WOW...would anyone on the IC eat a slice from Giordano's?!!?

Options

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    zzombie wrote: »
    deep dish pizza is wack as ?

This ? hates everything

But ive only been to Chicago once and went to Lou Malnatis. Didnt even know about Giordano.

i love nyc pizza that chicago ? is ?

NYC thin crust is ? compared to a chicago deep dish, never utter those words again bruh.

don't you rep texas??? what the ? do you know about pizza ? out of here with that gross ? inducing casserole you misguided souls are calling pizza.

That ? is a ? casserole not a pizza

Yeah I rep the lone star, and I rep for DELICIOUS ass food too, and a Chicago Deep Dish is like a little piece of ? heaven, hell I can get similar to NY style pizza from Pizza Hut, y'all ? is good but it's generic bruh a deep dish is the absolute truth.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    NYC pizza is basically cheese bread with toppings.

I need sauce on my pizza B.

Foh. that thick gooey ? Chicago people call pizza does not deserve the name pizza, it's a ? casserole call that ? Chicago style cheese casserole

lol....

Some Arabs got a restaurant here and make NYC style pizza. It's actually decent. And they are a halal restaurant. All the meat is turkey based.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've had it before. Tasted okay but it's more of a ? pie than a pizza.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No

This ? hates everything

But ive only been to Chicago once and went to Lou Malnatis. Didnt even know about Giordano.

NYC thin crust is ? compared to a chicago deep dish, never utter those words again bruh.

don't you rep texas??? what the ? do you know about pizza ? out of here with that gross ? inducing casserole you misguided souls are calling pizza.

Yeah I rep the lone star, and I rep for DELICIOUS ass food too, and a Chicago Deep Dish is like a little piece of ? heaven, hell I can get similar to NY style pizza from Pizza Hut, y'all ? is good but it's generic bruh a deep dish is the absolute truth.

Pizza hut does not make nyc style pizza you ? barbarian pizza hut is the wallmart of pizza and so called Chicago deep dish pizza is not really pizza.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man i might go to Giordano's today
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes

This ? hates everything

Pizza hut does not make nyc style pizza you ? barbarian pizza hut is the wallmart of pizza and so called Chicago deep dish pizza is not really pizza.

No ? . Lmao they just opened up a new chicago style pizza place up the street ima go try it later, hell I might post a video of me eatingthat DELICIOUSNESS while you over there HUNGRY eating that thin ass slice of pizza.
  • zzombie
    Options
    No

This ? hates everything

No ? . Lmao they just opened up a new chicago style pizza place up the street ima go try it later, hell I might post a video of me eatingthat DELICIOUSNESS while you over there HUNGRY eating that thin ass slice of pizza.

keep that ? inducing ? to yourself
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Deep dish >>>> that cardboard ? excuse for NY style pizza
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    I tried it in Orlando, pepperoni and another type with some BBQ sauce on top of it.

You can throw a slice and break somebody's car window, that's how thick them ? is. Thickest pizza I ever had.
  • BlueIceBranson
    BlueIceBranson Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Not all the time but I indulge every now and then
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    LordZuko wrote: »

Mail me some bro!!!! I'll pay for the shipping. I've NEVER had a Chicago style pizza and I want one.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mail me some bro!!!! I'll pay for the shipping. I've NEVER had a Chicago style pizza and I want one.

Just go to their website I believe they over night them to you
  • KingRenaissance
    KingRenaissance Members Posts: 168 ✭✭
    Options
    A ? is a connoisseur of ass eating but I'm still on the fence about this one

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Lou Malnatis Auerlios >>> Tho
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe one bite, that's it
    ^
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    proceed with caution

yall see what that ? did to derrick rose :'(
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Yes

@not_osirus_jenkins , $65.00 for 2-pizzas via Fed-Ex ground (more for express shipping).

Think I'll pass and try to find the most authentic Italian spot in town.

Lmao my friend buys his pizzas from there , I didn't know they charged that much
  • Bcotton5
    Options
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No such thing as bad PIZZA like theres no such thing as bad ?
  • zzombie
    Options
    No
    do you realize the kind of nasty ? koreans eat??? i would not trust their taste buds opinion on pizza or any food
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Yes
    do you realize the kind of nasty ? koreans eat??? i would not trust their taste buds opinion on pizza or any food

Just an unbiased outside view.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yes

@not_osirus_jenkins , $65.00 for 2-pizzas via Fed-Ex ground (more for express shipping).

Think I'll pass and try to find the most authentic Italian spot in town.

Not really a bad price for 2 pies compared to buying it at the spot in person. Seeing as how they ship it to you.