ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have done so much ? ? tonight guys. All free too.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I didn't mean to I was just buying some dabs. Then he offered a line. We got to reminiscing and 3 grams later were checking what time it is. And I was followed home by cops. I kept it real cool though. Word up.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I'm just ? with yall. I did get dabs though. Hope everyone had a great friday.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    These stars look insane out here in the desert
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Do you guys ever see the northern lights or aurora borealis is another name for it? Or is that just us and Canada and russia?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Do you guys ever see the northern lights or aurora borealis is another name for it? Or is that just us and Canada and russia?

Finland, Norway, Greenland, Iceland, any place in the northern hemisphere
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Finland, Norway, Greenland, Iceland, any place in the northern hemisphere

Ah I figured. Totally an amazing sight. We see them pretty often here around September/October. When I worked on this train in the kitchen one summer, we rode to the center of ak to a city called fairbanks and around august/September they were out literally every night we were in fairbanks. Really vivid too. Almost feel like you can hear it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Yo my city really losing their minds over this Beyonce concert tonight. It's crazy

imma go with wifey to see her in Zurich in July...

I'm not happy about it but I'm married so I gotta go
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Curry spikes my blood pressure, I can't ? with it

why bruh
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    I find it crazy how people want gang member locked up an look down in blacks flying there gang colors
    yet I'm on the plane with a guy sporting avhells angels shirt coming from Zurich.

but that's OK.

a worldwide violent gang
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Met this chick..young chick, not tryna holla, small talk, ya know..

In a matter of 15 minutes, shorty says

You aint my My Zaaaadddddy,...

or Nah?....

Petty ? ,....in sing songy way referring to herself

Told Bae it's Lit....

Gang, gang, gang....

Squuuuuuad...

I'm like

l6nb5o6ffi1w.gif

Oh ? , people actually talk like this offline..

I'm old as ? bruh
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    g1fHVp.gif

I don't get the lol
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quick question, why yall ? so ? old and corny? I would say ugly but most of yall got your looks from ya momma; and i know shes a nice lady.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Confession Time confession time!!!

You know I'm afraid I'm going to fall in love with a ? . In fact I'm downright scared just because of how my last relationship played out. That's how the universe is set up right? Or perhaps it's just in my reality. I lost it over pride and stubbornness along with the fact she knows how to push my buttons. Me being an ? didn't help either I guess.

So now it's just been meaningless situations on some "chillin" ? . I'm upfront with my intentions this is it and it will go no further. They'll agree then eventually they'll want something more. I remind them we're just having fun and I have to set them free rinse and repeat.

I'm posting this because I had to send her home about an hour ago. She's a great woman and I feel horrible (that's a first). Will I ever trust again?
  • Purr
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »

You know I'm afraid I'm going to fall in love with a ? . In face I'm downright scared just because of how my last relationship played out. That's how the universe is set up right? Or perhaps it's just in my reality. I lost it over pride and stubbornness along with the fact she knows how to push my buttons. Me being an ? didn't help either I guess.

So now it's just been meaningless situations on some "chillin" ? . I'm upfront with my intentions this is it and it will go no further. They'll agree then eventually they'll want something more. I remind them we're just having fun and I have to set them free rinse and repeat.

I'm posting this because I had to send her home about an hour ago. She's a great woman and I feel horrible (that's a first). Will I ever trust again?

Dont care. Youre in the donkey. Go post this sap ? in g&s.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »

You know I'm afraid I'm going to fall in love with a ? . In face I'm downright scared just because of how my last relationship played out. That's how the universe is set up right? Or perhaps it's just in my reality. I lost it over pride and stubbornness along with the fact she knows how to push my buttons. Me being an ? didn't help either I guess.

I'm not him find somebody else to play with and seek attention from.
  • Purr
    Options
    Purr wrote: »

I'm not him find somebody else to play with and seek attention from.

Meh. Foh.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find it crazy how people want gang member locked up an look down in blacks flying there gang colors
    yet I'm on the plane with a guy sporting avhells angels shirt coming from Zurich.

but that's OK.

a worldwide violent gang

Idk what the ? that is but ? gangs
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chuck outside wit the riot pump at 7:30am cali time.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You're going to wind up old and alone..stop playing.