The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imo, I think this was Lebron's last chance to the finals but it's always next year so I can be proven wrong
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    Why the ? did they let Love get minutes???

Looks like we'll have to win this series in 7, instead of 6.

I hate to tell you LeBron & the Cavs ain't winning 3 straight to bring a title to Cleveland. If this series has shown us anything it's LeBron can't carry a team like Jordan, Kobe, & Magic did they were clutch when they had to be. 18pts in a must win game... "King"James? Fraud James. 2-5 Finals all-time & counting...

At this point, LeBron just needs to make his money & retire because the Warriors got at least another 2-3 yrs on top. Steve Kerr making clowns out of rookie coaches in Blatt & Lue.

Nope. This is not over imo. But it will zake seriousness to beat the disciplined Warriors. These not followed 3r quarter perimeter pick an roll killed the Cavs big!!! Kevin Love presence is killing their game. 11 pts scored vs a shitload of points conceded do the math!!!

The Warriors cant stop Kyrie. They can Limit swiss ARMY Lebron but with his assist and defense there is significant compensation. Once again Smith was AWOL and they have mad Frye disapearing. Both have to score at least 9 pts in order to absorb the splash brothers threes in case.

But hoenstly I dont want to see Love again. Tooooo slow he is!!!

I dont think cavs are gonna win game 5.........

they played pretty good this game and it seems like they was gonna win but they lost....... plus
    the refs allowed them to play very physical, especially on curry......

how i see it the warriors are gonna get all the calls at home....how much you wanna
    bet the cavs gonna end up in foul trouble........

they not gonna allow the cavs to get physical with steph again.......and he is more than likely gonna
    Go off because of that.....

the warriors bench especially livingston iggy and barbosa are gonna show up
    and i expect as soom as the warriors get 9 to10 point lead the cavs are gonna fold....

especially jr. Smith and lebron

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He took a few stupid shots in the 4th though.. he could have created though...

Ppl dont understand Brons mental.. or basketball.. Just goto the rim every play man shutup

He kinda brushed off Phil Jackson's suggestion of being more like Jordan but look now...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Imo, I think this was Lebron's last chance to the finals but it's always next year so I can be proven wrong

Lol who's beating them in the East?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah its not hell be back hell win a few and people will call him GOAT again. thats just what it is.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

The Knicks b

They gonna win it all next season

#melo finna geta chip
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In his defense, every time Lebron made a move the help or double team came forcing him to give it up
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knicks finals. Book it.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steve smith and grant hill look like twins
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    If kyrie didn't take it upon himself it woulda been worse. Yeah he missed shots and turned the ball over but he played with passion

He had 1 turnover to Bron 7 ? can't blame anyone but the king he gave up the offensive rebound to Iggy that led to Barnes 3 that pretty much killed us when they went up 9
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    David Griffin and Lue got some work to do

Some serious work. Get rid of that entire bench & get some value for Kevin Love he doesn't need to be there. Shouldn't have been in Cleveland in the first place. JR & Shump has to go.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    In his defense, every time Lebron made a move the help or double team came forcing him to give it up

The defense Curry faced was levels above this he ran off ball the whole game... ? his defense.. the greats make it happen
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The defense Curry faced was levels above this he ran off ball the whole game... ? his defense.. the greats make it happen

So how does that negate my post
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Bron sounding like a sucker right now ...he losing mad points at the podium
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    Lebron look like he might retire after this season. He do got that billion dollar shoe deal.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Damn Lebron is literally wearing Green.
    ? is frustrated
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol bron saying draymond took the trash talking too far
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    I wanna know what draymon said to Lebron
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wrong, Bron looks to pass before he even gets in the paint at times that's why he had so many turnovers
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Warriors will finish this on Monday. What kept them in the game was their hustle. They wanted the ball more than Cleveland
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »

The Knicks b

They gonna win it all next season

#melo finna geta chip

Don't get on your Blu ? ? we don't need that ? ..
This discussion has been closed.