Options

Comments

• Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    If Black women are lightening their skin to become the very thing y'all subconsciously praise, why is this a problem?

This is why I said y'all don't really give a ? about Black women.

We also want women to drop the draws on sight and be the biggest ? known to man

And when you do, we will not respect you.

Any woman who lives to appease men is pathetic so if thats your barometer you're lost.

You too grown to ask such a silly question

You want a sexually liberated woman, yet you won't respect her.

Get the ? out of my face with this ignorant patriarchal logic.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at everyone pretending like they don't see my post about Lady Zee and her whiteness.

Answered you.

And people were dissing lady zee the same way they are dissing the rest of white women on here.

OB is darkskinned and has won most beautiful countless times against the lightskin women on here.

This is ? .

People weren't saying ? when Lady Zee was dissing Skylar, Charlie, myself, and other Black women. The only time she started to be dissed in this collective was when she was exposed. Until that time, she was heavily simped by the majority of you for dissing feminism, transgender women, and in particular, Black women posters.

I know this because when she constantly came at me, all y'all did was laugh and praise her white ass for it.

And praising one dark-skinned woman ( or fetishizing her) doesn't take away decades of systematic discrimination against dark-skinned women and colorism that stems from colonialist beauty standards that Black men perpetuate.

I've asked you like three times to name some of these dudes that are constantly praising white women and bashing black women. You have yet to do it. So I'm just going to assume that you're bloating ? .

And from what I've seen, you're just a generally disliked poster, so why would you be surprised that people laughed when someone went after you. All you do is come on here and ? on black men, so why exactly would black men jump to your aid when you're getting ? on?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still waiting for someone to respond to this.
    I remember when Lady Zee was on here always taking shots at Black women here and ? never said ? about it.

Where was the concern for the sisters then? Why y'all ain't check her until you found out she lied and said that the dude beating her was white?

Y'all only laughed and praised her for being an exotic white woman who loved Black men, despite her ? on Black women.

That's an example of your misogynoir and what Black women experience repeatedly.

So when a Black woman lightens her skin to become the very thing that y'all praise, why does it suddenly become a problem?

Im sure, blk women dont engage in colorism with other blk women....

Blk Women were weave because of blk men too? Right?
    Fit there feet, in shoes 2 sizes small because, of blk men right?

Most blk women aint even thinking blk men. They think wht, and other men, and settle for blk men, or women after the fact.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    Lol at everyone pretending like they don't see my post about Lady Zee and her whiteness.

Answered you.

And people were dissing lady zee the same way they are dissing the rest of white women on here.

OB is darkskinned and has won most beautiful countless times against the lightskin women on here.

This is ? .

People weren't saying ? when Lady Zee was dissing Skylar, Charlie, myself, and other Black women. The only time she started to be dissed in this collective was when she was exposed. Until that time, she was heavily simped by the majority of you for dissing feminism, transgender women, and in particular, Black women posters.

I know this because when she constantly came at me, all y'all did was laugh and praise her white ass for it.

And praising one dark-skinned woman ( or fetishizing her) doesn't take away decades of systematic discrimination against dark-skinned women and colorism that stems from colonialist beauty standards that Black men perpetuate.

I've asked you like three times to name some of these dudes that are constantly praising white women and bashing black women. You have yet to do it. So I'm just going to assume that you're bloating ? .

And from what I've seen, you're just a generally disliked poster, so why would you be surprised that people laughed when someone went after you. All you do is come on here and ? on black men, so why exactly would black men jump to your aid when you're getting ? on?

I don't like you, and therefore, am ignoring your "requests". Bye.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Answered you.

This is ? .

I don't like you, and therefore, am ignoring your "requests". Bye.

lol Fair enough.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    This convo is getting boring.

Y'all won't ever take accountability for ? , even though I can name constantly how you come ? up at Black women on this piece all the time. Yet, you love and care for Black women so much? Please. Just admit that you don't.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

iont care
    but did you ever think that it was because you're "fat" and annoying and not because you are black

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

Answered you.

This is ? .

Well you can't say me. If some ? were cooning then that's on them

As you can see, we are in constant debates with these ? too. We are all not the same.

So what if it's not you? The fact is that it's rampant here and in society.

White women and lighter-skinned women are given a pedestal to sit on.

And Black men encourage it with demeaning darker-skinned women with hateful jokes and hostility.

So don't be surprised and act like "the sister should have had more self-esteem" when people who perpetuate ? drives them to it.

Lil Kim is more an example of this than Azealia is.

It goes both ways. You black women put lightskinned dudes on pedestals all the time. Here and in society.

That faux pro black women who keeps getting banned was on some lightskin ? too. She makes sure to ? on black men every chance she gets and then turns around to praise lightskin men like dude from Empire.

And don't think we aren't looked down upon on a daily basis as darkskinned. But as men we are taught to not complain and walk it off. "Man up" if you will.

? I have feelings too
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

Answered you.

