Reason Interview: Busta Carmichael aka Krayzie Bones aka Bones

Options

Comments

• DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    A lot of ? that is considered normal and / or popular now on the internet was pioneered on the IC, specifically in Donkey 10 years ago.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo that the Revolution vs Lufa kangs Kongs ? was legendary.. also the song they released had to be the first of its type on here

I remember that song. That song was dope. I thought about it a couple of months ago & tried to see if it was on YouTube somewhere but I couldn't find it
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Yall got Hov confused someone please enlighten him why do I keep getting called alias
    We OGs dont speak yall little online codes man I tried yahooing it but didnt help
    But I aint panic I'm not a poster I'm a hustler. Just so happens I know how to post

Rofl
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ah man I lurked through alla that. Legendary name drops.

GOAT interview
  • T. Sanford
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Always forget about E2S @matches malone top 5 GOAT poster. I just noticed that Mr. Jamal Lost had a white lady at his bedside. That ? look furious that he lost
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So @Busta Carmichael is not the Jay z alias then... Cross off one of a handful of posters I think are funny enough to be that alias.

I don't even wanna know who it is at this point, I prefer to believe it's really Jay Z.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Jay Z alias isn't that hard to figure out
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    5th Letter- what were some of the craziest things you've seen since you've been on the IC?

Busta Carmichael- The craziest thing as of late has to be the Shenco/Bruse Wane roasts. Both happened within months of each other. I don't even think the Shenco thread had gone to FOF yet before Bruse came in with some ? ? . So he was was just caught in a crossfire as a result of standardized slaughter. He went as far as complaining to grouchy Greg and called us the illuminati. Sad. Another one was the 5 Grand ? thread. S/O to HerbalVaporsCarnivoire. Now ? isn't funny no matter which gender is the victim. But fam...the way dude described it was beyond physically impossible. He was ? by superspeed ninja pimps who would inject speed in your eyes and continuously knock you out for some reason, ? you, then lay back down. Never have I heard of an more absurd story. Dude is real life Abe Simpsons. I sent that thread to friends and family and everybody had tears reading it. That ? 5 grand is a legend amongst us. But before Shenco, there was Jamal. I'm sure you remember him. This was when I first joined, and I've NEVER seen someone get roasted so bad. A poster namned gambino made a thread called "Jamal is now your official toilet" and the roasts and gifs that came after were classic. He is the reason why people say "Lost" on this site. "Nas lost" etc. Jamal lost will always be the biggest L in IC history. And S/O to E2S. Dude been hilarious for a decade and still going. Prolly the funniest dude I've seen on the internet that was consistent. Period!

There has been some other crazy things like the Cali exposure, roasting of Cousin of sleep's dead pops(smh yea I know, it was on some arsonal da rebel ? ) Dude that was shoplifting, And I've burned too many braincells to remember the rest. Last craziest thing was the 4chan hack. I knew it would happen because I was there, lurking SOHH(now coli) And some idiot made a thread called "stands out in the middle of the street and calls out 4chan" They had just heard about 4chan, and wanted to test their gangsta or some ? . Everybody was begging for the thread to get deleted but they didn't listen. Bout an hour later 4chan raids their site, shuts it down, and the owner of SOHH who was a woman, apparently had an affair with another guy. They found her emails and put them on the front page of SOHH along with some ? ? . Then them ? came over to us on the IC and did the same thing "calls out 4chan" so that that's why 4chan came here and tore the site down. My name was Bones back then, and I didn't return until like 4 years later as Busta. Bout 70% of the goat posters are gone since the hack. Donkey really used to be live, I think some posters were real life comedians lmao. I think it's dope and interesting that all of this has happened through only text. No vocals involved. The fact that you can distinguish different posters from just text, and it can make you laugh, get ? off or inspired without having to use your voice at all, that's powerful posting to me.

5th Letter- What are some things you'd like to see changed on the IC?

Busta Carmichael- I would like for a rep system like Boxden and Coli has. That way you can see who's a good posters or just a bad troll. There's one girl in the GnS that keeps coming back after being banned every week, that just hates black men. No matter what you say or do she'll just attack you. She could easily be avoided if we had a rep system. Also I would like more topics on the same subject. Not an influx of topics, two at the most. Let's say there is a thread about Drake getting knocked out by trick trick, then there's another thread of Drake getting shot. Usually those would be two different topics on the other sites. But here they get merged and you'll have to sit though 400 pages and people debating until you get to the topic.

5th Letter- Who are some of your favorite and least favorite posters?

Busta Carmichael- Ah man too many to mention. I'll prolly forget some.
    But off the top of my head my favorite posters are: Sanford, Sion, Bride,Dubbz,Nah Son, Stiff, E2S, GodNThaBuild'n, Copper, Poncho, Alpha_Ambiton, AP21, Goldie, Beta, CashmoneyDux, Iron man1 basically everybody in the ether thread, Du Englishdude, fishnchips,Cham,AggyAf, HerbalVaporsCarnivoire and LcsndbyRoyalty. Joker.

Shawn Carter alias and that dude that Stan's jigga and does the crying laughing smiley after every sentence is one of the funniest aliases I've ever seen. Dude said that Jada and Fab collabo album was going to be trash and that they should keep it a stack and name it "flabby and washed" A thing about posters like Sanford, Nah Son, Stiff and Copper tho is that they can just walk in to a thread, drop a one liner joke and just shut it down. Someone posters just make you laugh as soon as you see the name/avi because you already know it's gonna be some funny ? . Sion is the greatest mod of all time. Wish fam nothing but the best in his endeavors. From helping us out with technical problems, to business advice, to being a trill ? and all around professional while doing it.

