Ever had an on sight moment aka ran up on somebody

Options
Ol Jay's
Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
drop the story

I'll go 1st, my boys told me a muthafucka was talking real tough about me

So like a real ? , I ran up on the ? and slapped her

Next thing I know she pulls my hood over my head and worked me over something terrible, ? looked like some Roger Rabbit cartoon ?

Learned a valuable lesson that day, never wear a hoody to a fist fight

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a few times..
    but i rather not get into specifics.. im no longer a champion of violence towards my fellow man..

but growin up tryin to be hard to live up to my family i was a terror from elementary on up to highschool. smh
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? so who won!?.....
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My baby mama brother came and told me sum ? one day. About some ? talking bout my wig getting split. I laughed cause I was ? his ? . When I seen that ? I told him I left it wet for him tho
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been in/ around a few..
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You fighting girls breh?

equal opportunity bro
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You fighting girls breh?

And taking L's
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've definitely thought about for days how I was gonna ? somebody up on sight. Usually when I see them in person, I don't feel as inspired.

No offence tho but I'd think if you ran up on sumbody you would get body slammed
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On sight beef is WOAT. Nothing like going about some normal every day ? that you suddenly have to stop because violence is happening
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've definitely thought about for days how I was gonna ? somebody up on sight. Usually when I see them in person, I don't feel as inspired.

• HerbalVaporCapers
    Options
    The IC has a collective 236-0 record in fights, expect nothing but stories of overwhelming triumph

I guarantee at least one member here ran up on an entire gang, dolo, on sight.

I mean, there's no pictures, videos, witness accounts or any other type of evidence, but who needs that ? anyway?
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    It goes both ways for me.

I guess I have a common ass face. When I was growing up I got mistakened for other people often. Maybe my pops got around or something because I heard I got a couple twins out there....The most ? up part about it is that I made a lot of enemies purely off mistaken identity. Twice ppl ran up on me while i was pumping gas and up ? me. Luckily they weren't reckless in the moment when they realized I wasn't who they were looking for.

Ironically, I've never really had much come back for things I've personally done and people I've actually ? over....yet I've taken a 2-3 Ls taking other ppls get back on their behalf because i look like them.....maybe they got whatever I had coming...
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Their have been a couple time's over the course of my life all I saw was red and black and wanted to run up on a ? and break his ? jaw lining on sight for talking that ? .. In a instance to realize all that ? is not even worth it anymore.. Too much of a headache to get work up for nothing.. Now I tend to smile in your face and be on my way..
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    Options

I guess I have a common ass face. When I was growing up I got mistakened for other people often. Maybe my pops got around or something because I heard I got a couple twins out there....The most ? up part about it is that I made a lot of enemies purely off mistaken identity. Twice ppl ran up on me while i was pumping gas and up ? me. Luckily they weren't reckless in the moment when they realized I wasn't who they were looking for.

Ironically, I've never really had much come back for things I've personally done and people I've actually ? over....yet I've taken a 2-3 Ls taking other ppls get back on their behalf because i look like them.....maybe they got whatever I had coming...

You need to pull up on anyone that looks like you in your area and whoop their ass. Don't say ? but "now we even!"

I'm almost surprised the same hasn't happened to you as well.

Is Jet Li's "The One" about your life?
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You need to pull up on anyone that looks like you in your area and whoop their ass. Don't say ? but "now we even!"

I'm almost surprised the same hasn't happened to you as well.

Is Jet Li's "The One" about your life?

Nah....all that was over 10 years ago and everything in that lifestyle is long gone.

You from the bay, right? Supposedly I gotta twin from EPA midtown and at one point we even had the same car model and color...

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The IC has a collective 236-1 record in fights, expect nothing but stories of overwhelming triumph

Fixed

MurderM sacraficed himself and took that beat down from the ? ? dude in the store, so no one else on the IC would ever take a loss.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    drop the story

I'll go 1st, my boys told me a muthafucka was talking real tough about me

So like a real ? , I ran up on the ? and slapped her

Next thing I know she pulls my hood over my head and worked me over something terrible, ? looked like some Roger Rabbit cartoon ?

Learned a valuable lesson that day, never wear a hoody to a fist fight

Alright, you won
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KingRenaissance
    KingRenaissance Members Posts: 168 ✭✭
    Options
    Yea a few

Like if I see Amber Rose or a big ? ? from high school

That ass is gettin eaten on sight