Self-Hate Is An Ugly Thing! Azealia Banks Bleaching Her Skin

Options

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so if you lighten your skin but still have a dark baby .....do you bleach the baby or hate the daddy cause he wasn't light enough?

We gonna have to closely watch lil kim, for the next few years...
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    I told y'all about these black feminist...

Wasn't she calling male rappers ? and sellouts not too long ago?

And alot of these ? was cheering her on

Yup..bc she was attacking Iggy... Who's o my crime is being a horrible white rapper...she's not malicious.... Azaelia is though

Iggy isn't innocent. She's made disparaging remarks against POC and culturally appropriates Black women.

Azealia is abusive and toxic, but I won't act like Iggy isn't ? up, as well.

Azaelia didn't have problems with that though...she wanted the attention Iggy got..she could careless about appropriating black women.....if she did she wouldn't have disrespected a 14 yrold black child and her mother for being black ( and she got sonned)

I agree with this.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I told y'all about these black feminist...

Wasn't she calling male rappers ? and sellouts not too long ago?

And alot of these ? was cheering her on

Yup..bc she was attacking Iggy... Who's o my crime is being a horrible white rapper...she's not malicious.... Azaelia is though

And when she went at Kendrick and TI too
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ironically, even if the chick bleaches her self to make her self look lighter...? still wanna ? the dark skinned chic....and the brown skinned chic.....and the light skinned chic.....and the tanned chick....and the yellow broad.

All they doing is changing to a different position in the same team. they go from hearing "oh he cheated on you with the light skinned girl" to "oh he cheated on you with the brown skinned girl"
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also this whole cultural appropriation argument I find extremely selective

beiber is 5Xs as famous and doesn't get called out half as much as Iggy
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    How she calling Azelea toxic when she got the exact same views
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    blacktux wrote: »
    To be fair

She is dropping some valid questions in this thread.

Truth is instead of bashing and ? on our sisters when they do stuff like skin bleach...which you would have to be crazy in the head to do; we should be trying to listen to what causes them to go that route.

Same with the chicks that dont feel confident at all without another womans hair in her head. Lately they are calling them "protective styles"

Its sad. But ultimately if we black men want to be seen and respected as leaders in our community, we have to build our women up every chance we get.

Not join in with the outside forces that look to tear them down by constantly beating on their natural look.

90% of the typical natural girls dislike black men

this one of those posts that gets skipped becauuuuuuuuuuse?

1 too much ether
    2 maybe just maybe it's true
    3 he's right but percentage too high
    4 that ? crazy
    5 all the above
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be fair

Truth is instead of bashing and ? on our sisters when they do stuff like skin bleach...which you would have to be crazy in the head to do; we should be trying to listen to what causes them to go that route.

Same with the chicks that dont feel confident at all without another womans hair in her head. Lately they are calling them "protective styles"

Its sad. But ultimately if we black men want to be seen and respected as leaders in our community, we have to build our women up every chance we get.

Not join in with the outside forces that look to tear them down by constantly beating on their natural look.

1 too much ether
    4 that ? crazy
    5 all the above

because it's not true nor is there anyway to prove it to be true i know plenty of black women with natural hair styles and none of them dislike black men
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so if you lighten your skin but still have a dark baby .....do you bleach the baby or hate the daddy cause he wasn't light enough?

Both?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    To be fair

1 too much ether
    4 that ? crazy
    5 all the above

because it's not true nor is there anyway to prove it to be true i know plenty of black women with natural hair styles and none of them dislike black men

you dont know how to take jokes/hyperbole b
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    Also this whole cultural appropriation argument I find extremely selective

beiber is 5Xs as famous and doesn't get called out half as much as Iggy

I've seen people ? on him for his dreads.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    To be fair

1 too much ether
    4 that ? crazy
    5 all the above

Because it's ? and misgoynoir masked as a ? telling "facts".
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black women wanna be white, and white women wanna be black, we should just be happy with who we are.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be fair

1 too much ether
    4 that ? crazy
    5 all the above

Regular chick with weave >>>>>> two degree intersectional wash n go twitter activist chicks that resent black men and are jealous of white women
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her lightening her skin makes her more palatable (marketable) to her core audience (white folks). These ? in the entertainment industry are like cheap ? , they'll do anything for the almighty dollar.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pero like, where were y'all when I was being ? on for being called fat, ugly, and a ? ?

Check your homeboys.

Lol how them my homeboys?

Check your girls Chuck,pico and Khaleesi when they talk down on us.

I don't know wtf you look like to talk down on your ass.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Pero like, where were y'all when I was being ? on for being called fat, ugly, and a ? ?

Check your homeboys.

Lol how them my homeboys?

Check your girls Chuck,pico and Khaleesi when they talk down on us.

I don't know wtf you look like to talk down on your ass.

Im a cartoon character breh
  • D0wn
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Her lightening her skin makes her more palatable (marketable) to her core audience (white folks). These ? in the entertainment industry are like cheap ? , they'll do anything for the almighty dollar.

Her core fans was ? with her, When she was still midnight dark.... her ? , attitude got her career in shambles, not her skin..n

Ppl are not gonna put up with her ? , just because shes lighter...
  • D0wn
    Options
    Vybz Kartel bleach because of black women

Charlamange Bleach because of blk women...
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe is right. Black men are deeply implicated when black women bleach their skins. It's a consequence of them putting light-skinned women on a pedestal. As I have said countless times on here.

That means you do it too. Since black men are all the same right?

And I've personally seen you bash black women and put whites on a pedestal

False. I have never done that. Post proof if you have it.

Bruh there not a week that goes by where you don't take shots at black women and generalize them usually in a thread about one black woman doing something you deem indicative of all of them

Even if that were true, it wouldn't mean that I was putting white women on a pedestal. And it is not true anyway.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    @? _Lyfe @desertrain10

Why am I tagged in this?

Unless the thread is specifically about how misogynoir (hatred of Black women) and colorism is apart of the topic, and how ? admit to their complicity in it.

Actually she has ? on black women slanging the n word around and everything. She truly downs black people for white men.

Quote when she ? on Black women
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    @? _Lyfe @desertrain10

Why am I tagged in this?

Unless the thread is specifically about how misogynoir (hatred of Black women) and colorism is apart of the topic, and how ? admit to their complicity in it.

Actually she has ? on black women slanging the n word around and everything. She truly downs black people for white men.

Quote when she ? on Black women

Everytime she beefs with black women on Twitter she goes for the "dark,ugly" route
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @? _Lyfe @desertrain10

Why am I tagged in this?

I wanted to see if you'd defend her or not.

What's your opinion on her calling black women tar babies?

Bruh the IC as a whole literally called Kats boyfriend tar baby for at least 2 years