Why garbage ? shouldn't freestyle volume 348484848484

Options
2»

Comments

• soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does tim Westwood keep doing this to our ears tho

I hope he keeps exposing these fraud ass rappers..
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is this different than Young Thug freestyle? It wasn't nearly as bad as they make it, especially given he's REALLY freeestyling
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he's saying he really freestyled that? He's saying do we want him to write his verse the night before..... uh yeah! Man this old everyday man ass freestyle! I'm pretty sure any of us in this board can go in the booth and throw together a bunch of lines that rhyme, that don't make you a rapper. ? drop a wack freestyle and get mad cause people clowning? C'mon bruh smh.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    7z2cba2aajpy.gif

Hahaha...wait. Y'all was expecting him to actually be nice??? We're still talking about ilovemahoneys or whatever his name is right?
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AT FIRST GLANCE, I THOUGHT THAT WAS JORDAN PEELE.
  • whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yo... them multis were crazy!

That flow was ridiculous!

When he used that "what's really on my mind" rhyme scheme, I was yelling at Tim Westwood to rewind THAT...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc2lYOTcSo0
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll remember when hip hop/rap was exclusive? You had to have bars...flow....wordplay ...to have a seat at the table ....? can't even do a proper 16 anymore.

? shut yo ? ass up

Go listen to pitbull for i murk u
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For contrast, here's Black Thought really freestyling the lineup to the 2016 Roots Picnic. They're doing one in NYC for the first time this year and I'm about to buy tickets when they go on sale this morning.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=mi2LzKCwNfA
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ilovenakedmenz got ? mannerism. He switching his neck when he freestyle.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    struggle bars x 1000
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    For contrast, here's Black Thought really freestyling the lineup to the 2016 Roots Picnic. They're doing one in NYC for the first time this year and I'm about to buy tickets when they go on sale this morning.

@BobOblah good drop bro,
    That ? was dope..
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »

1. Them shows look like they gonna be dope as ? .
    2. @1:43 Black Thought mixtape w/ Styles P, Royce, and Gibbs........

latest?cb=20151008190842
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't really upset with this....Lil homie went for 7 minutes and wasn't really ? up horrendously, it's more than I expected. After seein soulja boy, chief keef, rich homie, young thug, and some of the other ? in this dude's weight class freestyle, if he was goin off the top of the head, I can rock with it. No I won't be replaying it, no I didn't think he was nice like that, and yes his bars was strugglin, but I've heard a lot worse on songs that ? wrote for on the radio. He exceeded for his class, and that's sayin somethin, even if the class he's in has no windows, and no sharp objects, and seatbelts at the desks.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didnt see nothing wrong with this...he didnt go King Los but he was solid with a consistent flow

And 7 minutes

He wasnt tryna prove ? , just had fun

Fetty Wap or Lil Uzi Vert on Sway was all bad
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Ya'll remember when hip hop/rap was exclusive? You had to have bars...flow....wordplay ...to have a seat at the table ....? can't even do a proper 16 anymore.

The game ain't about having skills no moe, it's about image... hip-hop/rap is the new pop music, matter of fact 99% of what's out right now should be called something else other than hip-hop/rap.

These ? today gotta prepare weeks in advance for a radio freestyle, beats and all, and the freestyle is still wack as hell, LOL.