The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    I dont THINK it will happen, but there are some parallels from GS and the Seahawks

Young dominant cocky team wins first ring relatively easily, feels they bout to ? everyone historically (73 wins vs Seahawks historic D) then choke on the repeat inches away (3-1 lead at home vs goal line pick)

Seahawks next thing that hurt ws FAs leaving. GS may lose free agents, not too worried with em except for Barnes. Is he low key more important then people realize just bc of spacing. Wil be interesting to see

Seahawks took a half off, they could have won the superbowl this year. I see what you sayin, I don't think GS gon lose any free agents because it's common knowledge that everybody on that team is better because of the dangers presented by curry's jumpshot.
    Seahawks didnt take a half off they got curbstomped
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Golden State needs an offensive stabilizer if they need anything. Either develop a player who can work out of the post, or get one. They have to be able to go somewhere when the 3's aren't falling.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? Barnes go let him be Jeff green somewhere else

Bring batum in and replace ezeli ? ass
  • _Lefty
    Options
    I dont THINK it will happen, but there are some parallels from GS and the Seahawks

Young dominant cocky team wins first ring relatively easily, feels they bout to ? everyone historically (73 wins vs Seahawks historic D) then choke on the repeat inches away (3-1 lead at home vs goal line pick)

Seahawks next thing that hurt ws FAs leaving. GS may lose free agents, not too worried with em except for Barnes. Is he low key more important then people realize just bc of spacing. Wil be interesting to see

Seahawks took a half off, they could have won the superbowl this year. I see what you sayin, I don't think GS gon lose any free agents because it's common knowledge that everybody on that team is better because of the dangers presented by curry's jumpshot.
    Seahawks didnt take a half off they got curbstomped

They almost bought it back though, and was a posession away from making it really interesting.
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still trippin on how bad Kerr was lol. What kind of loyalty does this ? have for Barnes and Ezeli? Smh...and the fact that he never put Livingston back in the game.
  • _Lefty
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Then who comes off the bench to fill Bogut's role? Mo is a good offensive option, but who do you go to for low post protection? You let barnes go and bring in batum you think the chemistry is just going to be there. I'd keep the ? I know everything about before I go get one that look just like her because she ain't been actin right for a couple months.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @afro thunder you good fam??? LMMFAO
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The biggest parallel would be that they have to pay Curry after this upcoming year like the Seahawks had to pay Wildon last year. GS depth will decrease after this year.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    this series changed when lebron got draymond suspended for game 5.

cavs stole game 5. game 6 the cavs used the home court to win game 6. game 7 anything can happen and it was a great played game.

btw harrison barnes is a scrub. warriors needed him to hit just a few shots in games 5-7 and he missed them badly. had no confidence in his shot.

he can't make more than 2 moves off the dribble, soft at the rim and is a streaky shooter.

idk what the warriors do cuz he asking for max money and he not worth it at all but he's a key player to the overall depth as a team

stopped reading at that ? ? need to not get caught grabbing ? on a televised event with thousand of cameras gtfoh

When the news came out that he got suspended, some nikkas on here was talkin' that "this some ? ".....

And you said "FOH, That's what that ? get! You can't be slappin' ? all throughout the Playoffs."

I lost it @ the bolded.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Trade Kevin love for more depth cause he ain't needed if Lebron stay of course

More depth?

They got plenty of depth plus your bench shrinks in the postseason.

Depth like who b

Jefferson Shump Delly Mosgov Williams

Kevin Love fits what LBJ does perfectly. He can shot and rebound.

Not tonight man. Take a night off

You must be smoking ? if you think an elite rebounder that can stretch the floor doesn't fit LBJ play style.

As usual you are misguided

Its LeBron James. He makes everyone seem like they 'fit perfectly' . But just bc something CAN be done doesn't mean it is to be done or duplicated.

Ie, the Heat win a title with Mike miller and james jones hittin shots, they still go out and get ray allen

The bulls win 3 in a row they still grab rodman and kukoc

They shouldn't trade Love YET bc of the chemistry, but to say he fits "perfectly" is the exact bizarre type of statement only you make.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Then who comes off the bench to fill Bogut's role? Mo is a good offensive option, but who do you go to for low post protection? You let barnes go and bring in batum you think the chemistry is just going to be there. I'd keep the ? I know everything about before I go get one that look just like her because she ain't been actin right for a couple months.

I think bolded would work out just fine, another playmaker/glue guy.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dxqgtuasp1zl.jpg

They willlin
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Golden State needs an offensive stabilizer if they need anything. Either develop a player who can work out of the post, or get one. They have to be able to go somewhere when the 3's aren't falling.

But, but, Draymond Green is the best power forward in the NBA over Anthony Davis, Blake Griffin, and LaMarcus Aldridge according to all the Warrior ? riding basketball media journalist
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @afro thunder you good fam??? LMMFAO

Might call in sick tomorrow
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The one thing that will be forever memorable to me was when jordan was on the floor crying on father's day when he won again

Seeing lebron break down on the court full w emotions n just didnt move made me happy as ? for him(i did wanted GS to win though) n appreciate sports more. Cause that man has gone through so much since "the decision"..? since coming into the league....couldnt imagine the stress..

Im out. Nite n8ggas n happy father's day to all the real father's who hold it down and aint part of that "dead beat dad" club..
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Replacing ezeli?

Tiago splitter
    Spencer hawes
    Javale McGee
    amare stoudemire
    Jason smith
    Chris kaman
    Mitch mcgary

I'm just rattling off names..not that hard to find a back up C as effective if not more than ezeli

And chemistry? Barnes is the 4th option..that's like saying hey I wonder what chemistry gonna be like for the Cavs if they replace JR Smith..
  • _Lefty
    Options
    Draymond in denial out here.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    d.green wrote: »

My n-gga Hennessy JR came a long way
This discussion has been closed.