So It Wasn't Ole Girl's Fault That Brock Turner Took That Ass When She Passed Out ? By Dumpster

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    I was reading some Jung stuff on the aspects we repress and how males repress the anima and how it comes out as projections towards women, and then I thought about how women are actually repressing their feminine side and choosing the animus as their persona, could that play a part is what is occurring in western society?

what is occurring in western society is the fruition of social marxism and it's long journey through the institutions

Sorry, I forgot to @anybodyelsebutyou for ideas

Ignoring ideas you don't agree with is the sign of mental weakness
    You drain people with how you debate. I'm conserving energy.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if a man is passe out ? and is assaulted by a woman or another man and you tell him he should not have been wasted is it blaming the victim? If I leave my door unlocked and someone walks in and steals my ? and you say my door should have not been left unlocked are you blaming me?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Any constructive criticism you give a woman in cases of ? and domestic violence is considered "blaming the victim."

Sad commentary on society when people aren't able to accept good advice.

The best (most politically correct) way that I can describe what happened to her is:

It's definitely not her fault she got ? , but she probably wouldn't have been in a position to be ? if she hadn't been drinking so much.

All the feminists would claim that statement is an example of ? culture/? apologists/victim blaming.......but it's a fairly accurate assessment of what transpired.

Why do you think women are unaware of danger? And in an incident where someone has been violated to that level, what is the purpose of saying that ? ? If you know it does nothing but put ownership on the harmed for someone else harming her body, the purpose of saying that is???

It's called common sense. Fact is these college chicks lack it and so does college males, which is why ? like this happens. The issue is men think solutions and prevention, while women don't. These types of rapes can be avoided by the female not ? to the point of being unconscious. No blame, just the cold hard facts. This was a crime of opportunity and she could not even fight him off which a person should always be aware enough to defend themselves or recognize danger. Duh ...it's called the world.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So its the ? girl's fault that a man couldnt control himself and preys on a chick? This is how you get your women bruh? You find the ? chick in the club that cant see you the only dude with a velvet blazer on and a ascott wrapped tight around your neck?

How are you still corny in 2016?
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    you are a ? idiot.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Any constructive criticism you give a woman in cases of ? and domestic violence is considered "blaming the victim."

Sad commentary on society when people aren't able to accept good advice.

The best (most politically correct) way that I can describe what happened to her is:

It's definitely not her fault she got ? , but she probably wouldn't have been in a position to be ? if she hadn't been drinking so much.

All the feminists would claim that statement is an example of ? culture/? apologists/victim blaming.......but it's a fairly accurate assessment of what transpired.

Why do you think women are unaware of danger? And in an incident where someone has been violated to that level, what is the purpose of saying that ? ? If you know it does nothing but put ownership on the harmed for someone else harming her body, the purpose of saying that is???

It's called common sense. Fact is these college chicks lack it and so does college males, which is why ? like this happens. The issue is men think solutions and prevention, while women don't. These types of rapes can be avoided by the female not ? to the point of being unconscious. No blame, just the cold hard facts. This was a crime of opportunity and she could not even fight him off which a person should always be aware enough to defend themselves or recognize danger. Duh ...it's called the world.

It's not a "solution" if you're telling someone after the fact. The damage has been done. At this point right now it is Blaming. yes some men do think in solutions: knocked out woman let me go try to ? her, solution is getting my rocks off because no coherent woman will ? me. I hope you're proud of your sex. I'll take dumb decisions over being a predator because you can't get laid by a person who's awake.
  • Westie
    Options
    That's the ? that throws me about some of you. That being said, most of the men in here are bein very rational. But by extension saying she shouldn't have been ? is giving the excuse to the ? like she was ? so obviously somebody was going to come up and take that. Like that's a normal ? thing to do. Is that what you'll do with unconcious women?
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What frustrates me is when men speak about not putting yourself in position to be taken advantage of, some of you women and ? men assume that WE are those MEN.

Nah, but as men we see the truth in men more than women do. We talk with men, we hear men converse close enough to us and laugh about some foul ? from time to time. We know the animals are out there.

Fact: Men buy drinks for women to loosen them up.
    Fact: Men are looking to find something to ? when they go out at night.

How do women (especially the ones that roll solo) find themselves so comfortable around men who are strangers to them, knowing these things?

Fact: Women participate in and enable "? culture" to exist. But we aren't ready for honesty.
  • Westie
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    What frustrates me is when men speak about not putting yourself in position to be taken advantage of, some of you women and ? men assume that WE are those MEN.

