Reports Of Mass Shooting In Orlando Night Club, Holding Hostages

Options

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this is ? my brother was incarcerated by the US GOVT because he was deemed a threat but this guy was under watch and investigation TWICE and they dismissed both his cases now this coward has gone out and killed 50 innocent people when the US government could have avoided all this TWICE smh this ? is pathetic. They take actions swift and with impunity on our black ass though
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Man this is ? my brother was incarcerated by the US GOVT because he was deemed a threat but this guy was under watch and investigation TWICE and they dismissed both his cases now this coward has gone out and killed 50 innocent people when the US government could have avoided all this TWICE smh this ? is pathetic. They take actions swift and with impunity on our black ass though

thats why i don't give a ? about ? like this.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmfao guess they got no pulse now
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    And there was almost another shooting in Cali

Authorities in Santa Monica found possible explosives as well as a cache of weapons and ammunition Sunday in the car of a man who told them he planned to look for a friend at the L.A. Pride festival in West Hollywood, a law enforcement source said.

Federal and local law enforcement decided against canceling the annual parade, which went forward Sunday morning under tightened security. Investigators are now trying to piece together what happened but said they don’t believe there is any connection between the incident and the massacre at a ? nightclub in Orlando, Fla., that killed at least 50 people overnight.

Early Sunday, Santa Monica police received a call about a suspected prowler near Olympic Boulevard and 11th Street. Patrol officers responded and encountered an individual who told officers he was waiting for a friend, according to a law enforcement source familiar with details of the arrest. That led officers to inspect the car and find several weapons – including three rifles, one of them an “assault rifle” -- and a lot of ammunition as well as tannerite, an ingredient that could be used to create a pipe bomb, said the source. The car had Indiana plates.

Los Angeles County sheriff’s officials said the suspect told police he was going to the pride parade to look for a friend. Authorities are now looking for that individual.
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-? -pride-la-weapons-20160612-snap-story.html
  • D0wn
    Options
    @Max.

Looks like Latinos to me

CkvE67YUkAAOeKh.jpg
    b4e2imtovj7x.jpg

buncha downlow messicans got busted that night
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhfucka reportedly was screaming the name of the greatest poster in ill pix history.

Hearing that name shouted in a public place is a tell-tale sign to ball the ? out!!
  • D0wn
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    Arguing degrees of whiteness, hilarious. All them pale faces are white to me, Italians to caucas mountains to Russia to Iran

Not to white ppl tho.

yes it is... because white folks are a growing minority , and always has been. White folks graciously use "them" to boost their numbers.

• D0wn
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    Karl. wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    you need some kind of ideology to get the terrorist label i think
    them dudes from the boston marathon ? looked white but they are still labeled terrorists

I wouldn't say they were white.
    ybhy0wyn4855.jpeg

they look kinda jewy on some howard stern ish
    or could be south italian
    i would label them as white

I agree they could pass as white. They look just like John Turturro and he's Italian

john-turturro-01.jpg

Southern Italians are mixed with Arab and Moor and their ancestors are Greek (which are cousins of Persians). Afghani's are actually Persian.

what theyre are is irrelevent. theyre all classified ass white . it's a ploy to boost their numbers.
    east africans are classified as caucasians (hamitic) as well, thats what sparked rwanda..
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

I want to but its hard for me to. The loss of life is nothing to mock though so ? be with their families
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Max.

Looks like Latinos to me

CkvE67YUkAAOeKh.jpg
    b4e2imtovj7x.jpg

? all that. That's Orlando. It's mostly Puerto Ricans down there.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They say its the worst domestic terrorist attack in US history.....

How many did Timothy McVeigh ? ?
  • smp4life
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    They say its the worst domestic terrorist attack in US history.....

How many did Timothy McVeigh ? ?

They prolly said worst mass shooting becuase McVeigh killed 168.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    OKC bombing had about 175 casualties. 9/11 is worst terrorist attack.

Orlando is worst mass shooting.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    worst mass shooting, McVeigh used a bomb
  • D0wn
    Options

I want to but its hard for me to. The loss of life is nothing to mock though so ? be with their families

? allowed it to happen tho..

proably a warm up for the real event. ? celebrating the thousand year anniversary of ? and gommorah... you know ppl ? killed...
    funny how, when ppl die. ppl assume it was Satan. In the bible, ? 's body count supersedes Satan in a 1000000000 to like 1 ratio.

from a societal stand point. i have no ? to give. because the same ppl killing and mourning were celebrating when trayvon was killed. do unto others ya dig?
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My question is how did ISIS get so well funded and get so advanced as a terrorist group all of a sudden? I swear before 2013 we never heard of them now they have enough pull to come on American soil and massacre 50 people? ? just doesnt add up

The blood moon season spoke:

4-lunas-rojas.jpg

First blood moon happened 4/15/2014

ISIS Declares New Islamist Caliphate on: June 29, 2014

http://www.wsj.com/articles/isis-declares-new-islamist-caliphate-1404065263

? warned the world of what is to come. But what is sad for all those who don't believe is that the worst is yet to come.

