Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Man they knew it wasn't no big scale Isis ? . Why would they want to attack a random ? club in Orlando? This was judt a dude with issues... Just like San Bernardino.

he was a ? Afghan Muslim with issues and like i already said radical muslims belive that the only sure war to get into paradise is through dying in jihad.... so once again ideology matters

You just make up anything.

I did not make anything up this is what these people believe sorry if i know more about your religion than you do maybe you should study some more

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man they knew it wasn't no big scale Isis ? . Why would they want to attack a random ? club in Orlando? This was judt a dude with issues... Just like San Bernardino.

he was a ? Afghan Muslim with issues and like i already said radical muslims belive that the only sure war to get into paradise is through dying in jihad.... so once again ideology matters

I did not make anything up this is what these people believe sorry if i know more about your religion than you do maybe you should study some more

You are right about one thing. You are sorry.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Dude may have been a closeted ? . The media might have to change their narrative.

Imo they will look over that to push an agenda...
  • zzombie
    edited June 2016
    Options

I am sorry you have your head up your ass making you so ignorant of your own religion
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    313 wayz wrote: »
    that Donald Trump speech he gave was something really cringe-worthy for this day and age.....he putting this all on the Muslim community, if he us President please believe he will have the cops racial profiling etc. this will be a slippery slope where black folk will be next based upon the actions of very few.

This goofy ass ? said next... man... typical unaware ? . Just never on point.

You are not seeing the forest from the trees......All it takes is a precedent to be set (which is difficult but can be done) and it's downhill from there. Black folk are already racially profiled at a high rate but racially profiling for non-whites in general can be stepped up to an unprecedented level under the guise of "national security" if he is elected, especially if the Republicans hold the majority in the Senate and the House.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am sorry you have your head up your ass making you so ignorant of your own religion

so, if i quote the following passage of the bible, and say the bible supports slavery what would christians say?

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

people will say that was 2,000 years ago and doesnt apply today. and they would be right. same thing the vasr majority of muslims say about the quotes from Muhammad that you quoted. but that dont count.

now imagine if i stand up and say all Christians support slavery, and my proof is to again quote,

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18),

and then nearly 2 billion people say no, we are Christians and we dont support though. now what do I look like saying no ? that im not gonna take the word of 2 billion actual supporters and argue they must support it because of this one quote. makes no sense.

Now, there are still some sick groups of Christians that still believe in some of the sick ? in the bible, and use similar quotes to justify themselves. dont argue this point. if you go on google and search for it, im sure you can find some ? that went down this year.

ofcourse the media wont shot it so its not prevelant. just like how Christian African Militias killed and beaheaded close to 10k Muslims last year, and CNN had not a single mention of it even though it got to the point that UN had to send troops (peace keepers) to stop it. but Boko Haram is all over CNN.

now what do I look like posting quotes and giving examples of a few sects and people and saying all of Christianity supports it. id be a fool.

also, another simple example. if you ask Muslims about ? , you will see a lot of them say they deserve to die. But, the huge majority will never actually take a life.

in comparison, if you asks Christians about ? , you will see a lot of them say they deserve to die. But, the huge majority will never actually take a life.

a smart person doesnt fall for agendas bro.

does Islam have a problem? you ? right it does. Does the blame fall onto the whole Islamic Community? a bit of it most certaintly does.

but does posting some quotes and telling 1.5 billion people you all believe in this, when the huge majority of the 1.5 billion people say nah that book says that but we dont follow that and you arguing against them and saying no ? what you say you have no choice but to believe is dumb as hell.

haha, muslims telling you directly they dont believe that and you still saying they do.

Lets focus on Radical Islam. thats the problem not just for the west but for the world. There are civil wars going on in almost all middle eastern countries against Radical Islam. lets focus on how to fix that instead of saying Islam is the problem.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Citing unnamed officials familiar with the case, NBC News reports that Omar Mateen’s current wife, Noor, told the FBI that she tried to talk her husband out of attacking Pulse, the ? nightclub where he killed 50 people, including himself, this weekend.