OB is not darkskinwhat?
    She ain't lightskinned tho, Brown at best. However ? _lyfes's argument is that only the likes of Pico and Lady zee gets love.

Ob is a light brown

I never simped no lady zee so idk what she's on
    Like I said, this "caring" about Black women is a disingenuous ? show.

We got posters here that are married to black women and raising black women but oh yeah niggermes don't care about black women.

White men do tho right ?

Me and OB the same complexion but I get called dark all the time by women.
  • D0wn
    Options
    This convo is getting boring.

Y'all won't ever take accountability for ? , even though I can name constantly how you come ? up at Black women on this piece all the time. Yet, you love and care for Black women so much? Please. Just admit that you don't.

U dont care, about actuality.
    U just one of those muscular wenches, too big an blk for white men. So u resort to eating cooch.

Your objective, is to rid the world of blk men, by cutting blk ? off, a ? at a time, and emasculate blk men.

U sitting here, blaming blk men this, blk men that, but you're the first to remind blk men, that they have no power, and that blk women excel over blk men. so which one is it?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

Answered you.

This is ? .

As you can see, we are in constant debates with these ? too. We are all not the same.

And Black men encourage it with demeaning darker-skinned women with hateful jokes and hostility.

So don't be surprised and act like "the sister should have had more self-esteem" when people who perpetuate ? drives them to it.

It goes both ways. You black women put lightskinned dudes on pedestals all the time. Here and in society.

That faux pro black women who keeps getting banned was on some lightskin ? too. She makes sure to ? on black men every chance she gets and then turns around to praise lightskin men like dude from Empire.

And don't think we aren't looked down upon on a daily basis as darkskinned. But as men we are taught to not complain and walk it off. "Man up" if you will.

? I have feelings too

Okay, but we ain't talking about that right now.

This is about the systematic mistreatment of Black women and skin lightening.

And yes, y'all perpetuate that.

Why can't you just say, "Yes, we as Black men do this to darker-skinned women and we'll try to do better," instead of deflecting?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    Like, if you want to discuss colorism in terms of Black men, we can talk about that, but let's not act like misogynoir and colorism is not perpetuated by Black men in the case of women. Let's not.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Answered you.

OB is not darkskinwhat?
    She ain't lightskinned tho, Brown at best. However ? _lyfes's argument is that only the likes of Pico and Lady zee gets love.

Ob is a light brown

We got posters here that are married to black women and raising black women but oh yeah niggermes don't care about black women.

White men do tho right ?

Good news the you not dark
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited June 2016
    Options

Answered you.

OB is not darkskinwhat?

Ob is a light brown

White men do tho right ?

I don't know if this is a bad joke, but you're perpetuating colorism with this statement.

Stop.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Answered you.

OB is not darkskinwhat?

Ob is a light brown

White men do tho right ?

I don't know if this is a bad joke, but you're perpetuating colorism with this statement.

Stop.

How can I be colorist I'm dark

/sarcasm
  • D0wn
    Options

Answered you.

This is ? .

? I have feelings too

Why can't you just say, "Yes, we as Black men do this to darker-skinned women and we'll try to do better," instead of deflecting?

So every blk men is pushing up with a light skin /white chick on there arm?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

Answered you.

OB is not darkskinwhat?

Ob is a light brown

White men do tho right ?

Stop.

How can I be colorist I'm dark

/sarcasm

Not funny.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe is right. Black men are deeply implicated when black women bleach their skins. It's a consequence of them putting light-skinned women on a pedestal. As I have said countless times on here.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

Answered you.

This is ? .

? I have feelings too

Because I DON'T!!

My whole family dark and we been thru this struggle together. I was raised by women so how tf do I hate them?

You talking to the wrong person
  • D0wn
    Options
    These blk feminist hate blk men with a passion. Alotta of them are bedwenches. Alotta of them are aspiring wenches, they dont qualify enough to pull a white man, so they eat cooch, until they can pull one.

The way them hoes babble, you would of sworn blk men run the world.

• Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

Answered you.

This is ? .

? I have feelings too

Because I DON'T!!

My whole family dark and we been thru this struggle together. I was raised by women so how tf do I hate them?

You talking to the wrong person

Welp, talk to your homeboys when you see them doing it.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been saying this chick has a dark skin complex forever and that's why she was lashing out at people. Insecure no father figure having broad.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options

Answered you.

OB is not darkskinwhat?

Ob is a light brown

White men do tho right ?

She's not dark to me, so neither are you if you are the same complexion.

AAs don't know what is dark-skinned.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Talking about "you as black men"

We're not the ? same.

OJ killed his wife, does that mean imma ? mine?
    Mandela served as president after being locked up 24 years. Does that mean I will do that?

Black people do not think the same. Get off social media and live a little
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    ? _Lyfe is right. Black men are deeply implicated when black women bleach their skins. It's a consequence of them putting light-skinned women on a pedestal. As I have said countless times on here.

That means you do it too. Since black men are all the same right?

And I've personally seen you bash black women and put whites on a pedestal