Reason Interview: P. Town aka ptowndonte

Options

Comments

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Yall ? is stupid wat dont u ? ? get when I say there is always a ? n these donkey reason interviews mentioning my SN I don't have to b tagged 2 know a ? is mentioning me dumb ?

How many women did you ? in your life time? I'm 32 years old and i've slept with 4 women.

Best sex I ever had was with a mulat. Her father came from GHANA and her mother from Sweden. Her headgame was the best I ever had. Good memories. Too bad she cheated at the end with my best friend.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? is stupid wat dont u ? ? get when I say there is always a ? n these donkey reason interviews mentioning my SN I don't have to b tagged 2 know a ? is mentioning me dumb ?

Smfh. Once again...
    Gee calm down man I'm on your side these ? ' preoccupation with you is weird

I'm just sayin don't blame me.....I would've never came n this ? ass interview if my SN wasn't mentioned 5th better wisen up & ? these ? ass donkey reason interviews of faceless ? ........if he's gonna do these ? ass interviews he better interview real people wit they pik up & can back everything they r sayin with proof......but all this interviewing faceless ? talking ? like ? town is just bringing the donkey to the reason & these threads r gonna get derailed

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited June 2016
    Options

Smfh. Once again...
    Gee calm down man I'm on your side these ? ' preoccupation with you is weird

I'm just sayin don't blame me.....I would've never came n this ? ass interview if my SN wasn't mentioned 5th better wisen up & ? these ? ass donkey reason interviews of faceless ? ........if he's gonna do these ? ass interviews he better interview real people wit they pik up & can back everything they r sayin with proof......but all this interviewing faceless ? talking ? like ? town is just bringing the donkey to the reason & these threads r gonna get derailed

You were not tagged so how the hell would you even know that you were mentioned?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

How many women did you ? in your life time? I'm 32 years old and i've slept with 4 women.

Best sex I ever had was with a mulat. Her father came from GHANA and her mother from Sweden. Her headgame was the best I ever had. Good memories. Too bad she cheated at the end with my best friend.

I don't kno' which to bold so lol @ this whole post
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    No one tagged you in this thread. So you used telepathy to know someone mentioned your name in this thread.

I hope y'all is playing stupid smh....what don't u understand when I say my SN b mentioned n almost all these donkey reason interviews? I don't have to b tagged when I already know a ? is typin my SN n 1 of these ? ass donkey reason interviews.....real rap u need to have a nu strategy wit these interviews like start interviewing real posters who ain't scared to show they face & can prove everything they say.....all this interviewing faceless scary ? talking ? like ? town is just bringing the donkey to the reason & ya interview thread is gonna get ? 'd every time
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

I don't kno' which since to bold so lol @ this whole post

She were my girlfriend. The girl I loved the most. Look at her so damn beautiful.

skw5qm032g3t.jpg

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    No one tagged you in this thread. So you used telepathy to know someone mentioned your name in this thread.

I hope y'all is playing stupid smh....what don't u understand when I say my SN b mentioned n almost all these donkey reason interviews? I don't have to b tagged when I already know a ? is typin my SN n 1 of these ? ass donkey reason interviews.....real rap u need to have a nu strategy wit these interviews like start interviewing real posters who ain't scared to show they face & can prove everything they say.....all this interviewing faceless scary ? talking ? like ? town is just bringing the donkey to the reason & ya interview thread is gonna get ? 'd every time

I interview everybody. Whether they've shown their pics or not.
  • gee757
    Options

& That's y i said this ? is fukin donkey material wtf is the purpose of interviewing someone who is scared to post a pik? How can u take wat they say serious wit no proof? Smh interviewing faceless ? talking ? like ? town is bringing the donkey to the reason if muthafukas don't wanna identify they self u shouldn't interview them
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

& That's y i said this ? is fukin donkey material wtf is the purpose of interviewing someone who is scared to post a pik? How can u take wat they say serious wit no proof? Smh interviewing faceless ? talking ? like ? town is bringing the donkey to the reason if muthafukas don't wanna identify they self u shouldn't interview them

Posting a picture isn't a requirement.
  • gee757
    edited June 2016
    Options

Well it needs 2 b.... especially if u don't want these interview threads to turn to the donkey cuz the way ya doin them now is straight donkey material
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Well it needs 2 b.... especially if u don't want these interview threads to turn to the donkey cuz the way ya doin them now is straight donkey material

Dude what's with your obsession with AKA Donkey??
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If. U r gonna do these donkey reason interviews interview real people who can b identified wit a pik & can prove the ? they r saying......all this interviewing scary ? talking faceless ? like ? town from the cracka state Kentucky is just bringing the donkey to the reason

yeah @5th Letter interview crackas with faces like me, not faceless crackas. my cracka face looks like justin beiber
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    gee was bitten by a radioactive faceless cracka and developed faceless cracka senses, so now he knows when a faceless cracka posts his sn in a thread
  • gee757
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Just look @ this natural born ? cracka @DarthRozay begging for my attention this is the donkey ? I'm talking bout smh
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    Just look @ this natural born ? cracka @DarthRozay begging for my attention this is the donkey ? I'm talking bout smh

You're my idol. Hope I'm half the fatman you are
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao this ? 32 and just finished high school?

So we gon let this slide?
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao this ? 32 and just finished high school?

So we gon let this slide?

Too many Ls to keep up with. He's also 32 and only been with 4 girls, one of which cheated on him with his best friend.
  • gee757
    Options
    Gee a legend

Wat up skeeza.....but ? that I just hate the fact that donkey regulars is moddin the reason & now the donkey is n the reason & all I wanted 2 do was discuss hip hop not other male posters on some donkey ? like these ? ass reason donkey interviews
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee a L-egend

Fijo
  • gee757
    Options
    Who the ? is @MallyGay? This faceless ? needs 2 get me off his mind damn smh.....
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @P.town please dont say you rock a confederate flag bruh. just no
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    @P.town please dont say you rock a confederate flag bruh. just no

That wasn't literal bruh