Reports Of Mass Shooting In Orlando Night Club, Holding Hostages

Options

Comments

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And this all just days after one of the most internationally recognizable, galvanizing, and beloved Muslims passed away.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iwr6qJr6b8

This is how that ? sand jockey got the gun into the club.. He didn't use AR he used a Sig Sauer w/ a folding stock and snuck it into that ? club...

Damm that's how Keith Appling got that AK in the strip club here in Detroit last month
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Just now, on my way to work, a man got on my train yelling as he came onto an incredibly packed train for the "two terrorist foreigners to go back to where they came from." These two "terrorist foreigners" were two (understandably terrified) hijabi Muslim women. Before I could say anything, the entire train erupted in anger. A black man, a Romanian, a ? man, a bunch of Asians, and a score of others came to their defense demanding that this man leave these women alone and get off this train. The man insisted that the two women go back home and take their bombs with them.

After some back and forth, one man said, "This is New York City. The most diverse place in the world. And in New York, we protect our own and we don't give a ? what anyone looks like or who they love, or any of those things. It's time for you to leave these women alone, Sir."

I couldn't have said it better. Sure enough, our train was stopped. This royal ? got off the train to the sound of cheering.

I say all this to say that in light of all the bad happening around us, remember that there's so much good and so much love.

I'm late to work, but it was for the best reason.

https://www.facebook.com/amaira.carter/posts/10100543200708660

comments closed because of racist cacs ofc

Hm, from my experience in NYC went crazy ppl spazz out on the subway everyone just ignores them.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    bgoat wrote: »
    If Dylan Roof murders weren't part of a terrorist attack on Blacks, then this wasn't a terrorist attack on ? .

I would say it was a terrorist attack, but since Dylan wasn't muslim (I don't think) it didn't get covered that way. But it has all the hallmarks of terrorism. He didn't know those people. He targeted them because he wanted to start a race war.

Oh, I know and truly believe it was a terrorist attack on blacks. But Amerikkka will not deem its darling organization the KKK as a terrorist group.
  • bgoat
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    They said the ? went back and forth to that club for 5 days straight before deciding to go on a rampage.. Now the Feds are to vilified his ex wife/girlfriend for not saying anything..depsite trying to talk him out of it the night of the murders..

Thats his current wife.
  • bgoat
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    So the dude current wife drove him around to scout out Disney and the club that he shot up. ......and went with him to buy ammo .......
    Need to throw her ass under a jail outside of the country

Now it turns out that dude was a regular at the club .....
    (Did this dude snap after his ? jump off, who may be a Disney employee, call it quits)

I'm thinking dude called out is is to throw people off his closet lifestyle ....terrorist or angry lover

This whole story is fuckery

The FBI knew about it and let it happen
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the dude current wife drove him around to scout out Disney and the club that he shot up. ......and went with him to buy ammo .......

(Did this dude snap after his ? jump off, who may be a Disney employee, call it quits)

I'm thinking dude called out is is to throw people off his closet lifestyle ....terrorist or angry lover

How the ? would they know? Lol
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's a silly question

Go look up the history of the FBI
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They just said they got an Orlando Fund, been open for 2 days, and already raised 3.6 billion dollars...
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They just said they got an Orlando Fund, been open for 2 days, and already raised 3.6 billion dollars...

The only one i've found is the gofundme that has so far raised $4.4 million.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

That's a silly question

Some people are so naive when it comes to our Government. Blacks should be the last people to trust anything this government does.

This is what always confuses me about posters around here

They'll acknowledge that according to main stream media every person that a cop killed unjustly was a thug that deserved to die

But the media can't be lying about this, oh no. I'm just crazy right?

Smh
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's a silly question

Some people are so naive when it comes to our Government. Blacks should be the last people to trust anything this government does.

This is what always confuses me about posters around here

They'll acknowledge that according to main stream media every person that a cop killed unjustly was a thug that deserved to die

But the media can't be lying about this, oh no. I'm just crazy right?

Smh

Government admits they brought ? ? to the black community using freeway Rick

But there are no conspiracies..

Court declares US govt guilty for killing MLK

But there are no conspiracies

FBI admits 90% of their convictions over the past decades based on hair analysis have been extremely flawed

Founder of planned parenthood said she started it to encourage genocide of minorities

New World Order is written in Latin on the back of the dollar bill under the masonic pyramid and the stars above the eagle make the Jewish star shape

• xxCivicxx
    Options

And he looked like he had something in his shirt before he pulled that gun out

What was the gunman wearing btw?

And I'm also still looking for a pic of this guy and his wife together
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

50 sissies get murked in a ? club.....

It's%2Ba%2Bconspiracy!.jpg

• xxCivicxx
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

Thank you for another absolutely worthless post

Are you going for a record or something?

I hope you're purposefully trolling because if this is the most intelligent post that you can contribute then you should just recede into the background
  • bambu
    Options

I hope you're purposefully trolling because if this is the most intelligent post that you can contribute then you should just recede into the background

LOL....

Intelligence????

How bout you give this thread one intelligent reason for your conspiracy surrounding 50 sissies getting killed?????

Don't worry I'll wait.....

635891635179369745-717247438_i'll%20wait.jpg

• xxCivicxx
    Options

LOL....

Intelligence????

How bout you give this thread one intelligent reason for your conspiracy surrounding 50 sissies getting killed?????

Smh yet another trash post from you

What conspiracy are you talking about?? All I've been doing in here is asking questions, that's it

You can't answer my questions yet you're still thirsty for my attention for some reason

ONCE AGAIN, if you have nothing intellectual to contribute, please leave my posts alone

And stop passive-aggressively speaking about me. That's female ?
  • bambu
    Options

LOL....

Intelligence????

What conspiracy are you talking about?? All I've been doing in here is asking questions, that's it

You can't answer my questions yet you're still thirsty for my attention for some reason

ONCE AGAIN, if you have nothing intellectual to contribute, please leave my posts alone

? you ? ....

You stay littering this forum by suggesting that some ? is a conspiracy, but cant do ? except speculate without formulating any reason for your stupid-ass line of questioning.....
    Question your own intelligence or the lack thereof.....

The video I posted addresses the dash cam redaction.....

& you cant even summarize or analyze the video for yourself.....

dunce-cap.gif?w=224

Ok you're right I can't you win I'm a dunce

• xxCivicxx
    Options

LOL....

Intelligence????

? you ? ....

You stay littering this forum by suggesting that some ? is a conspiracy, but cant do ? except speculate without formulating any reason for your stupid-ass line of questioning.....
    Question your own intelligence or the lack thereof.....

The video I posted addresses the dash cam redaction.....

& you cant even summarize or analyze the video for yourself.....

dunce-cap.gif?w=224

Ok you're right I can't you win I'm a dunce

You're thinking way too hard about me

How about you focus some of that "brainpower" on this actual event. I'm not asking hard questions, yet you're still dodging them while also still begging for my attention

Why are you derailing this thread?
  • bgoat
    Options

And he looked like he had something in his shirt before he pulled that gun out

What was the gunman wearing btw?

And I'm also still looking for a pic of this guy and his wife together

They're out there Him, his wife, and child.