Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Wait if Tommen dies whos the king...Kevan?

And Marg woukd still be queen

Highgarden has the meanest pullup game

That's a good question. Anyone a monarchist ? How does the pecking order go ?

If Tommen died,Technically the Baratheon name would end unless there's another brother to Robert or some male Baratheon heir.The throne would be up for grabs and Marg would be the queen.

Option 1.Gendry,but he's a bastard
    2. Because the throne was taken by force it could go back to Targs meaning Dani
    3. Jon Muthafuckin Snow is a male Targ/Stark making him more eligible than Dani.

Daaayyyuuuummmm

Unless Gendry meets Bran or the Red Witch there's no way he'd know :(

Gendry doesn't have the political clout to be king and nobody can legitimize him.He already knows he's heir to the throne.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am i missing something or is there really no reason for the masters to attack other than to make them look like villains and dragon ? a hero

Mereen has been dreadful this season. Like Queen D just shows up after a pounding on the door. Smh. Just awful.
  • loch121
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Varys on some ?
    First dude show up to Mareen after Dany pull off on Drogon, knowing damn well she wouldn't accept him for what he did. ? Jorah still ain't catch a break and he only sent the message.
    Now he pulls off just before she returns and the masters attack. Something up.

Nah I'm confident that Varys is down for the Targs for real.He been saying that since season 1.No way he's with the masters.

No VArys is for the realm meaning he serves whoever brings peace and stability

I think it's both. He work for the good of westeros... He's pro Targaryan but might be using the Harpies to run her ass out of Mereen and get moving back home. Dany was trying to stay in Essos for a minute at first

Dont know if this been said already

But didnt Varys try to poison that ? ...and she dissed Jorah tho

Hoes

This is confusing but the short answer is no.Robert wanted her dead so to play it off he acted like he was with it.He then sent jorah a letter that tipped him off that Dany was in danger.

But in the books theres some spoilery ? they haven't even introduced on the show that could cancel that.

Varys is even trickier than Baelish on the low so maybe there's a major twist.He has been going off on his own at weird times.

The irony is that the throne will be useless if the white cockers I mean white walkers march to the south or if Dani ? that ? up or both.

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Varys on some ?
    First dude show up to Mareen after Dany pull off on Drogon, knowing damn well she wouldn't accept him for what he did. ? Jorah still ain't catch a break and he only sent the message.

Nah I'm confident that Varys is down for the Targs for real.He been saying that since season 1.No way he's with the masters.

I think it's both. He work for the good of westeros... He's pro Targaryan but might be using the Harpies to run her ass out of Mereen and get moving back home. Dany was trying to stay in Essos for a minute at first

Hoes

This is confusing but the short answer is no.Robert wanted her dead so to play it off he acted like he was with it.He then sent jorah a letter that tipped him off that Dany was in danger.

But in the books theres some spoilery ? they haven't even introduced on the show that could cancel that.

Varys is even trickier than Baelish on the low so maybe there's a major twist.He has been going off on his own at weird times.

The irony is that the throne will be useless if the white cockers I mean white walkers march to the south or if Dani ? that ? up or both.

to Bae's credit thats what she intends to do..
    Westeros is jus a wheel wit spokes to her.. she int.. i mean WE intend to break that wheel!!!

i prefer we burn it tho personally. lol
  • dreadstatah
    dreadstatah Members Posts: 98 ✭✭
    Options
    Varys on some ?

Nah I wasn't suggesting he is down with the masters, I beleive his birds told him Dannerys is coming with the whole Dorthraki army soon, and if he new the masters was coming she would be there to stop it so he didn't tell Tyrion. I think he trying to avoid her until the time is right because of his part he had in Roberts plot to ? her, but I'm trying to figure out how his name doesn't come up in conversation after this. Grey worm or Ol girl will say something about Cojak being their helping Tyrion to ? things up. Also this dude said they need friends in westeros and ships, only people with ships are the greyjoys so is he picking a side in that beef too? Unless there is another Navy in westeros.

• dreadstatah
    dreadstatah Members Posts: 98 ✭✭
    Options
    Varys on some ?

Hoes

So the pardon was a warning for him to prevent her from getting killed? I know that was Varys original plan for the Targ's to take over and pretty much still is. But what spoiler ? my dude? Tag that ? up I don't care...lol!
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

If Tommen died,Technically the Baratheon name would end unless there's another brother to Robert or some male Baratheon heir.The throne would be up for grabs and Marg would be the queen.

3. Jon Muthafuckin Snow is a male Targ/Stark making him more eligible than Dani.

Daaayyyuuuummmm

The Baratheons are not an ancient house anyway. They're only about three hundred years old.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Daaayyyuuuummmm

That and someone would have to legitimize him. Who has that authority if there is no King?
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Varys on some ?

Hoes

Varys had to play the part.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Varys on some ?

Hoes

to Bae's credit thats what she intends to do..
    Westeros is jus a wheel wit spokes to her.. she int.. i mean WE intend to break that wheel!!!

i prefer we burn it tho personally. lol

Damn right. Set all that s*** ablaze.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Battle Of The ? - Extended Fan Made Trailer
    https://youtu.be/rHlN3ur8ilg
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I wonder how much of the battle they actually show. GoT is notorious for not showing ? , just like last episode. I hope its like Spartacus.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    This gif perfectly describes this show
    ze1qmmnnkerl.gif

I dont see Littlefinger. ...so it's fraudulent

He's there. I think the cycle goes:

Ned Flanders, Fat Robby, Snow Mayne, Cersei, Dani, then him.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    not sure why the feelings. That is literally the reason ? is being skipped
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I wonder how much of the battle they actually show. GoT is notorious for not showing ? , just like last episode. I hope its like Spartacus.

@Munny Bolton

All you have to do is read the PM haha
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am still hoping ramsey doesn't die next episode.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

@Munny Bolton

All you have to do is read the PM haha

I ain't gonna do it. I have a good idea what is gonna happen cause this season has been utterly predictable every episode. I'm not gonna say ? tho, cause Sion will think I'm dropping spoilers.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo man how they gon let that big ass ? dude walk up on that boy naked like that? All this ? ?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

Hopefully it's at least half the episode
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It'll be like the battle at the wallx10
  • loch121
    Options
    Varys on some ?

Hoes

So the pardon was a warning for him to prevent her from getting killed? I know that was Varys original plan for the Targ's to take over and pretty much still is. But what spoiler ? my dude? Tag that ? up I don't care...lol!

Yes and it was more defined in the books that he did that
    In the books Varys claims he snuck Rhaegar Targaryan and his wife's secret child Aegon out of King's Landing during Robert's rebellion.His name is Aegon and Varys had him raised all this time.Also he was looking at Viserys as 2nd and Dani as a 3rd option,but when she got with the darthraki and the eggs hatched he saw her potential.Btw Aegon is one of the children Oberyn was avenging when the mountain killed him.Rhegar's wife was Oberyn's sister
  • loch121
    edited June 2016
    Options

They spent their biggest budget on this ep.They're gonna show it.That's why they been cutting corners with special effects all season besides when needed