I don't have alot of posters I don't like. But Aquafina irritates me. And that A talented one poster isn't on my fav list either. Both of them for cooning and lying. And I hate stupidity so the last person I won't even say the name. He'll prolly come in and call me a faceless munkeeee. He's entertaining tho I won't lie. But son needs some serious help. And he comes in here trying to flex imma throw his fat ass thru time and space.

5th Letter- Funny you mentioned Copper y'all posting styles are similar.

Busta Carmichael- Copper is a funny dope poster.

5th Letter- What is a Legion of Trill and how did it get started?

Busta Carmichael- Good question! Legion of trill was started by the funniest posters in Donkey at that time, which was around 2007-2008. It was me, Sanford, Carl weathers, Grundy and prodigal son. Some of y'all remember Grundy da gif gawd but I don't think alot of people remember Carl Weathers. Dude was easily the best thread creator of all time. He was also ridiculously funny. I think he was the one that created the legion of trill.

We were responsible for the IC rap battles, the old school IC gifs, Mr. Decimal, coining IC lingo which i can't remember right now on the spot, classic beefs and classic threads Sanford is still here keeping it trill. And by far one of the funniest dudes on here as has always been. Nowadays it's me,sanford,bride,dubbz and Sion. We just post funny trill ? . The people seem to love it.

5th Letter-How do you join the Legion?

Busta Carmichael- Never thought of any requirements. Just dope, funny posters I guess. We also accept PayPal so I can invest in a new wheelchair for the homie Joe Sun.

5th Letter- Word association 2 words or less.

5th Letter-KillaCham
    Busta Carmichael- Goat
    5th Letter-Jay Z
    Busta Carmichael- #GotDamnYaManHov
    5th Letter-Photoshop of Biggie looking down at his son holding that guy
    Busta Carmichael- qst5za.png
    5th Letter-Tupac
    Busta Carmichael- Realest Rapper
    5th Letter-Aquafina
    Busta Carmichael- Ratchet
    5th Letter- Any last words before we wrap up?

Busta Carmichael- Don't blink I would like to encourage everyone to travel and see the world. It's beautiful and refreshing. Now if you excuse me imma bout to book my flight to France next week, down in Saint Tropez, eating crème brulee, while my wifey plays the Mandolay
    2cmsmdk.gif
    #InternationalBusta #fuckwitme nh

Most intentionally funny interview yet...don't blink, indeed
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT poster I'm crying at this interview

I remember the what's your mattress size thread by Carl and ? started roasting that one ? with big lips nh
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's Jay-Z man accept it
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    GOAT poster I'm crying at this interview

I remember the what's your mattress size thread by Carl and ? started roasting that one ? with big lips nh

Lil Sneaky first post became a legendary roast. Never again we heard of him after
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

I know it's not monizzle. Probably darthrozay aka rozaytabernacle aka that British dude aka some white guy
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I know it's not monizzle. Probably darthrozay aka rozaytabernacle aka that British dude aka some white guy

damn a cracka wishes he was that consistent with the funny posts. if it was me there'd be more corny posts from it, same if monizzle was behind it
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

S2J wants his posting style back.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'New artist don't really impress me like that. I don't think hip hop is dead. But the music I loved and grew up with is dead and gone.'

'I acknowledge Kendrick 's abilities but I'm not that impressed.'

Co-sign...

And @Busta Carmichael I wouldnt visit France until the Euro 2016 has finished, unless you take your riot gear haha
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yo the OG Illseed rumours were GOAT, I think I used to chop it up there on the comment section more then the IC (before the IC too???)... Off the top there was (names might be sightly wrong) Prophet, Blkpeople1, the two chicks who were Pac fans, one was called Butterflygirl I think and someone else, also BossUp, Mu$h etc my memory is terrible, but we used to get like 10,000 comments on the Illseed rumours haha
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Smh another ? ass donkey reason interview by wendy Williams aka 5th & a faceless ? is popping ? I can't say I'm surprised....smh
    Watch Gee757 come in and ? this thread up

I should especially since it's a scary faceless ? popping ? ....but I'm over it i understand faceless ? like carmichelle is gonna pop ? .....
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Smh another ? ass donkey reason interview by wendy Williams aka 5th & a faceless ? is popping ? I can't say I'm surprised....smh
    Watch Gee757 come in and ? this thread up

I should especially since it's a scary faceless ? popping ? ....but I'm over it understand faceless ? like carmichelle is gonna pop ? .....

You say the same ? . Switch up your style, your ? is garbage now
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2016
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    You say the same ? . Switch up your style, your ? is garbage now

Smh wtf I only come on here to speak on my blk culture. .....I'm not here to entertain a faceless ? talking clown like u.
  • KingRenaissance
    KingRenaissance Members Posts: 168 ✭✭
    Options
    @Busta Carmichael
    @Copper

Two of the funniest ? on the site
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Busta dies, I die. He the funniest postin.

@5th Letter I'm down for an interview homie
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I ain't no alias bud lol, props on the shoutout @Busta Carmichael good interview.
  • T. Sanford
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Oh yeah @Nah Son welcome to the elite club too.

Lol that's crazy because my major is business management & sometimes I be having the same thoughts about it like Busta do.