Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The Starks will prevail... Ramsey will fall.. Jon said is due or die.. If I die.. Don't bring me back..Real G's b..
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickon is probably dead already and u.o.e.n.o
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ranxx ....in my office! Wtf

^^^^^^^^^^^ look at this ? @Ranxx is getting that Reek treatment....might have to start calling you Reekxx.....anyway there's only one team where all members are equal partners..I don't even have to say it

And that ? @Ranxx had the unmitigated gall, the nerve to call me Theon Supreme.

You thought I forgot?!?

200w.gif

You're wanted in the office.

tumblr_l3te3yTCTH1qa750u.jpg

Now go home and get your ? shine box.

• THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    If you claim Targarien you a boss period. Aint no checkin in. We respect our O.G.s but we stand on our own if need be.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    Yeah I think somebody hired him to watch over her he definitely has a special interest in arya.

I wouldnt be suprised if we see varys visiting the temple on his travels
    All that training is definitely leading up to something important. I heard from book readers that he was roaming around kings landing a lot but it hasn't been revealed why. So basically he been watching for the longest, even before the lannister takeover.

I still think there's more to varys. That one scene when people were talking ? about the targaryen's in like season 2(i think it was). He went to go wash his face, then looked in this ? ass mirror. Then he had this sinister look on his face and his face looked a little weird. Ever since then I been paying attention to him. The truth is far more sinister.
    Ramsey gonna get betrayed

the north remembers
    Exactly, cats done forgot. They haven't really said it this season and I guess people forgot lol. STARKS RUN DA NORTH!! Even if we not on the throne cuzz.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't taking no free ? agents. Burn with ship you on.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Yeah I think somebody hired him to watch over her he definitely has a special interest in arya.

I wouldnt be suprised if we see varys visiting the temple on his travels
    All that training is definitely leading up to something important. I heard from book readers that he was roaming around kings landing a lot but it hasn't been revealed why. So basically he been watching for the longest, even before the lannister takeover.

Ramsey gonna get betrayed

the north remembers
    Exactly, cats done forgot. They haven't really said it this season and I guess people forgot lol. STARKS RUN DA NORTH!! Even if we not on the throne cuzz.

Actually, as of right now, he is Old Town. It is never known how long Jaqen was in King's Landing before he met Arya. once thing is for certain, he does play an important role, but nobody knows how yet.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    If you claim Targarien you a boss period. Aint no checkin in. We respect our O.G.s but we stand on our own if need be.

So bosses get summoned and talked to like this?
    @Ranxx ....in my office! Wtf

My point exactly.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol team Dany is falling apart.....lmao I love it and we ain't even have to Littlefinger the situation. ...yall take some time to regroup

knee guh please!!!

a few excited members is hardly "falling apart"

we good over here player..

U ain't gotta front for me....im observing dissent within ur ranks lmao... " ? wanna be the man just because"

like in Twilight (yeh i watched twilight dont judge me KISS MY ASS!)

they jus new blood..
    at their strongest but thirstiest as well..

they'll be fine..

Real ? watch Twilight? Cant say I've ever seen Twilight

real ? wit ? do! lol
    i was dragged to the ? myG! hahaha

but by the 4th one i was like ? it! lol

I ruined a few wimmenz Twilight viewing experience. How was I supposed to know it wasn't a comedy?

Indians in Jean shorts turning into big dogs?

"? funny to me"

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The Finals just ? up my GOT viewing plans. Ah well. DVR it is.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , the bastard bowl and game 7 on the same night! Guess it will be Finals then bastard bowl. I know by time I come in this ? it's going to be 500 new posts. Smh.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Finals just ? up my GOT viewing plans. Ah well. DVR it is.

Nah bruh, no plans ? up over here. Lol Most of us will be watching the finals live and DVR GOT to watch it afterwards.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasnt supposed to be no Game 7, so it ? up my plans. I aint mad tho.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn these ? really tried to style the @Ranxx as reek smh

Specially when we got @THIRDSUPREME running around in jon snow underwear claiming targ set. Starks raised you ? we nah forget.

? ? sowing the seeds of betrayal smmfh

We got small councils n ? that means immunity for made ? ....not turncloaks though *side eye @theon third*

See no one ever wanted littlefingers in their council thats why you ? don't get it.

Starkset used to have one but robb got dem swiss cheesed over foreign ? .

@BOSSExcellence and @atribecalledgabi know I'm blood rider

@vingrhames I see you lol'in with these boys but we cool. Big ? get put in headlocks every day my g.
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I missed the last couple episodes being deployed. Does anyone have any links from ep 6 till now?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Damn these ? really slay the tri chearleading hoping this sick sadistied to style the @Ranxx as reek smh

Specially when we got @THIRDSUPREME running around in jon snow underwear claiming targ set. Starks raised you ? we nah forget.

? ? sowing the seeds of betrayal smmfh

We got small councils n ? that means immunity for made ? ....not turncloaks though *side eye @theon third*

See no one ever wanted littlefingers in their council thats why you ? don't get it.

Starkset used to have one but robb got dem swiss cheesed over foreign ? .

@BOSSExcellence and @atribecalledgabi know I'm blood rider

@vingrhames I see you lol'in with these boys but we cool. Big ? get put in headlocks every day my g.

I see the ? in you ? .
    Again for all you ? ? that lack the ability to think straight, I never claimed a house till I claimed Targaryan (fact), I been roasting the Starks and riding with John Snow since day 1. Once I found out John Snow was HALF Targaryan I pledged allegiance to house Targ. My record is clean.
    We supposed to be riding for the same cause but you jump quick to defend some lame Larks against a ? reppin your set (disloyalty, dishonor, fakeness.) and catching bodies in the war of a 1000 gifs.
    Now you on Ramsay Bolton ? , cheerleading like a hoe, hoping and wishing that he slays the honorable wun wun? You even wanna bring a snake like that through house Targ? Is you serious?
    That's why you got called to the principals office ? .

It's up to the O.G.s but I hope they make your snake ass walk the plank.

What kind of ? is you?

9f27b23f68c417d09bea87c57ad8d2f4.480x320x14.gif

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    ? ....if Bron and Jon snow both come out on top on sunday......im shedding tears.
    Tell @Ranxx to get you some kleenek. It Was Written.....

acbrx3.jpg

One Wall, one North so there can only be one King