Amber Rose Says She Twerks For Her Son All The Time And Calls It Their "Bonding Moment"

Options

Comments

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds to me like some sexual abuse almost..

Her kid seeing mama bounce that ass in his face..

Wtf
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She was an underaged stripper at one time... what you ? expect?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's sit here and act like there aren't 50 things off the top of the head worse than twerking for your son. Mothers did ? , sold drugs, had fiftyleven "uncles" Lloyd around they kids for decades but we gon shame a chick dancing.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    detcatinva wrote: »
    wiz%20or%20duck_zpsn15ghg3m.gif

yo I swear ill never forget majority of the IC thought that was Wiz standing on the beach shedding thug tears lmao!!!!

Guilty...always wondered why this ? wiz was out here on the beach contemplating committing that
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No doubt about it she would twerk to gospel

https://youtu.be/Nnxd5VQBP40

Lmaooooo
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now now, condemning the actions of single mothers is misogynoir and criticizing a woman using her agency to flaunt her sexuality is also miogynoir. You guys should be ashamed of yourself.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is perfectly fine.

Amber is simply desensitizing her son to the world that he will eventually know and explore for himself. By the time he reaches adulthood, he will not be distracted and bamboozled by the proverbial 'big butt and a smile'. She is raising her son to be able to appreciate the ? , yet look beyond the ? and get in tune with a woman's mind.

This is what kids nowadays are lacking, and yet you people want to shame Amber?

so when his chick shakes her ass he will think of his mother...gotcha
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Tired of this bald headed overrated ? ..

its hilarious that "? SHAMING" is a thing.. this new labeling trend is crackerism as well as the pushback on ? that sh ould bring shame.. man foh its amazing that its even a thing.. Not to mention the thouands of stupid bubbleheads who follow this ? .. Shes the Donald trump of logic
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

its hilarious that "? SHAMING" is a thing.. this new labeling trend is crackerism as well as the pushback on ? that sh ould bring shame.. man foh its amazing that its even a thing.. Not to mention the thouands of stupid bubbleheads who follow this ? .. Shes the Donald trump of logic

Lol she probably the type that spells independence like

*amber rose imitating webbie*

I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T

S......
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thots gon thot..no shocker..

My question is what's lil man's reaction when this is going on? My wife likes to turn music while she cleans n sometimes she'll twerk a lil & if my boys are around they be like ' hell naw mama, put that away'. You know, the normal reaction a son has if he sees his mother shaking her azz..

But we ain't living in normal times so there's that..
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sebastian gonna be jacking off on his own mom's twerk videos...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude gonna ? his moms...or try to make a pass at her when he like 15 and she not gonna know why
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is perfectly fine.

Amber is simply desensitizing her son to the world that he will eventually know and explore for himself. By the time he reaches adulthood, he will not be distracted and bamboozled by the proverbial 'big butt and a smile'. She is raising her son to be able to appreciate the ? , yet look beyond the ? and get in tune with a woman's mind.

This is what kids nowadays are lacking, and yet you people want to shame Amber?

so when his chick shakes her ass he will think of his mother...gotcha

Is it not normal for people to be attracted to people who exemplify the standard set by their parents?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T

S......
    200.gif

• Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's next this bird gone be giving him lap dances talking about its our uber "bonding moment"
    Special moment brought to u by FOH productions
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T

S......

Severely slept on post :joy: :joy: :joy:
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is a professional troll.

Similar in the lane of a Stacy Dash. Make outrageous statements for shock value, then trend on Yahoo, and watch your Twitter followers numbers increase.

Now this ? done finagled herself a talk show off the strength of "whoredom."

They say that the "sins of the Father are manifested through the son." For reference see E.J Johnson (Magic's son).

Wiz Kahlifa, has to agonize everyday knowing that he seeded up a ? , with a huge platform to recruit other young ? -in-training. And that's what his son will see in his Mother.

That's a massive L, for him, and his legacy as a Father.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Came in her expecting vids/gods of her twerking
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see ICKS still got you ? on yall gossip girl ?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel bad for the children that have to grow up in this kind of confusion.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options