For this is about to open up next:

p19d8uttr51oso12793p91nq81qs83.jpg

Yes. The mighty man shall cry there bitterly!!!!!

Amen.

What took you so long?
  • smp4life
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Damn Heard massacre at ? club in Florida and automatically thought he be a republican terrorist

? when was the last time we had a republican terrorist??? ? is wrong with you ?

Does the nameTimothy Mcveigh ring any bells?

I doubt he was a republican. He and the folks that shoot at and bomb abortion clinics are anti-government. They are militia ppl that don't identify with any establishment party.

Looks like he was registered as a republican in the 80s but voted libertarian in 1996.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    That dude is white and crackas are focusing on his religion to deflect.

deflect my ass this is another example of insane Muslim killing people

You're not realizing/or don't care about the obvious agenda.

stop the conspiracy ? not everything is a secret plan or agenda it's not like islamic terrorist have not clearly stated that their goals are to ? innocent americans

So you're naive then? You don't find it odd that a white guy who happens to be Muslim is immediately linked to a Muslim terrorist organization? And is described as Muslim while they downplay his race? This shooter was a suspected white supremacist who had an agenda against ? , but that's not the angle the media is using. They're using the terrorist Muslim angle. The point is every Muslim is not out to ? Americans, why not just report the news rather than add an agenda to the ? ? And ? like you fall for it. Last year Dylan Roof shot up a church and the media refused to attach any organizations to him and refused to label him a terrorist. They claimed it was an attack on religion. So why couldn't this shooting be an attack on homosexuality? You see how the media works?

he looks like the average middle eastern guy he's certainly not the average white guy they downplay he race because most likely his religion played a greater motivational role in this shooting. There is no agenda you ? idiot this was not just an attack on ? because the guy claimed loyalty to the leader of isis.

if a muslim no matter he race attacks ? based on his religions beliefs then it's an islamic motivated attack

Watch your mouth.

Anyway, again you're being naive. According to the US government he's considered white. Him being of middle eastern descent doesn't make him not white. I just gave you an example of how the media operates depending on (ironically) race. Muslim guy shoots up a club, and they say it's an Islamic terrorist attack. A white christian man shoots up a public place and they're not mentioning his religion nor are they speculating on his organizational ties. That's the agenda. But you are conditioned though.

shut your mouth

it wasn't race that motivated this attack you ? numskull so there is no impetuous for the media to mention his race and there are cases of the government labeling people that are clearly non-white as being white so your argument on that front is ? .
    Again watch your mouth.

Based on the fact that he shot up a ? club. It's quite clear that this was a ? issue. So rather than just focusing on that, they instead decide that since he's Muslim that this attack was Isis related, and he's an Isis affiliate. And again not all Muslims are terrorists. But the narrative is set. So whenever a Muslim does something they'll always link it to Islam and Isis. White guy does something and he's a lonewolf and they refuse to label it as terrorism.
    He called the cops to pledge allegiance to ISIS. ? outta here with this ? you're talking.

And you're falling for the soap opera just like I'm sure you always do

That dude is white and crackas are focusing on his religion to deflect.

deflect my ass this is another example of insane Muslim killing people

You're not realizing/or don't care about the obvious agenda.

stop the conspiracy ? not everything is a secret plan or agenda it's not like islamic terrorist have not clearly stated that their goals are to ? innocent americans

So you're naive then? You don't find it odd that a white guy who happens to be Muslim is immediately linked to a Muslim terrorist organization? And is described as Muslim while they downplay his race? This shooter was a suspected white supremacist who had an agenda against ? , but that's not the angle the media is using. They're using the terrorist Muslim angle. The point is every Muslim is not out to ? Americans, why not just report the news rather than add an agenda to the ? ? And ? like you fall for it. Last year Dylan Roof shot up a church and the media refused to attach any organizations to him and refused to label him a terrorist. They claimed it was an attack on religion. So why couldn't this shooting be an attack on homosexuality? You see how the media works?

he looks like the average middle eastern guy he's certainly not the average white guy they downplay he race because most likely his religion played a greater motivational role in this shooting. There is no agenda you ? idiot this was not just an attack on ? because the guy claimed loyalty to the leader of isis.

if a muslim no matter he race attacks ? based on his religions beliefs then it's an islamic motivated attack

Watch your mouth.

