Black man goes to war with kids to protect Messicans

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why was that white man talking about racism in rap lyrics and nobody can be racist against black people in their music for?

And zzombie Jr. was agreeing with him...
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At @A Talented ?

Is this you?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would've took that little sell out by the collar sat him in a barber chair and shaved that cornbread off the top of his head because he aint worthy of that box fade he's sporting.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw but fa real......

What was it that Trump said about black people that got black folks not wanting to mess wit Trump?

I'm serious I don't keep up with the ? that Trump has said.....I need links.

Google "Central Park 5 Donald Trump"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/17/central-park-five-donald-trump-jogger-? -case-new-york

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    donald trump once paid for a message in the new York news papers that condemned the central park five and called for them to be charged as adults and executed
  • Copper
    Options
    And he posted this fake racist crime stat.

CUcfY6mWwAAx6b7.jpg
  • Copper
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    I hated his ? lisp... Zombies son just outtalked him....which wasn't very hard

If i could reach through the internet and break your ? jaw i would do just that.

You've never physically hurt a thing in your life.

i have slaughter animals and i imagine there's not much difference between ripping the guts out of a goat or a cow vs ripping the guts out of a human.

I am not like the rest of you

“I have slaughter animals" - zzombie
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Donald Trump mad dumb for tweeting that... tweets can crush empires.
    No way he recovers from that tweet.
    Everyone will take his retweet seriously and he will not only fail to win the republican nomination, but all his businesses will crumble.
    #hottake
  • zzombie
    Options

If i could reach through the internet and break your ? jaw i would do just that.

i have slaughter animals and i imagine there's not much difference between ripping the guts out of a goat or a cow vs ripping the guts out of a human.

“I have slaughter animals" - zzombie

"I am a snarky ? " - Copper
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This just dumb. I'll ignore threads like this for now on our. I don't even scare anyway.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've got black accountants at Trump Castle and at Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know Im alone on this... but I thought he read those little ? . He had some good one-liners.

"You need to learn your history, young man."

"You gonna let them encourage you to vote for Trump. You're a fool!"

He told them off.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

I told you what you are a long time ago.

You sir are an anti-social personality and likely a coward.

You've killed an animal, probably hit a woman, likely hit your children... but you're a predator and you don't attack anything that might fight back.

So, yeah there's a difference cause a cow won't punch you in your ? face.
  • zzombie
    edited June 2016
    Options

You've killed an animal, probably hit a woman, likely hit your children... but you're a predator and you don't attack anything that might fight back.

Yankee boy take your ? psychoanalysis and push it in your mumma batty... you don't know me how i grew up or where i am from so it's better you update yuh bumbaclaatt profile and never log the ? off because in reality you can't ramp with me.
  • (Nope)
    Options

Yankee boy take your ? psychoanalysis and push it in your mumma batty... you don't know me how i grew up or where i am from so it's better you update yuh bumbaclaatt profile and never log the ? off because in reality you can't ramp with me.

And, you're still an antisocial and schizotypal personality.

You're too busy fighting off evil spirits and conspiring with wealthy whites to usurp the down trodden of their dignity for a physical altercation.

Don't get your monocle broken you ? cry-baby.
  • zzombie
    edited June 2016
    Options

You're too busy fighting off evil spirits and conspiring with wealthy whites to usurp the down trodden of their dignity for a physical altercation.

man go suck out yuh mother ? with a straw.. what the ? do you know about being down trodden??? YOU never lived in real poverty
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he chillin with some white hoes an chillin with trump...i think he has a place in the gop i hope he shine like a diamond or atleast gets to have sex with those girls
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You couldn't tell me ? either when I was that age. Ages 17-24 I thought I knew everything, when I turned 25 I realized how much smarter older people can be that life experience actually matters. Hopefully that boy looks back and realizes how dumb he was someday.

Arguing with children is a lesson in futility.
  • (Nope)
    Options

man go suck out yuh mother ? with a straw.. what the ? do you know about being down trodden??? YOU never lived in real poverty

? outta here Ras Trent. You don't get to speak to social issues you lack the empathy to understand.

I've seen the footage of you and your people.

hryzjz104xxp.gif

• zzombie
    Options

? outta here Ras Trent. You don't get to speak to social issues you lack the empathy to understand.

I've seen the footage of you and your people.

hryzjz104xxp.gif

Maybe so much empathy isn't what people needs you soft sensitive in touch with your feminine side male feminist cuckold
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? this in Atlanta on peachtree in front of the Fox theater...

turrible on all sides just turrible