The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JR Smith's pops bout to lose it in there.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Trade Kevin love for more depth cause he ain't needed if Lebron stay of course

More depth?

They got plenty of depth plus your bench shrinks in the postseason.

Depth like who b

Jefferson Shump Delly Mosgov Williams

Kevin Love fits what LBJ does perfectly. He can shot and rebound.

Not tonight man. Take a night off
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Options
    JR Smith press conference made me emotional. What a game! Lebron legacy is set.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s526x395/13450103_1431327053559349_3145295739358951257_n.jpg?oh=4bd8443ad6b58f372bb9dfd92f1d90cd&oe=57E1AA74[/img]

lmmfao....mad disrespectful. Glad to see Bron finally bring the trophy home though. This championship has been a long time coming for Cleveland and they certainly earned it against some serious odds. I'm sure that for him this one >>>> the 2 in Miami.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jr smith has a pops..?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

More depth?

Depth like who b

You must be smoking ? if you think an elite rebounder that can stretch the floor doesn't fit LBJ play style.

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    A key injury is going to occur next season for dubs.

Just watch b

It's probably gonna be either Klay or dray
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

More depth?

Depth like who b

You must be smoking ? if you think an elite rebounder that can stretch the floor doesn't fit LBJ play style.

Thats really not Kevin loves game though he not comfortable being a third wheel Bosh bought in and has a more in the bag than Love.. Love just aint that type of player still a very good player though
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    A key injury is going to occur next season for dubs.

Just watch b

It's probably gonna be either Klay or dray

With their style of play, I don't need to watch them in another finals.
    That shitz ugly.

They had 1 minute left in the game, score tied....just score.
    Nope, they are chucking threes. C'mon man.

I know they shoot a lot of threes but damn you have to have something else when that's not working.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need that rubber match next year
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I dont THINK it will happen, but there are some parallels from GS and the Seahawks

Young dominant cocky team wins first ring relatively easily, feels they bout to ? everyone historically (73 wins vs Seahawks historic D) then choke on the repeat inches away (3-1 lead at home vs goal line pick)

Seahawks next thing that hurt ws FAs leaving. GS may lose free agents, not too worried with em except for Barnes. Is he low key more important then people realize just bc of spacing. Wil be interesting to see
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    BRUH.. CURRY GOT EXPOSED IN THESE FINALS!

Super shooter

Turnover prone

Many times acting like his ? doesnt stink. Cause some play decision were soooooo unconscious

? need to stop man. Some of you all dont deserve to be fans..
    Nigs literally sit around n find a reason to dislike an athlete?

All this wasnt said when he was winning back to back MVPs, breaking his own 3 point record, taken1/2 court 3 in ? grill for game winners. lead his team to 73 wins,n a final appearance. Beside lebron aint no nig had a season like Curry or will come close

Nigs need to stop bashin players. Criticising is one thing...but alot of you, take it to a whole another level..

Im the one and only to call Curry shooting extraordinary, im the only one to write
    INCurryDIBLE

Klay has been the playoff MVP for the Warriors.
    Steph has been called out for a lot of bizzare, bold turnovers, just like that behind the back he just got in game 7.

He got room to progress. He will be an all time great im sure. Playmaking and silly passes are Domain he should work imo.

Even his teammate Klay warned them about HERO BALL. Kerr told them to not Rush the game and make the ball circulate.
    Curry just recognized it in the press conference.

I wouldnt given just you the glory calling curry's shooting exceptional..cuz we all and our mommas knw n callef his shooting godly..down right "disrespectful"

....klay i think directed that to everyone but really cant say much...cuz he takes ALOT of those "hero ball" shots...did a few in this last game too.

Give klay props cause he balled up in the thunder series n played better than curry in this finals....but at the end..
    Curry's been playing the same way all season along winning another MVP....

I do agree Curry needs to be more efficient..he will though.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I dont THINK it will happen, but there are some parallels from GS and the Seahawks

Young dominant cocky team wins first ring relatively easily, feels they bout to ? everyone historically (73 wins vs Seahawks historic D) then choke on the repeat inches away (3-1 lead at home vs goal line pick)

Seahawks next thing that hurt ws FAs leaving. GS may lose free agents, not too worried with em except for Barnes. Is he low key more important then people realize just bc of spacing. Wil be interesting to see

Seahawks took a half off, they could have won the superbowl this year. I see what you sayin, I don't think GS gon lose any free agents because it's common knowledge that everybody on that team is better because of the dangers presented by curry's jumpshot.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So much for being better than the Showtime Lakers, huh?????
This discussion has been closed.