Reports Of Mass Shooting In Orlando Night Club, Holding Hostages

Options

Comments

• ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    They said the ? went back and forth to that club for 5 days straight before deciding to go on a rampage.. Now the Feds are to vilified his ex wife/girlfriend for not saying anything..depsite trying to talk him out of it the night of the murders..

She is a villain. If she tired and failed to talk him out of it, she should have called the authorities. She has a son, and now his father is a mass murdering terrorist, and his mom will spend the rest of her days in prison. Meanwhile, her life is ruined because of her ? up religion, her ? husband, and her evil heart.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Yo this is a message to all pseudo-intellectuals: stay off of my posts unless you have some factual evidence or something else of similar value to contribute
    this is a message to everyone posting on a public forum: shut the ? up about whether or not i can post on the public forum
    I don't have time to educate you on ISIS right now
    yeah, i wouldn't want you to have to support your claims or anything like that
    that MLK Jr comment was disrespectful and it didn't even make sense
    no, it's about a statement you made and was simply factual: that finding wasn't anywhere near the definitive finding you're presenting it as

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    I guessed they found out, the ? helping him was white.
    ...but the shooter himself is white, so...
    AZTG wrote: »
    Man, NRA is even against a law that will make it impossible for people on the no fly list to buy guns
    because of due process issues

weird how groups like the ACLU hate the no-fly list and then stop talking when people want to use it to stop firearm sales
    Sion wrote: »
    Nobody has a gun like that. Out here the only people with guns are the police.
    define "gun like that" i suppose, because i definitely know gun guys from Canada...

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    smp4life wrote: »
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    and people gotta stop acting like the huge majority of victims of Islamic Fundamentilists arent Muslims. and when I say huge majority, I mean huge. the numbers of Muslims killed by all these Islamic Fundementalists groups vs everyone else killed is lopsided as ?

And this is what a lot of posters here don't get.. ISIS just don't infiltrate Western nations (France, Belgium, the US etc) and cause havoc they also cause havoc in: Pakistan, Syria, Iraq, Turkey etc predominantly Islamic states filled with...

Muslims

But I don't like typing and arguing in circles.. .

The Christian faith has committed numerous terrible atrocities itself with one of them being the Trans-Atlantic slavery in the 17th century

Being a "Christian" won't save your soul from hell though. Neither will the "Christian faith" save your soul from hell! The only way that your soul will be saved from the judgment to come is to confess Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus the Christ) as your personal LORD and Savior AND believe in your heart that He rose from the dead! If you have not done either one of those things and subsequently been BORN AGAIN by the Holy Spirit your soul is still under the wrath of ? and will bust hell wide open if ? were to require your soul right now. Amen.

Therefore I plead with you to be reconciled back to ? by having faith in the blood of Yeshua to cleanse you from all your sin and raise you to newness of life by the power of His resurrection! Amen.

Will you believe today?

hell is fake brah

Billions of folks believed that too before they died. Sucks for them that they can't change that faulty opinion anymore. Amen.

But you still have a chance to turn from your wicked ways and believe on the only one who can save your soul from the lake of fire. His name is Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus the Christ). Do you know Him?

If heaven is real (which it isn't) I know I'll go there because I am a good person. Much respect tho.

? says that there is no one who is "good" though. So somebody is lying here. All the "good" about you is easily outweighed by all the "evil" that you do continually. Thus there has to be a payment for all the evil that you have done in your life. For the wages of sin is death. Hence why we are all decaying and on our way to the grave in these old sinful bodies. Thus how can you expect to escape from the wrath of ? on the day of judgment if all you have is "i'm a good person" when you stand before the One who said "LET THERE BE LIGHT AND THERE WAS LIGHT"?

kanye-west-exclusive-interview-kris-jenner-show-full-episode.jpg

EMGN-Kanye-9.gif
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    lhpjc6m28usk.png

They need to add, "by one person with a gun"

I'm pretty sure there were a bunch of cacs using more than just guns
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    lhpjc6m28usk.png

They need to add, "by one person with a gun"

I'm pretty sure there were a bunch of cacs using more than just guns

Indeed...

"mass shooting" = a cac with a gun...

Black folks defended themselves in those events and took many cac's with them...