Nah, but as men we see the truth in men more than women do. We talk with men, we hear men converse close enough to us and laugh about some foul ? from time to time. We know the animals are out there.

Fact: Men buy drinks for women to loosen them up.
    Fact: Men are looking to find something to ? when they go out at night.

You know men, you know you do this and yet how many of you tell your partner's this is wrong to do?

How do women (especially the ones that roll solo) find themselves so comfortable around men who are strangers to them, knowing these things?

You just stated that men know men more than women do so you expect all of them to know those things? Is this something that you tell all of the women in the world?
    Fact: Women participate in and enable "? culture" to exist. But we aren't ready for honesty.
    How is it you say you know men better than women but then your end statement is blaming women for ? culture? Can you connect your dots properly before you decide to blame rapists on women?

• blacktux
    Options
    The men that i know of that have these types of conversations aint my partners, and the times that i did end up trying to step to them its all bad. There has never been a positive conversation, they always have some angle to try and justify their stance; at that point all i can do is leave it alone.

How would i not expect women to know these things? Do they not have fathers, uncles, even male friends that put them on about being careless around men who are strangers? I personally drop truth on every female im around from co workers to my wifes friends.

I didnt blame women for ? culture. I said women participate in what is called "? culture" and it couldn't exist without them.

Just as i believe women participate in what we know as "game". They know game when they see it, they still participate in it and have fun with it until it turns out all bad for them; then they complain about it.
  • Westie
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    The men that i know of that have these types of conversations aint my partners, and the times that i did end up trying to step to them its all bad. There has never been a positive conversation, they always have some angle to try and justify their stance; at that point all i can do is leave it alone.

How would i not expect women to know these things? Do they not have fathers, uncles, even male friends that put them on about being careless around men who are strangers? I personally drop truth on every female im around from co workers to my wifes friends.

I didnt blame women for ? culture. I said women participate in what is called "? culture" and it couldn't exist without them.

Just as i believe women participate in what we know as "game". They know game when they see it, they still participate in it and have fun with it until it turns out all bad for them; then they complain about it.

What makes you think every single woman has all of those things? Do you know how many men are uncomfortable talking to the women in their family about sex? Some of you treat women as stupid on one end but when it comes to something bad happening to them they are participants in it on the other. Which is it?

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yooooo........? actually tryin to fault a ? for gettin ? ? You can fault her for dressin like she want ? and then not wantin it, that's an inconvenience. I'm chasin you cause you got your ? out and you just on some teasin ? , i'm a grown man. That's her fault for sendin out them signals, at the same time, there's a point when the responsibility shifts, probably somewhere around the point where she says NO i'd say the ? takes the situation into their own hands. What the ? is wrong with ya'll. Who wants ? ? anyway? She either fightin, or got dead eyes. I don't want no parts of that.

Ya'll gotta chill, ain't nobody fault when they get sex taken from em by force. Period.
  • blacktux
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Well every woman doesnt have those things, which is why we all need to do a better job educating them on the dangers of going out and drinking; especially the ones that go out solo.

My whole core stance on this issue is that one wrong doesnt absolve another. I've never said it wasn't wrong to ? someone, thats a horrible thing to do; and an even worse thing to have to deal with. But its also wrong to get ? to the point that you pass out (in public though?) and expect nothing to happen.

Subjects too touchy, which i understand and respect. Yall can have it though ill see yall next ? thread.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not her fault she got ? . It's her fault she got passed out ? .

Being passed out, she could of got robbed, kidnapped, or...... ? . Being passed out ? isn't a good thing.

We have be realistic here, each day you leave your house or even in your house... The wolves are out. They are looking for easy prey. Whose going to be easier prey the sober woman hanging with her friends or the passed out ? woman who is roaming alone?

There's we tell women pour your own drink, stay close to friends.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Yooooo........? actually tryin to fault a ? for gettin ? ? You can fault her for dressin like she want ? and then not wantin it, that's an inconvenience. I'm chasin you cause you got your ? out and you just on some teasin ? , i'm a grown man. That's her fault for sendin out them signals, at the same time, there's a point when the responsibility shifts, probably somewhere around the point where she says NO i'd say the ? takes the situation into their own hands. What the ? is wrong with ya'll. Who wants ? ? anyway? She either fightin, or got dead eyes. I don't want no parts of that.

Ya'll gotta chill, ain't nobody fault when they get sex taken from em by force. Period.

While true, each and every one of our actions carries a level of risk.

