Damn I wish I could interview these ? myself
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The D-League tryouts of stripping lol.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is this what passes in Atlanta? The whole group looks like they were Rodney King'd with an ugly stick.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ? hate strippers..
    didnt watch..

but seen ingot tagged so jus came in to say that. lol

@BOSSExcellence Most squares don't realize that strippers have no respect for tricks and squares.

The irony.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd be in there like a poster, though lol.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might as well put it on TV. It can be the 'American Idol' of stripping. Have judges like Simon Cowell and ? .
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Hol'up hol'up hol'up

Strippers have resumes?

In the a u gotta get a stripper license for mosr clubs ? is hilarious

Please tell me you lying
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm surprised they all found a babysitter

Now you know them kids at they mama house unless the mama going to the same place
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IRONY: ATL Got one of the largest populations of ? . Yet, it also has one of the most successful stripper ? industries in the U.S.

• spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    What the hell.....

BvHSZFU.png

*saves pic for future use
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The black woman is ? they look so good. Looook at them!pretty feet face ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Saddest ? I'll ever fap to..

Are there zero career opportunities for black women in GA?

Atlanta has a lot of successful black women. These hoes just prefer to strip.

The city is overcrowded. Strippers walk out of the club with trashbags full of ones. Don't forget, this generation has the most tricking ass ? you have ever seen.

It's crazy to see how ? has changed. I grew up it wasn't cool to be a trick or a junkie...now ? brag about poppin pills all day being drug addicts and tricking off and you're seen as crazy if you don't.

I agree with you but imma still find something to fight about....just can't find it yet
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I said, y'all can stop pretending that you actually care about the well-being of Black women.

You and I both know that you don't.

Why front about it?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    What's really sad is there's a ? that would rawdawg every chick in that clip.

This really needs to be addressed. ATL AIDS epidemic is no joke. Da ? wrong with yall "raw! ? a condom!" Ass dudes. ? not wavy fam.
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    Like I said, y'all can stop pretending that you actually care about the well-being of Black women.

Why front about it?

How are we supposed to stop hoes who choose to be hoes?

One has nothing to do with the other.

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why front about it?

If I'll be honest, where I stay and seen I lost all hope in most here. Sad part is that they are smart as hell, but can't get passed their vices. ? rains over ATL hard, which is why strip clubs dominates everything from culture to music.

I can act like it's not a big deal and I don't care but lowkey I do. Its just a hopelessness about this city. Most people here just don't give a ? about anything except a nut bust or money. Everyone is hurt, and is searching for ways to escape from their pain. That's why a ? like Future (who I listen to) is so popular, or shows like Love and Hip Hop is so popular.

Atlanta=Scumbag City.

Ironically there is some cool ass people here though with a bunch of talent, but they get unnoticed or frown upon. Shouts out to Edgewood.
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't read this ? but I hope ? ain't talking down on the hoes and don't see the problem is ? that trick off in strip clubs. I never understood the thought of paying a chick to tease me with the hopes of her letting me trick off with her later like the hoe she is.

• mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And are you guys really surprised? We're talking about ATL! These n-gga's were having this competition a few years back!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSfQGB2cybE

Barry's paradise.......

Have all the fun ya'll want in them strip clubs. Better be extra certain that who/what is dancing on you is an actual female in this day and age tho....
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Why front about it?

If I'll be honest, where I stay and seen I lost all hope in most here. Sad part is that they are smart as hell, but can't get passed their vices. ? rains over ATL hard, which is why strip clubs dominates everything from culture to music.

I can act like it's not a big deal and I don't care but lowkey I do. Its just a hopelessness about this city. Most people here just don't give a ? about anything except a nut bust or money. Everyone is hurt, and is searching for ways to escape from their pain. That's why a ? like Future (who I listen to) is so popular, or shows like Love and Hip Hop is so popular.

Atlanta=Scumbag City.

Ironically there is some cool ass people here though with a bunch of talent, but they get unnoticed or frown upon. Shouts out to Edgewood.

Man you clearly don't live in the city cuz you don't know what you're talking about

• jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And are you guys really surprised? We're talking about ATL! These n-gga's were having this competition a few years back!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSfQGB2cybE

Dogs, they are people in Altanta that never heard of something like this.

Wait a Muthafuckin Minute!! Is this....is this what I think it is??? How....??? How??? Ima be that old woman with 20 cats if I don't get out this city :s
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh there's more. Stripper job fair in Phoenix:

Lmao at oh we got a big one here