• the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Ok I am not a conspiracy theorist but check this out fam

worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhSdrLxc2KfSFlijjG

Dude said he held the door shut.....hmmm His name is luis burbano, i seen on the comments he was an actor i was skeptical, so i checked out imdb.com put in his name and there he was luis burbano, guess what his last film was called filmed in 2015.....shooting up in orlando he was a "patron"

My mind is blown now
    don't believe me check it out
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3483499/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »

Dude said he held the door shut.....hmmm His name is luis burbano, i seen on the comments he was an actor i was skeptical, so i checked out imdb.com put in his name and there he was luis burbano, guess what his last film was called filmed in 2015.....shooting up in orlando he was a "patron"

My mind is blown now

It's too late for this ? .
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Yo this is a message to all pseudo-intellectuals: stay off of my posts unless you have some factual evidence or something else of similar value to contribute
    this is a message to everyone posting on a public forum: shut the ? up about whether or not i can post on the public forum
    I don't have time to educate you on ISIS right now
    yeah, i wouldn't want you to have to support your claims or anything like that
    that MLK Jr comment was disrespectful and it didn't even make sense
    no, it's about a statement you made and was simply factual: that finding wasn't anywhere near the definitive finding you're presenting it as

You have a real reading comprehension problem don't you?

Once again you make another completely worthless post at me seeking my attention and once again you bring nothing of value to this actual discussion

You're really setting yourself up for me to embarrass your and I'm trying to warn you ahead of time simpleton
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    I guessed they found out, the ? helping him was white.
    ...but the shooter himself is white, so...
    Man, NRA is even against a law that will make it impossible for people on the no fly list to buy guns
    because of due process issues

weird how groups like the ACLU hate the no-fly list and then stop talking when people want to use it to stop firearm sales
    Sion wrote: »
    Nobody has a gun like that. Out here the only people with guns are the police.
    define "gun like that" i suppose, because i definitely know gun guys from Canada...

Oh look, another useless post that added nothing to this discussion

You're 3/3
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

My mind is blown now

It's too late for this ? .

Nah you're just not very smart and in denial
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

My mind is blown now

Stop trying to make sense in this thread

I think I might start a thread on what a "conspiracy" is too, because most people on this site don't know the actual definition of that term
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My mind is blown now

mojw4v24hza7wdi9fb2a.gif

Wtf... That's blatant AF..
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »

My mind is blown now

mojw4v24hza7wdi9fb2a.gif

WTF...
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/orlando-shooters-ex-wife-tells-don-lemon-he-tortured-her-didnt-act-like-normal-straight-men/
    Sitora Yusufiy, ex-wife of now-dead Orlando mass shooter Omar Mateen, has been outspoken in the days since her ex-husband committed the worst mass shooting in American history, and continued to reveal details of her turbulent marriage to CNN’s Don Lemon Tuesday night. In a wide-ranging interview, Yusufiy described the unusual circumstances that led to their brief marriage, and the immediate change that overcame Mateen once they were married.

Yusufiy told Lemon that she endured “…torture. Definitely physical violence,” and recounted a tale of physical and psychological abuse at a supermarket. “We would go in and he would go into a certain aisle to look for something and I would go into a different aisle to look for something else and, all of a sudden, I would hear my name being yelled out,” she said. “He would be calling my name throughout the supermarket and I would — I came to him saying, ‘I’m right here.’ He grabbed my wrist and he dug his fingernails in between my veins and made me surrender and told me to not go far from him ever again.”

The interview also covered questions that have been raised about Mateen’s sexuality in the wake of reports he used ? dating apps and frequented ? nightclubs for years. “I definitely questioned it in my own head when I was with him and wondered if he is (? ) because he would do a lot of things — little things, you know, but that would definitely make any woman question if he was or not,” Yusufiy said.

When pressed, she told Lemon, “I can’t really explain it. It was the way he would behave that normal straight men wouldn’t and he was very — he loved to look at himself. He loved to take pictures of himself which some straight men do, too, but to a certain extent.”

It sounds like that latent ? was on some ? like that one main character from the movie 'Bully'…
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    isis is run by The Jews™ obviously
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »

My mind is blown now

mojw4v24hza7wdi9fb2a.gif

WTF...

*? Gregory voice* its a GAME, man..!

HUH
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the dude current wife drove him around to scout out Disney and the club that he shot up. ......and went with him to buy ammo .......
    Need to throw her ass under a jail outside of the country

Now it turns out that dude was a regular at the club .....
    (Did this dude snap after his ? jump off, who may be a Disney employee, call it quits)

I'm thinking dude called out is is to throw people off his closet lifestyle ....terrorist or angry lover

This whole story is fuckery
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »

My mind is blown now

mojw4v24hza7wdi9fb2a.gif

WTF...

*? Gregory voice* its a GAME, man..!

HUH

People call me paranoid tho...

Nah bruh. It IS a game. ? on AI tho....
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