Anyway, again you're being naive. According to the US government he's considered white. Him being of middle eastern descent doesn't make him not white. I just gave you an example of how the media operates depending on (ironically) race. Muslim guy shoots up a club, and they say it's an Islamic terrorist attack. A white christian man shoots up a public place and they're not mentioning his religion nor are they speculating on his organizational ties. That's the agenda. But you are conditioned though.

shut your mouth

it wasn't race that motivated this attack you ? numskull so there is no impetuous for the media to mention his race and there are cases of the government labeling people that are clearly non-white as being white so your argument on that front is ? .
    Again watch your mouth.

Based on the fact that he shot up a ? club. It's quite clear that this was a ? issue. So rather than just focusing on that, they instead decide that since he's Muslim that this attack was Isis related, and he's an Isis affiliate. And again not all Muslims are terrorists. But the narrative is set. So whenever a Muslim does something they'll always link it to Islam and Isis. White guy does something and he's a lonewolf and they refuse to label it as terrorism.
    He called the cops to pledge allegiance to ISIS. ? outta here with this ? you're talking.

Of course he pledged allegiance to Isis before he did this. Dylan Roof had a manifesto and the media ignored that....

That aint got ? to do with this guy either being ISIS or more likely wannabe ISIS.

Why are you so gullible??
    See how people love to jump to emotional insults and disrespect before all of the facts even come out??

It's so sad how people don't use their brains anymore
    Facts are out. Your posts are a joke. You're trying to debate something that isnt debatable. Cant stand you ? who wanna turn the most simplest ? into a conspiracy.

Nah the propaganda is out and you sheep are eating it up just like normal smh

Control your emotions and think like a man
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @Max.

Looks like Latinos to me

CkvE67YUkAAOeKh.jpg

"? is good"..as theyre walking out, stepping over the "50" or so other dead bodies
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    pretty sure some black ? got killed also
  • D0wn
    Options
    @Max.

Looks like Latinos to me

CkvE67YUkAAOeKh.jpg
    b4e2imtovj7x.jpg

? all that. Thats Orlando. It's mostly Puerto Ricans down there.

messicans, puteroricans, dominican same difference...
    to everybody regardless of culture, and ethnicity us negros are all blk. so to me, spanish is all messicans.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Heard massacre at ? club in Florida and automatically thought he be a republican terrorist

? when was the last time we had a republican terrorist??? ? is wrong with you ?

Does the nameTimothy Mcveigh ring any bells?

Okay that was like 20 years ago vs how many islamic motivated attacks or attempted attacks?????
    and was he republican or anti-american i believe it was that latter

? so!!!you are acting like their aren't special ops that go and ? entire villages to build pipelines in 3rd world countries. Or that the govt doesn't have people assassinated or kidnapped. That happened past and present. Time means nothing when it comes to history. Evil in 1783 is the same as evil in 2083.

This response has nothing to do with the discussion i was having with the other guy it's just a straw man but once again you are making ? equivalencies. DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF THAT AMERICA SENT in special ops with the intention to ? everybody just to build oil pipelines??? OR is this just more conspiracy theory ? .

what you suggest makes no sense as it would probably cost less money and be far less risky to just pay off the people in a 3rd world village and get them to move than to have them all killed by special ops

Proof, but here isn't the time or place. And I know of some units that did 'missions' for warlords overseas. You keep living in your bubble my dude.

? you lied. stop the ? you don't have any proof only speculation and what you want to believe remember what you initially claimed "special ops that go and ? entire villages to build pipelines in 3rd world countries."

now i know american special forces do training missions and defensive missions for warlords but wet works on entire civilian villages for warlords so that they can build oil pipelines?? FOH PROVIDE SOME PROOF OR SHUT THE ? UP AND admit that you don't know what the ? you are talking about

so you know the bolded to be true but the italicized is impossible? ? outta here. You are as stupid as I always thought you were. Why do I need to provide proof? I don't have an agenda here. I know what my brothers told me and I know what the eldest told me a few days before he passed. I've been to the VA to help with post partum in vets. I've sat and listened to them describe some of the things they had to do. ? outta here immigrant. You know nothing.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching CNN and im disgusted with Wolf Blitzer. He's got former Afghanistan president Hamid Karzai on and he's doing everything in his power to link this attack and ISIS to Islam. Hamid hit him with that ether "He was born in the U.S. and raised in the U.S."