments, cause you never been through no ? like that in your life. So its a lot easier for you to access ? from the outside looking in.

I'm not saying Troy right I'm not saying he wrong. But self preservation is the 1 rule of survival. If that's what he felt was necessary to survive. More power to him.

That's alot of hypothetical things in there...and it still don't justify or give Troy a reasoning for shooting off into a crowd like he did as self defense. He could've made sure he got out alive w/o putting the lives of other people in danger like he did.

Were you there? How you know it didn't happen exactly like that? Smh. ? I tell you.

You never been in that situation. So who are you to say what he should of did. You got the same amount of information we all do. So what makes your theory more concrete than others?

? I tell you.

You should never assume what situations a person you don't know has or hasn't been in before for one.. ..secondly....you weren't there either so why you putting so much more confidence into your myriad of what ifs and giving a full breakdown like you saw it all just to try and make Troy seem more sympathetic? It don't take a genius to see that shooting a gun into a crowd of people in a night club makes it hard to say you were fearful of your life when the video evidence available show you as the aggressor by that point.

You're telling someone not to do the same thing you're doing. You're telling people he should have done this or that but not the other. C'mon fam. I'm no Troy ave fan and I'm damn sure not defending him but if he felt "not what you feel" that was necessary at the time. Who are you to judge?

You speaking in absolutes but that's really just your opinion. Like you,I gave a hypothetical scenario and you dismissed it outright. But what makes your scenario more credible then mine? Because you said so?

Whether he guilty or not makes me no never mind honestly. If that's what he felt"not what you feel" he needed to do to survive that night. Who are you to convict and condemn him?

This ain't about what you would have done. It's about what that man felt he had to do.

I didn't give a hypothetical I'm going based on what the video released so far shows. It doesn't show any of the ? you're talking about. It shows Troy walk into the room, stop and look around then shoot the gun. That's not made up that's what actually happened in the video. You added in all the other stuff.

As for doing what he felt he "had to do"..=that still don't make it any more acceptable. It was a dumb move point blank. There's no way around that. Everyone knows it easier to judge a situation from hindsight but that doesn't mean you can excuse a lack of foresight when certain ? happens and try to pass off your reaction as "that's what I had to do" and be free from people telling you that wasn't the best decision...especially when that action endangers the lives of other people who don't got nothing to do with what happened.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I take that back. Troy really got brothers putin'. Ol Matloclk, essay writing ass ? .
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    I take that back. Troy really got brothers putin'. Ol Matloclk, essay writing ass ? .

Lol told you....
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    Lol, don't know who said it in the thread but shout out to the poster who said "this is where everyone suddenly has a law degree".

• Beta
    Options
    Free my ? Troy
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    40 years?
    Won't be missed
  • Beta
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Free my ? Troy
    My ? , it's over

He ain't get convicted, the only thing that happened was they updated with how long his sentence could be
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man be better take a plea or something
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nyc givin ? football sentencig
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I'm shocked at the charges /sarcasm
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    They already screamin ? troy ave tho damn whoever the underachieviers are
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They are down with Pro Era

Beast coast thing

So called "weirdos" that Troy average was dissing
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They were mad cool with Steez I assume
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I ? with the Underachievers smh. I need my guys to get along.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

So they wait until he gets locked to start getting bold?? That's hoe ?

All the dudes were talking reckless since he dissed Joey tho
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I ? with the Underachievers smh. I need my guys to get along.

Tell Troy that last I check he was the one who started throwing shots
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As u know i love troy i was like one of a few he was what the cultural needed an by cultural needed i mean the anti emniem black man ? u im black an im smart belief system we do us...i hope he gets free so if u want him in jail ? ya mamy wit mayonnaise