Self-Hate Is An Ugly Thing! Azealia Banks Bleaching Her Skin

Options

Comments

• Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    1. Y'all ? are so ? weak. White supremacy did a doozy on that ass.
    2. If your only argument is, "Well, women do it, too," so you don't actually have to self-assess or hold your brothers accountable, put me on ignore. You're probably guilty.
    3. You don't listen when Black women explain our pain and frustration to you. This is why so many women come to me and tell me that they're done with y'all in terms of organizing. Can't say that I blame them.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    Like I said, this "caring" about Black women is a disingenuous ? show.

You don't even care about yourself as what are you talking about??
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2. If your only argument is, "Well, women do it, too," so you don't actually have to self-assess or hold your brothers accountable, put me on ignore.
    You're probably guilty.
    3. You don't listen when Black women explain our pain and frustration to you. This is why so many women come to me and tell me that they're done with y'all in terms of organizing. Can't say that I blame them.

This ? is hilarious!!!!
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited June 2016
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    2. If your only argument is, "Well, women do it, too," so you don't actually have to self-assess or hold your brothers accountable, put me on ignore.
    You're probably guilty.

This ? is hilarious!!!!

I'm happy that the truth amuses you.

7 dudes all running in here to avoid accountability makes y'all weak.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Lol at everyone pretending like they don't see my post about Lady Zee and her whiteness.

Answered you.

And people were dissing lady zee the same way they are dissing the rest of white women on here.

OB is darkskinned and has won most beautiful countless times against the lightskin women on here.

This is ? .

People weren't saying ? when Lady Zee was dissing Skylar, Charlie, myself, and other Black women. The only time she started to be dissed in this collective was when she was exposed. Until that time, she was heavily simped by the majority of you for dissing feminism, transgender women, and in particular, Black women posters.

I know this because when she constantly came at me, all y'all did was laugh and praise her white ass for it.

And praising one dark-skinned woman ( or fetishizing her) doesn't take away decades of systematic discrimination against dark-skinned women and colorism that stems from colonialist beauty standards that Black men perpetuate.

Well you can't say me. If some ? were cooning then that's on them

As you can see, we are in constant debates with these ? too. We are all not the same.

So what if it's not you? The fact is that it's rampant here and in society.

White women and lighter-skinned women are given a pedestal to sit on.

And Black men encourage it with demeaning darker-skinned women with hateful jokes and hostility.

So don't be surprised and act like "the sister should have had more self-esteem" when people who perpetuate ? drives them to it.

Lil Kim is more an example of this than Azealia is.

Yet you can't name a single black male that does this
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    You're probably guilty.

This ? is hilarious!!!!

This is funnier than the previous statement. Carry on
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would I even ask, I don't believe y'all would say anything because you don't give a ? .

@? _Lyfe you are absolutely right. About anything that doesn't concern me daily. I don't care who loves who, I don't care who bleaches, I don't care what cop shot who anymore. I truly am out of ? to give regarding humanity. I hate the hive mind organism ? sapiens have become. Its definitely not an evolutionary trait that would benefit us. ? all of you. And I mean that in the most hateful way.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Lol at everyone pretending like they don't see my post about Lady Zee and her whiteness.

Answered you.

And people were dissing lady zee the same way they are dissing the rest of white women on here.

OB is darkskinned and has won most beautiful countless times against the lightskin women on here.

This is ? .

People weren't saying ? when Lady Zee was dissing Skylar, Charlie, myself, and other Black women. The only time she started to be dissed in this collective was when she was exposed. Until that time, she was heavily simped by the majority of you for dissing feminism, transgender women, and in particular, Black women posters.

I know this because when she constantly came at me, all y'all did was laugh and praise her white ass for it.

And praising one dark-skinned woman ( or fetishizing her) doesn't take away decades of systematic discrimination against dark-skinned women and colorism that stems from colonialist beauty standards that Black men perpetuate.

I've asked you like three times to name some of these dudes that are constantly praising white women and bashing black women. You have yet to do it. So I'm just going to assume that you're bloating ? .

And from what I've seen, you're just a generally disliked poster, so why would you be surprised that people laughed when someone went after you. All you do is come on here and ? on black men, so why exactly would black men jump to your aid when you're getting ? on?

I don't like you, and therefore, am ignoring your "requests". Bye.

Absolutely typical
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Why would I even ask, I don't believe y'all would say anything because you don't give a ? .

@? _Lyfe you are absolutely right. About anything that doesn't concern me daily. I don't care who loves who, I don't care who bleaches, I don't care what cop shot who anymore. I truly am out of ? to give regarding humanity. I hate the hive mind organism ? sapiens have become. Its definitely not an evolutionary trait that would benefit us. ? all of you. And I mean that in the most hateful way.