If, I advise my son to stay away from a certain area of town, group of people, etc. and he gets shot or harmed he must assume the responsibility for the risk\gamble he decided to take. While it's not his fault if he was minding his own business it is his fault for taking the risk.

This situation is the same imo. The young lady took the risk\gamble and lost terribly. As a parent I ask my children to not gamble with their lives. I have daughters and while I would gladly do harm to the young man. I would do equal harm to my daughter for having carried herself in a such a despicable manner after being raised NEVER to put herself in a such a compromising position.

I always pray that my children NEVER have to be taught lessons by extreme circumstances. I know they will make dumb decisions and do immature things whilst growing up. I just pray they come out unscathed.

• BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    The thing that plagues my mind is why are we doing this to each other in the first place. It's not just ? , why are we murdering each other. Why do we tell lies to each other. Why do we take things from each other. What is going on the minds of mankind that we have so little regard for each other as human beings.

We're suppose to sacrifice ourselves to save the world(the extreme symbolism of jesus), not throw each other under the bus so we don't get run over. Why do we hate humanity and in turn hate ourselves?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thing that plagues my mind is why are we doing this to each other in the first place. It's not just ? , why are we murdering each other. Why do we tell lies to each other. Why do we take things from each other. What is going on the minds of mankind that we have so little regard for each other as human beings.

We're suppose to sacrifice ourselves to save the world(the extreme symbolism of jesus), not throw each other under the bus so we don't get run over. Why do we hate humanity and in turn hate ourselves?

the_selfish_gene.jpg
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Thank you, I'll check it out. Have you read it? Reading a little bit about it, it looks like that he was trying to grapple with why we do these things also, but from a scientific POV.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being passed out ? , anywhere but home, is public intoxication. Lets not act like that's not a crime. Does she deserved to be ? ? Of course not but these hoes need to start being held accountable for not controlling their liquor. That ? is irresponsible, dumb, childish and careless.

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being passed out ? , anywhere but home, is public intoxication. Lets not act like that's not a crime. Does she deserved to be ? ? Of course not but these hoes need to start being held accountable for not controlling their liquor. That ? is irresponsible, dumb, childish and careless.

like i said before women are irresponsible
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is it with every other crime people are are not only taught but encouraged in the ways of protecting and preventing yourself for becoming a victim of said crime. However, with domestic violence and ? , common ? sense suddenly flies out of the window and women are insisted upon engaging in behavior that jeopardizes not their safety, but possibly their lives.

This is why women can't be taken seriously as group and should be treated as nothing more than intellectual retards. Western society holds ? children to a higher standard than they do women? The halfed assed ? argument is being made that "men need to respect women." How about having respect for yourself and your personal ? safety and well being. If you don't give a ? about yourself, how do expect the next person to, least of all a total ? stranger?

I find it utterly ? amazing that this moronic Westie broad is not only saying this ? , but other enabling white knight ? made simpin' muthafuckas are co-sigin' women don't be vigilant in protecting themselves against crimes.

As I've said countless times before, women will talk a gang of ? about how they want to be equal to men, have the same opportunities as men, and do the same thing that men do, but when they see that equality, opportunities, and the things men do come with responsibility, they suddenly run from it like dope boys from the dope house during a raid. Women don't want equality, they want double standards that are to their benefit.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

You realize you just described nearly every college student in the country, right?

Do you know how many shootings, stabbings and fights are due to men being ? ? How come that's never mentioned as a factor when some non-? violent crime goes down?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, I'll check it out. Have you read it? Reading a little bit about it, it looks like that he was trying to grapple with why we do these things also, but from a scientific POV.

Yeah, i got through most of it and got distracted. I have to finish reading it. It's very interesting even if you don't agree with it all. It's pretty much a scientific theory.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

You realize you just described nearly every college student in the country, right?

Do you know how many shootings, stabbings and fights are due to men being ? ? How come that's never mentioned as a factor when some non-? violent crime goes down?

Because they get locked up for their actions. They are held accountable. If a man and woman have consensual sex, while both of them are ? , A woman can cry ? and will be taken seriously. A man can't cry ? and will go to jail.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Because they get locked up for their actions. They are held accountable. If a man and woman have consensual sex, while both of them are ? , A woman can cry ? and will be taken seriously. A man can't cry ? and will go to jail.

This thread is about a ? where the culprit arguably did not get held accountable for his actions. Unless you're suggesting that the unconscious girl either consented or somehow ? the guy that ran away when he got caught I'm not sure how your gripe applies.