Whitey Houston 2pac & Bobby Brown

Options
LOLCL
LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
Okay, so recently there has been a tabloid interview with Bobby Brown promoting his biography, and one of the pieces in it was him claiming Whitney Houston had an affair with 2pac.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/bobby-brown-claims-tupac-whitney-8153626
Whitney and Tupac?

Bobby Brown has claimed his ex-wife Whitney Houston and Tupac had an affair.

The New Edition star has penned a memoir, titled Every Little Step, in which he alleges his late ex and the late rapper got together after they worked together - while Whitney and Bobby were still married.

US Weekly released several extracts from the memoir, including a claim that Whitney also had a lesbian affair with her longtime assistant and friend Robyn Crawford.

In another bombshell, Bobby, who was married to Whitney for 15 years, also said he had sex with a ghost.

General post-celebrity interview with a musical legend, Bobby Brown, but to me it struck something because it reminded me of the allegations that Bobby used to hit Whitney.

And then, there's this song, released in 1995 by 2pac:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96LqAdngoCs
Towards Third Verse:
[2pac]
You ain't happy huh ..can you get away?
[girl]
So much pressure in the air
[2Pac]
I know.. is he beatin on you?
[girl]
And I can't get away
[2Pac]
Did he punch you?
[girl]
I'm not happy here
[2Pac]
Throwin you around the house?

This was always one of my favorite Pac songs before I really got into hip hop, but to me it fits that the subject of this song, or at least partially, was Whitney. The evidence to me is because Bobby used to hit her, and this song was released in 95, at the peak of Pac's fame. Which makes me think, what other songs are about her? Does anyone have any idea or agree with me?

Also normally when I make threads on the reason I either get a, wow that's really cool bro, response, or that a thread for this was already made, so if there was, my bad.

Comments

• LOLCL
    Options
    Word I didn't know it was about Left-Eye, I could tell it was about a famous singer though. Appreciate the knowledge bro.
  • Dick_gregory
    Dick_gregory Members Posts: 59 ✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOLCL wrote: »
    Okay, so recently there has been a tabloid interview with Bobby Brown promoting his biography, and one of the pieces in it was him claiming Whitney Houston had an affair with 2pac.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/bobby-brown-claims-tupac-whitney-8153626
    Whitney and Tupac?

The New Edition star has penned a memoir, titled Every Little Step, in which he alleges his late ex and the late rapper got together after they worked together - while Whitney and Bobby were still married.

US Weekly released several extracts from the memoir, including a claim that Whitney also had a lesbian affair with her longtime assistant and friend Robyn Crawford.

In another bombshell, Bobby, who was married to Whitney for 15 years, also said he had sex with a ghost.

General post-celebrity interview with a musical legend, Bobby Brown, but to me it struck something because it reminded me of the allegations that Bobby used to hit Whitney.

Towards Third Verse:
    [2pac]
    [girl]
    [2Pac]
    [girl]
    And I can't get away
    [2Pac]
    Did he punch you?
    [girl]
    I'm not happy here
    [2Pac]

This was always one of my favorite Pac songs before I really got into hip hop, but to me it fits that the subject of this song, or at least partially, was Whitney. The evidence to me is because Bobby used to hit her, and this song was released in 95, at the peak of Pac's fame. Which makes me think, what other songs are about her? Does anyone have any idea or agree with me?

Also normally when I make threads on the reason I either get a, wow that's really cool bro, response, or that a thread for this was already made, so if there was, my bad.

"Can U Get Away" was about Left Eye (she was in an abusive relationship w/ Andre Rison and she burned his mansion down the year before). Pac and Left Eye had feelings for each other.

I don't know when he first met Whitney, but I know the pictures where taken the same day....

faith+n+pac2.jpgtumblr_nocvataZLn1rldhmro2_1280.jpg

One of my favorite songs on Me Against The World
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So y'all trust the word of a crackhead
  • LOLCL
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    So y'all trust the word of a crackhead

Which is why I put up the Bobby Brown ghost ? , that's why it kind of made me skeptical. The article goes into detail about how he said he slept with a ghost.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was at the supermarket yesterday doing my grocery shopping. When I was at the checkout counter I noticed one of those tabloid magazines had the same article saying that 2Pac slept with Whitney Houston. But it also mentioned that he slept with a ghost.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? Bobby's and Biggie's ? on the same day

I'M DONE :s
  • Dick_gregory
    Dick_gregory Members Posts: 59 ✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    who cares

Wake up foo
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac never busted broads in a disrespectful fashion. When they were in a moment where the relationship they were in, was in turmoil, and on a break, they knew they had ample opprtunity5to ride the goat's cane, ya dig!?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac ? All the ? in the 90's.

Can't tell me my ? aint the GOAT brah...
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bobby was paranoid crackhead so there's that..

The only rumor I think might true about Whitney is that she liked a lil tuna on her plate..
  • colton
    colton Members Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought that Can't U Get Away song was about Left Eye and Andre Rison relationship
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn pac must been a Machine in bed cuZ HE UGLY AS HELL
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'Chiiiiileeee'
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn pac must been a Machine in bed cuZ HE UGLY AS HELL

Nh must be cuz he got jada still cryin for him
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who the hell is whitey Houston though ??
  • The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Options
    LOLCL wrote: »
    Whitney and Tupac?

Towards Third Verse:
    [2pac]
    [girl]
    [2Pac]
    [girl]
    And I can't get away
    [2Pac]
    Did he punch you?
    [girl]
    I'm not happy here
    [2Pac]

"Can U Get Away" was about Left Eye (she was in an abusive relationship w/ Andre Rison and she burned his mansion down the year before). Pac and Left Eye had feelings for each other.

I don't know when he first met Whitney, but I know the pictures where taken the same day....

faith+n+pac2.jpgtumblr_nocvataZLn1rldhmro2_1280.jpg

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Who the hell is whitey Houston though ??

2016-06-18-13-54-23-1662805020_zpsowiw58cu.jpg
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crackhead or not this is some ? Bobby shouldve kept to himself. That ether probably hits him everyday too