There you go. At least you admit it.

I respect this a lot more than Black men on the IC who don't give a ? about Black women pretending they do.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I said this 2 pages ago!!!!!!
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

I said this 2 pages ago!!!!!!

I was caught up in the midst of things.

But thanks for being honest about it because I know the rest of dudes in here are probably lying.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    I say y'all be like Osirus Jenkins and admit that you don't give a ? about Black women.

That way, at least everything would be more open and honest, and sisters could know what they're dealing with.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    I say y'all be like Osirus Jenkins and admit that you don't give a ? about Black women.

That way, at least everything would be more open and honest, and sisters could know what they're dealing with.

You won't admit that you don't either. Why you asking people to do ? that you won't do yourself?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2. If your only argument is, "Well, women do it, too," so you don't actually have to self-assess or hold your brothers accountable, put me on ignore. You're probably guilty.

You don't listen to us either. So its a two way street.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    Options

Ironically you're asking black men to be accountable but you're not showing any accountability in black women's role in someone bleaching their skin. I can play that game too. How about you self ? yourself and black women instead of deflecting blame to black men?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited June 2016
    Options

You won't admit that you don't either. Why you asking people to do ? that you won't do yourself?

In your twisted mind, holding Black men accountable for the ? ? colorism they perpetuate is hate?

Mkay.

But let's not get off topic: the majority of you don't like Black women, and that's evident. You may like ? them. You may like the ass, the hair, the aesthetic. But I can tell that you don't give a ? about them.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In your twisted mind, holding Black men accountable for the ? ? colorism they perpetuate is hate?

Mkay.

But let's not get off topic: the majority of you don't like Black women, and that's evident. You may like ? them. You may like the ass, the hair, the aesthetic. But I can tell that you don't give a ? about them.

But you refuse to hold women accountable for ANYTHING.....

• Ajackson17
    Options
    You're probably guilty.

This ? is hilarious!!!!

Ya'll weak if you can't handle INTERNET TROLLS

My gosh I ain't never grew up with women like this, they can handle the doofuses but only call for men when ? is real. I'm not sitting up and wasting my time arguing with dudes on their colorism, if anything it's gun talk.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

Ironically you're asking black men to be accountable but you're not showing any accountability in black women's role in someone bleaching their skin. I can play that game too. How about you self ? yourself and black women instead of deflecting blame to black men?

This thread topic is about Black women skin bleaching, you silly ass ? .

Black men perpetuating colorism through jokes and hostility and placing white women on a pedestal is apart of how it happens.

1 + 1 = 2.

If you want to start a thread on Black men and colorism, do so. But deflecting now makes you a ? ? who wants to absolve himself of responsibility.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how many other chicks feel like this fool. I know @obnoxiouslyfresh, @Westie , and @desertrain10 among others have had disagreements with the men on this site frequently, but are they really running around out here trying to convince others that most black men hate black women?
  • D. Morgan
    Options

In your twisted mind, holding Black men accountable for the ? ? they do is hate?

Mkay.

Not at all I actually agree with doing that and have no problems with it.

I'm saying you don't care about black women because you are extremely closed minded and if a person doesn't agree with what you are saying no matter that you are wrong you just ignore and chastise them because they disagree with you. That is a prime example of you not caring about black women because you don't want ? to get better you just want to feel like you are "right" no matter what.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Someone start paying me for this.

You think you should get paid for repeating the exact same thing in every thread you post in?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

Mkay.

But you refuse to hold women accountable for ANYTHING.....

Men skin bleaching isn't the topic of this thread, is it ? ?

You so concerned, start one.

Don't try to bring in "how women do it, too" in order to deflect from accountability. That's why you're weak and don't give a ? .
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Someone start paying me for this.

You think you should get paid for repeating the exact same thing in every thread you post in?

Yeahp. More $ for me.

I keep repeating it because you block-head ? don't understand ? until women actually put you on game.

If you understood, I wouldn't have to repeat it all the time.

Common sense.
  • Ajackson17
    edited June 2016
    Options
    You are weird as ? , 7 dudes you know nothing just hate or don't care about black women. Wow is all I got to say. ? is ? weird.

The rest of the black men if you want to know the real deal then read

https://www.amazon.com/Medieval-Upheaval-Catalogue-? -European/dp/069255288X/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1465926272&sr=1-2&keywords=medieval+upheaval

Great black woman.

White supremacy is the issue and you need self accountability, check yourself and cleanse yourself and leave the foolish behind who won't. Can't save everyone, only those who want to be saved will save themselves from the delusions of this system.