She said she was with him when he bought ammunition and a holster, the officials said, and once drove him to the nightclub so that he could assess the building. From NBC News:

Authorities are considering filing criminal charges against Noor for failing to tell them what she knew before the brutal attack, law enforcement officials say, but no decision has been made.

She is cooperating with investigators, several officials say.
    Hope they charge her
  • zzombie
    edited June 2016
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

so, if i quote the following passage of the bible, and say the bible supports slavery what would christians say?

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

people will say that was 2,000 years ago and doesnt apply today. and they would be right. same thing the vasr majority of muslims say about the quotes from Muhammad that you quoted. but that dont count.

now imagine if i stand up and say all Christians support slavery, and my proof is to again quote,

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18),

and then nearly 2 billion people say no, we are Christians and we dont support though. now what do I look like saying no ? that im not gonna take the word of 2 billion actual supporters and argue they must support it because of this one quote. makes no sense.

Now, there are still some sick groups of Christians that still believe in some of the sick ? in the bible, and use similar quotes to justify themselves. dont argue this point. if you go on google and search for it, im sure you can find some ? that went down this year.

ofcourse the media wont shot it so its not prevelant. just like how Christian African Militias killed and beaheaded close to 10k Muslims last year, and CNN had not a single mention of it even though it got to the point that UN had to send troops (peace keepers) to stop it. but Boko Haram is all over CNN.

now what do I look like posting quotes and giving examples of a few sects and people and saying all of Christianity supports it. id be a fool.

also, another simple example. if you ask Muslims about ? , you will see a lot of them say they deserve to die. But, the huge majority will never actually take a life.

in comparison, if you asks Christians about ? , you will see a lot of them say they deserve to die. But, the huge majority will never actually take a life.

does Islam have a problem? you ? right it does. Does the blame fall onto the whole Islamic Community? a bit of it most certaintly does.

but does posting some quotes and telling 1.5 billion people you all believe in this, when the huge majority of the 1.5 billion people say nah that book says that but we dont follow that and you arguing against them and saying no ? what you say you have no choice but to believe is dumb as hell.

haha, muslims telling you directly they dont believe that and you still saying they do.

Lets focus on Radical Islam. thats the problem not just for the west but for the world. There are civil wars going on in almost all middle eastern countries against Radical Islam. lets focus on how to fix that instead of saying Islam is the problem.

Quoting the bible without giving proper context is useless and so is quoting the koran but i give proper context when i quote scriptures. I TOLD HIM THAT RADICAL MUSLIMS BELIEVE THAT JIHADIST GO TO PARADISE NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO and that is exactly what they believe.

I don't judge Islam based on what it's followers believe i judge it on what is actually written because people will often do the exact opposite of what their ideology teaches which is why i maintain that Islam is evil but not all Muslims are. in essence the best Muslims ( in morals) are those who don't follow the example of Muhammad.
  • zzombie
    Options
    If all Muslim followed the rules of the koran and hadith they would all be bloodthirsty maniacs

If all christians followed the rules of the new testaments they would all either live like hippes or vagrants
  • zzombie
    Options
    I keep seeing people saying "don't fall for the agenda" let me tell you something I HAVE ALWAYS HATED ISLAM so i am not falling for anything it is my sincere belief that islam the most destructive and backwards ideology that has even been invented.

And more and more people must be educated about what Islam really is and that includes muslims that are trapped in their evil religion
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

Quoting the bible without giving proper context is useless and so is quoting the koran but i give proper context when i quote scriptures. I TOLD HIM THAT RADICAL MUSLIMS BELIEVE THAT JIHADIST GO TO PARADISE NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO and that is exactly what they believe.

I don't judge Islam based on what it's followers believe i judge it on what is actually written because people will often do the exact opposite of what their ideology teaches which is why i maintain that Islam is evil but not all Muslims are. in essence the best Muslims are those who don't follow the example of Muhammad.

You judge Islam based on what you believe. Not what's written or what Muslims believe. You cannot put anything within in an Islamic context because 1. You aren't Muslim. 2. You are intelligent enough and 3. Your intentions are evil and hateful.

