Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Team Stark lost even when they win. The last ? that could make Stark babies dead. The only way they don't become extinct is it Jon becomes a Stark via Royal decree.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    How many more seasons left in GOT? I'm reading seven from some sources but eight from others. I'm trying to figure out this series' pacing.

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wrong. Next season the last one.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    They signed an additional season after next one ....making it 2 more seasons
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard they splitting the next season in half making it "2". Hope that isn't true
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    It's supposed to be a total of 13 more episodes left after this season, broken up into 2 more seasons.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Whatever this ? needs to pick up and come to s conclusion
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    It's supposed to be a total of 13 more episodes left after this season, broken up into 2 more seasons.

yea 13-14 episodes...but i feel like they could do some prologue and epilogue to fill it up.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Yall are delirious and it's funny cuz when Triggerfinger pulls the carpet from under yall watch yall gonna be surprised. We use you for our gain then drop yall when we get what we want. Yall fall for it every time. Stupid Larks lolololololol
    Lets just keep it 100

Littlefingers sprung off that Tully ? and he ain't even had it yet

He remember the boys in Riverrun calling Catelyn the 'Pink Fish' and he been casting his line every since

He might have ? over Ned. Might be willing to ? over Jon. He won't ? over Sansa.

He getting ready for that work work work work work.....

But she ain't giving it to him :s

Sansa will ? bootyfinger because she realizes what her greatest power is.

The P!!!!

I don't see how, when her virginity was forcefully taken from her. The only sex she's had was torturous ? .
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    ? all you guys we all knew that ramsey had to die eventually and lets keep it real it's only a matter of time before the stranger comes for littlefinger

the iron throne will go to either the dragon ? or ? ass jon snow and we all know that.

The Gawd Lord Baelish will either be on the Iron Throne, be the Puppet Master, of who sits on the Iron Throne, or be the lord of a very powerful, influential, and wealthy House Baelish. Isn't he still the Lord of Harrenhal?

This post is like a Magic Johnson tweet for Littlefinger fans.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    How many more seasons left in GOT? I'm reading seven from some sources but eight from others. I'm trying to figure out this series' pacing.

And only 13 episodes in those last 2 seasons. ? man. The end is near.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I think the ? is gonna go just like Lord of the Rings Return of the King....w Jon Snow being Aragorn....and being crowned King after the battle
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Rasta. wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Irrelevant if he hits or not his backstabbing on her dad will come to light and she will ? him...that's the only way to complete her and his arc as well btw...she has to ? him

One of the starks does. Could be arya. I don't think it has to be her.

Only so many left and she has direct ties and themes mirroring him Caitlin and ned. She's going to ? him even if he did become king and she gotta oj him.

She's already planted the seed that Jon is a Bastard so propositioning himself for the North, he has the Vale already but once Jon's true parentage is revealed, his arc is pretty much over. Sansa definitely kills him...Arya kills Cersei Lannister

We're R and L married? Just wondering if he's a true bastard.
    Irrelevant if he hits or not his backstabbing on her dad will come to light and she will ? him...that's the only way to complete her and his arc as well btw...she has to ? him

Only so many left and she has direct ties and themes mirroring him Caitlin and ned. She's going to ? him even if he did become king and she gotta oj him.

She's already planted the seed that Jon is a Bastard so propositioning himself for the North, he has the Vale already but once Jon's true parentage is revealed, his arc is pretty much over. Sansa definitely kills him...Arya kills Cersei Lannister

Naa they were not....But there are several evidence he loved her and she was taken to him. When Ned found her dying, she was clutching a blue rose flower (her favorite). Rhaegar gave her one during the tourney they had. She was also seen crying when Rhaegar played the harp so the infatuation was there. I think by her betrothal to Robert, she didn't carry out her feelings. I doubt Rhaegar ? her tho

i read or watched somewhere that they were secretly married in some rose garden..

maybe thats why she had the rose and they also said Targaryens where known to pratice polygamy..

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think one of the dragons will die and be reborn as a white walker dragon and that at the end jon will marry the dragon ? and unite the 7 kingdoms

I think that will be the happiest ending possible.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Y'all can be team pedofinger but let's not try to gussy him up he's a ? mother ? . Yall are putting lipstick on that pig like a mother ? .

You're just upset because we're winning and somewhere down the line you know we gon beat you Targs too B)

1. she's aint wit the set..
    2. u know those lines on the road?? they are called lanes.. they were put there for a reason..

for ? like u to stay in them..
    keep drivin reckless my ? ..

keep drivin reckless..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Y'all can be team pedofinger but let's not try to gussy him up he's a ? mother ? . Yall are putting lipstick on that pig like a mother ? .

You're just upset because we're winning and somewhere down the line you know we gon beat you Targs too B)

1. she's aint wit the set..
    2. u know those lines on the road?? they are called lanes.. they were put there for a reason..

for ? like u to stay in them..
    keep drivin reckless my ? ..

keep drivin reckless..

Only so long fake thugs can pretend lmao
  • Rasta.
    Options

Naa they were not....But there are several evidence he loved her and she was taken to him. When Ned found her dying, she was clutching a blue rose flower (her favorite). Rhaegar gave her one during the tourney they had. She was also seen crying when Rhaegar played the harp so the infatuation was there. I think by her betrothal to Robert, she didn't carry out her feelings. I doubt Rhaegar ? her tho

i read or watched somewhere that they were secretly married in some rose garden..

maybe thats why she had the rose and they also said Targaryens where known to pratice polygamy..

......And ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    I think one of the dragons will die and be reborn as a white walker dragon and that at the end jon will marry the dragon ? and unite the 7 kingdoms

I think that will be the happiest ending possible.
    I think the ? is gonna go just like Lord of the Rings Return of the King....w Jon Snow being Aragorn....and being crowned King after the battle

• CapitalB
    Options
    Did somebody just post a video of Littlefinger telling cersei to let those 2 houses ? each other and then come and take Winterfell when they are beat down? You ain't do that for our benefit I got my good eye on you ? .

Yall don't have much if an army or money WHERE is this opposition suppose to come from BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Let's be real it's virtually our forces who will be fighting the white walkers not yall. And in season 3 Triggerfinger talked about dragon glass from dragonstone could ? white walkers and dragons.

tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif
  • Rasta.
    Options
    Did somebody just post a video of Littlefinger telling cersei to let those 2 houses ? each other and then come and take Winterfell when they are beat down? You ain't do that for our benefit I got my good eye on you ? .

Yall don't have much if an army or money WHERE is this opposition suppose to come from BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Let's be real it's virtually our forces who will be fighting the white walkers not yall. And in season 3 Triggerfinger talked about dragon glass from dragonstone could ? white walkers and dragons.

tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

I tend to skip that kid's post if it ain't 'bout money but did he say "Let's be real it's virtually our forces who will be fighting the white walkers not yall".

The Vale army fighting white walkers? Lfmao....Only the North knows Winter....