"I dont mind if my white friends call me ? /er" - Styles P

Options
white sympathizer
white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
https://youtu.be/iVeVq256sQA

•tosses physical gangsta and a gentleman in the trash and deletes all styles ? out the library•

Comments

• mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whites saying that word up north(urban ny) is different from them saying it in the south. I doubt hed had those same sentiments being raised in Mississippi or Georgia.
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    mohamed wrote: »
    Whites saying that word up north(urban ny) is different from them saying it in the south. I doubt hed had those same sentiments being raised in Mississippi or Georgia.
    That's not true

Nah it is true man ( at least in nyc). I think it has to do with the fact the opression/ racism is less overt in nyc so that word doesnt hold as much weight opposed to being in the south where youre more likely to see more overt discrimination.
    Im giving him the benefit of the doubt though ....help me out man lol
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His programming is complete...truth be told some of you on here probably taking that same course..

Exhibit A:

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    That's not true

Nah it is true man ( at least in nyc). I think it has to do with the fact the opression/ racism is less overt in nyc so that word doesnt hold as much weight opposed to being in the south where youre more likely to see more overt discrimination.
    Im giving him the benefit of the doubt though ....help me out man lol
    Nah b

Styles ? up

Maybe it's like that in WestChester County where he reside but that true in the boros or even LI
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trick Trick need to lock that gate up on him again
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Didn't this ? make a song called I'm black?

Yup featuring Marsha Ambrosious
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only a fool will let that play out...it's the same as with women and the word ? ...you tell an ignorant woman "you're my ? "...she's gonna chuckle and say of course or whatever the ? ignorant girls say in those situations...you tell a REAL woman that and you better have your hands up immediately because she's coming.

Same concept....hell to the naw I'm not about to let my white friends call me a ? ...you let that ? slide and you know what you got? A slippery slope...dudes gonna be calling you a ? all the time. It's a matter of respect dog...

...if your white friends respected you there's no way they'd say that ? to your face....there's a reason they go on a spree using the word online on video game consoles...when they know no one can identify them...I've never met a "I don't care if my white friends say the word" black man that wasn't a ? at heart...and ? ...even ? would be ready to scrap if a white person said it in front of them.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    @i ro ny ? was clownin u for jokes but one of they heros let it happen for real :joy:

@Stew

i mean, clown if you want.

I know at the end of the day, I'm coolin. The people that ride with me, black, white, asian or otherwise are the people that would ? for me....do 25 years and the whole shibang.

So everything else, irrelevant. I don't give a ? about how anyone feels about it.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I disagree with the man, but it's no biggie to me because I never highly regarded his opinion in the first place. I still like his music.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's only a word, I would never say it in the presence of a black person because I know it is considered offensive, sometimes I do enjoy saying it in the presence of my own home, I blame Hip Hop.