Waitress Upset Over 'Best Butt' Award

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackCat wrote: »
    @BiblicalAtheist That was insensitive. You weren't in her position. She was probably in shock at the audacity and got speechless. Some people are slow to react or process what just happened.

I apologize, I'm working through my misogyny, I lash out sometimes.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BiblicalAtheist That was insensitive. You weren't in her position. She was probably in shock at the audacity and got speechless. Some people are slow to react or process what just happened.
    BA couldn't be in her position

Her ass is ass flat as yours
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope she said something right there in front of everybody since she went to HR and is consulting a lawyer.

What does what she said at the time have to do with it being objectively problematic?

Maybe it's just me, but if I was that offended and thought it wasn't* appropriate, I would have said something right there. And then continued on with complaints and such.

so what?
    that doesn't make her humiliation any less real.

Humiliation fam come on 'best butt'? Like I said if thats the only joke award then fair play i guess. Not like it 'most juicy butt', or 'most fuckable ? '. Maybe she goes to the gym and her ? athletic
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

You think I'm a dude yet you speaking about my ass? What's going on in that little head of yours?

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not Even A Profile Pic So We Can Imagine What Her "Oh" Face Would Look Like If Baccshots Were Being Administered?

For Shame

latest?cb=20120319081443
  • Chi Snow
    Options

You think I'm a dude yet you speaking about my ass? What's going on in that little head of yours?
    @Blackcat, one has nothing to do with the other
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't know what makes you all think there's legal standing here.

Nothing illegal was done. MAYBE upper management reprimands or fires the people responsible, MAYBE they offer her an apology, but no court will entertain a lawsuit because she was given a "best butt" award. She wasn't molested, assaulted, or harassed. And the fact that she went to management means there's no reason for law enforcement to get involved.
  • Chi Snow
    Options

Nothing illegal was done. MAYBE upper management reprimands or fires the people responsible, MAYBE they offer her an apology, but no court will entertain a lawsuit because she was given a "best butt" award. She wasn't molested, assaulted, or harassed. And the fact that she went to management means there's no reason for law enforcement to get involved.
    ? you talking bout? She was harassed b

Did a male receive the same award? Were there any other demeaning awards given? Did anyone else have to pose in a demeaning position after receiving such said award?

They cutting a check
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It probably was just a joke but its textbook sexual harassment and folks are going to lose their jobs.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet that face is trash

Never trust the face of a women that willing have ? nails.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

? you talking bout? She was harassed b

Did a male receive the same award? Were there any other demeaning awards given? Did anyone else have to pose in a demeaning position after receiving such said award?

They cutting a check

Have? I don't think she HAD to do anything, unless I misread the article. They didn't physically force her, nor compell her against her will by threatening her with termination.

They presented her with the award, she got offended, she complained to management, heads are going to roll. There was no harrassment. Disrespect and embarrassment, yes absolutely but I don't see how she was harassed.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _gregory wrote: »
    Is that ass fat?

Huh

Terrible alias try again fam
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I feel like I'm smart, I'm going to school."

Dumb chicks go to school everyday B.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man lock this s***
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I bet that face is trash

Never trust the face of a women that willing have ? nails.

*sigh*
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread should be buried until we find a picture of the butt in question.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope she said something right there in front of everybody since she went to HR and is consulting a lawyer.

What does what she said at the time have to do with it being objectively problematic?

Maybe it's just me, but if I was that offended and thought it wasn't* appropriate, I would have said something right there. And then continued on with complaints and such.

so what?
    that doesn't make her humiliation any less real.

Humiliation fam come on 'best butt'? Like I said if thats the only joke award then fair play i guess. Not like it 'most juicy butt', or 'most fuckable ? '. Maybe she goes to the gym and her ? athletic
    If it were ? , it would be fair. Otherwise it's really not ok for a workplace.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Grading white girls ass is like students taking a Quantum Physics exam.

You have to grade it on a "curve."
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 pages and no pics..okkkkk
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm all for people lightening up (no racial) some.... But on what planet is "best butt" appropriate at a work place?