Radical Muslims can believe what they like. Allah nor the Prophet makes such a proclamation.

Furthermore, killing 50 innocent people and dying during isn't Jihad in any form.

• Kwan Dai
    Options
    I keep seeing people saying "don't fall for the agenda" let me tell you something I HAVE ALWAYS HATED ISLAM so i am not falling for anything it is my sincere belief that islam the most destructive and backwards ideology that has even been invented.

And more and more people must be educated about what Islam really is and that includes muslims that are trapped in their evil religion

You seriously have mental issues.

I applaud your honesty. But no intelligent person walking the planet would ever listen to someone's opinion or perspective on something the outwardly profess to hate.

• AZTG
    edited June 2016
    Options
    If all Muslim followed the rules of the koran and hadith they would all be bloodthirsty maniacs

If all christians followed the rules of the new testaments they would all either live like hippes or vagrants

oh really. here is what mathew says that Christ said.

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. - Matthew 5-17

meaning all the ? up ? ? did in the old testamemt still applies.

lets find more,

And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for ? and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city. - Mark 6-11

how about this,

10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
    10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. - matthew 10-21,22

so im supposed to eventually ? my family if they dont believe in the name of Jesus?

Gaurantee I can go on and find tens more of these.

So whats up? gonna start hating Christianity now?
  • zzombie
    Options

I don't judge Islam based on what it's followers believe i judge it on what is actually written because people will often do the exact opposite of what their ideology teaches which is why i maintain that Islam is evil but not all Muslims are. in essence the best Muslims are those who don't follow the example of Muhammad.

You judge Islam based on what you believe. Not what's written or what Muslims believe. You cannot put anything within in an Islamic context because 1. You aren't Muslim. 2. You are intelligent enough and 3. Your intentions are evil and hateful.

Radical Muslims can believe what they like. Allah nor the Prophet makes such a proclamation.

Furthermore, killing 50 innocent people and dying during isn't Jihad in any form.

I judge Islam based on what is written. I don't have to be a Muslim to understand what is written in Muslim scriptures you don't have to be a Christians to understand what is written in the new testament. The fact that i can understand something without beliving in it is proof of my intelligence you ? idiot. I outright hate Islam i can love Muslims but i will always hate Islam.

The bold as it happened in this case i actually believe is correct but jihad does permit the killing of innocents under the right circumstance.
  • zzombie
    edited June 2016
    Options

I applaud your honesty. But no intelligent person walking the planet would ever listen to someone's opinion or perspective on something the outwardly profess to hate.

IF THAT PERSON give good reasons why they hate something then it's perfectly logical to listen to their opinion and consider it, I think i have given good logical reasons why my hate for Islam is justified
  • AZTG
    Options
    soooo, if I find 10 more quotes of violence and slavery and anti homosexuality, will you start hating christianity?

or, is your issue that Islam is gonna overtake Christianity in numbers eventually and that makes you hate Islam regardless of being right or wrong?

is this the same as white Americans hating minorities more and more as America becomes more diverse?

and how you gonna say the same exact thing I said, "I TOLD HIM THAT RADICAL MUSLIMS BELIEVE THAT JIHADIST GO TO PARADISE NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO", meaning the issue is how Radical Muslims view Islam, and hate the whole religion?

i swear this is some irrational ass ? . i had this same argument with whites hating black.

i got no issues with you man, live your life. but i cant debate this with you. it aint an intelligent debate no more. its more like me using logic against a person who is admitting to illogically hating something.

you hate Islam regardless, only because Islam will overtake Christianity eventually. its survivial of the fitest. same reason any irrational racism exists. hilarious.
  • AZTG
    Options

IF THAT PERSON give good reasons why they hate something then it's perfectly logical to listen to their opinion and consider it, I think i have given good logical reasons why my hate for Islam is justified

your logic is sound. but, if i keep quoting hateful bible quotes FROM THE NEW TESTAMENT will your same logic prevail and you be just as anti-christian as you are anti-muslim?
  • zzombie
    edited June 2016
    Options

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. - Matthew 5-17

lets find more,

And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for ? and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city. - Mark 6-11

how about this,

10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
    10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. - matthew 10-21,22

so im supposed to eventually ? my family if they dont believe in the name of Jesus?

