The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Philadelphia’s No. 1 overall pick will likely sign a four-year rookie contract worth $26,620,450"

I just don't understand all these waste of height mfers walking around out here wanting to be teachers and ? .
  • RXMasked
    RXMasked Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    Options
    3 years ago today, this happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr6XsZVb-ZE

that shot is so underrated
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RXMasked wrote: »
    3 years ago today, this happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr6XsZVb-ZE

that shot is so underrated

Idk bout that one lol
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate the word adversity in sports but GS has always responded more times than not when their backs are against the wall.

I still think GS is the better team but when you have Lebron there is literally always a chance to win because he does so much.

It'll be close I can't see either side dropping a dud so much is at stake. Legacies, rings, records

Man we getting another double digit game
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? would the Knicks even give up? Do they think Robin Lopez and Jose Calderon have trade value? Bulls might want to trade Rose but I know they ain't trying to give him away and deal with that backlash, like I said Sactown makes the most sense and they could put together the most intriguing package, only problem is nobody wants to play for that trash organization so Rose might not want to commit to a long term deal and Sactown won't want to trade assets for a 1 year rental, that same scenario happened to us with Rondo he's only there because nobody else wanted him
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? would the Knicks even give up? Do they think Robin Lopez and Jose Calderon have trade value? Bulls might want to trade Rose but I know they ain't trying to give him away and deal with that backlash, like I said Sactown makes the most sense and they could put together the most intriguing package, only problem is nobody wants to play for that trash organization so Rose might not want to commit to a long term deal and Sactown won't want to trade assets for a 1 year rental, that same scenario happened to us with Rondo he's only there because nobody else wanted him

Bulls aren't trading rose unless they need to clear cap space to specifically sign a free agent,any rumor you read is just click bait.Knicks internally discussing trading for rose is laughable especially wit their whole roster being trash.Jerian grant and a future unprotected 1st round pick is the best they could offer
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    9 PM game, but got to wake up at 5 AM for work. The struggle will be real Monday

Charles-Barkley-Falling-Asleep-Inside-the-NBA.gif

game is at 8

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    9 PM game, but got to wake up at 5 AM for work. The struggle will be real Monday

Charles-Barkley-Falling-Asleep-Inside-the-NBA.gif

game is at 8

Oh word. I thought it was 9. Even better.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bulls aren't trading rose unless they need to clear cap space to specifically sign a free agent,any rumor you read is just click bait.Knicks internally discussing trading for rose is laughable especially wit their whole roster being trash.Jerian grant and a future unprotected 1st round pick is the best they could offer

I agree with you there.. Not sure we have a package that the Bulls would even consider... I just want to know if Rose is still good.. I haven't watched much basketball over the past year.. Be preoccupied with other things..
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as the finals go.. GSW has to get back to how they used to play.. Move the ball and most importantly make shots.. They've been missing shots that have been thier bread and butter all year..

If Lebron gets to 40.. I think Cleveland wins.. I expect Jr to have a crazy quarter and that will be the difference..

I got Cleveland..
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

I agree with you there.. Not sure we have a package that the Bulls would even consider... I just want to know if Rose is still good.. I haven't watched much basketball over the past year.. Be preoccupied with other things..

He's iiight but no where near the player he once was and he plays scared you can tell he plays not to get injured which hinders his game.Still fast up n down the court but not really efficient

The old rose dunking on ? ,catchin oops and attacking the rack hitting crazy lay ups and droppin 40 is gone forever but at least he's playing now instead of missing whole seasons
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    As far as the finals go.. GSW has to get back to how they used to play.. Move the ball and most importantly make shots.. They've been missing shots that have been thier bread and butter all year..

If Lebron gets to 40.. I think Cleveland wins.. I expect Jr to have a crazy quarter and that will be the difference..

I got Cleveland..

They can't set their offense if the Cavs defense is putting the clamps on them before they can move the ball.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I think Kyrie gonna have a monster game just off the strength of the fact that he shot terribly the last game. If he gets cooking early, GS is finished or they done.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Side note and late ? , I don't know why Kerr tryna complain about fouls called against Steph. The ? doesn't play defense with his feet, he plays defense with his hands...and that's why he stay getting fouls called. All them Warrior ? try to do on D is strip and converge onto players when they get beat on the perimeter. That ? been biting them in the ass this series though.

It's crazy how last series all those strips is what got them out of that series, now all that lazy strip and run out ? been getting them cooked lol
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.