Christians are not Jews, we have a new covenant Christ fulfilled the old covenant for the jews but did not abolish them, for jews that covenant still stands but that covenant and all it's laws never applied to gentiles in the first place.

READ matt 10-21,22 in context in that passages christ is not telling brother to ? brother he is saying that during the end times brother shall ? brother. understand the difference??? so no you should not ? your brother but a time will come in which brother will ? brother Christ is talking about the coming persecution of Christians
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

I judge Islam based on what is written. I don't have to be a Muslim to understand what is written in Muslim scriptures you don't have to be a Christians to understand what is written in the new testament. The fact that i can understand something without beliving in it is proof of my intelligence you ? idiot. I outright hate Islam i can love Muslims but i will always hate Islam.

The bold as it happened in this case i actually believe is correct but jihad does permit the killing of innocents under the right circumstance.

Being a Muslim isn't an absolute. I listed more then just that and you don't fit into any of those categories again making anything you post NULL!. It's just empty words from an empty screen name.

That fact that you as a Christian dismiss the original testament is proof positive you are faker and selective Christian. And yes one does need to be a Christian to fully understand the religion. Copying and pasting a few verses doesn't qualify and saying otherwise continues to confirm you the fool each time. Reading an anatomy and biology book doesn't make proficient in Medicine.

You are confused. Muslims submit to the will Allah and follow the religion of Islam to the best of their abilities. Loving one and hating the other is a pure contradiction but you have proven time and time again you will say anything with no knowledge, no context and certainly with ill intentions.

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRBAUYUlAps&feature=youtu.be

Apparently he said he had no issues with blacks and wanted to target white people
  • AZTG
    edited June 2016
    Options

lets find more,

how about this,

Christians are not Jews, we have a new covenant Christ fulfilled the old covenant for the jews but did not abolish them, for jews that covenant still stands but that covenant and all it's laws never applied to gentiles in the first place.

READ matt 10-21,22 in context in that passages christ is not telling brother to ? brother he is saying that during the end times brother shall ? brother. understand the difference??? so no you should not ? your brother but a time will come in which brother will ? brother

everything I postes was new testament. and i know what it says. brothers dont ? brothers today, but eventually will have to ? brothers cause Jesus wants it to be that way.

and bro, I can find tons of these. but it dont matter. my point is proven.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

My wife has a great quote for when she comes in contact with remedial people. " You don't get paid to think."
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surprised the NRA isn't jumping in front of this
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRBAUYUlAps&feature=youtu.be

Apparently he said he had no issues with blacks and wanted to target white people

Don't believe it.
  • zzombie
    edited June 2016
    Options
    soooo, if I find 10 more quotes of violence and slavery and anti homosexuality, will you start hating christianity?

or, is your issue that Islam is gonna overtake Christianity in numbers eventually and that makes you hate Islam regardless of being right or wrong?

is this the same as white Americans hating minorities more and more as America becomes more diverse?

and how you gonna say the same exact thing I said, "I TOLD HIM THAT RADICAL MUSLIMS BELIEVE THAT JIHADIST GO TO PARADISE NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO", meaning the issue is how Radical Muslims view Islam, and hate the whole religion?

i swear this is some irrational ass ? . i had this same argument with whites hating black.

i got no issues with you man, live your life. but i cant debate this with you. it aint an intelligent debate no more. its more like me using logic against a person who is admitting to illogically hating something.

you hate Islam regardless, only because Islam will overtake Christianity eventually. its survivial of the fitest. same reason any irrational racism exists. hilarious.

You can quote anything you want but obviously quoting laws that apply to jews and not to christians will be problematic in trying to prove some equivalency between the doctrine of Christianity and the doctrine of islam as they relate to violence.

my hate is not illogical