Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh, that act was kinda cute one time but I don't wanna see that lil girl any more.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    They signed an additional season after next one ....making it 2 more seasons

Trying to wrap this all up in 13 eps worries me greatly. At least they won't be dragging their feet, I guess.
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Why is it unrealistic for starving dogs to eat a person when they've already been used to eat people

What kind of ? starves a dog for 7 Days tho? Shiiiiiiiiddddd a human will eat somebody at that point. One of the many reasons that ? was pure karma.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    x0ydgb46qug4.png

So Dany has 10,000 Dothrakis fighters and 8000 Unsullied......
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who really knows if thats how many guys baelish actually has. things change illogically in this show all the time.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dany a ? ? man she got some stern words nowadays though. I hope she and Yara ? ? up. This liberator act gettin' old

real ? can appreciate a liberator..
    ? wants to abolish slavery for cryin out loud!?

what ? aint ? wit that!!?

she dont wanna see women ? but @Westie wanna ride wit the Starks..
    u muthafuckas hate us cause u hate urselves!! lol

Its been 3/4 seasons and even with 3 dragons she hasn't locked up the Free Cities. She has her ? at last, I wanna see her leave for Westoros next season
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The dothraki won't be able to take the cold of westeros I can see them taking dorn and the warmer sections of the 7 kingdoms but all that cold mountain and ? will be a serious problem for them the unsullied might not do so good in the westeros environment either
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    I hope Danny and Yara get it in tho.

Man it's been so much bloodshed, violence, anxiety, and total heartbreak these last few seasons. This show used to be all about sex/ nekkid ppl, and some fighting here and there. Yara and dany smashing would just be a boost in morale for everybody at this point lol
    I hope you actually meant sex and not just them having a solid business relationship lol

yes that what she meant nasty!! hahaha
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

Man it's been so much bloodshed, violence, anxiety, and total heartbreak these last few seasons. This show used to be all about sex/ nekkid ppl, and some fighting here and there. Yara and dany smashing would just be a boost in morale for everybody at this point lol
    I hope you actually meant sex and not just them having a solid business relationship lol

Man I work in a warehouse with a bunch of heathenous ? forgive me if I have to second guess my thoughts at times lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    The dothraki won't be able to take the cold of westeros I can see them taking dorn and the warmer sections of the 7 kingdoms but all that cold mountain and ? will be a serious problem for them the unsullied might not do so good in the westeros environment either

Agree. But that's where the alliances they making with the ironborn and whatever varys got going on come into play. They got people that know the climate and can possibly teach em how to adapt. But then again they are tryna stroll up like 50k deep so who knows lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Lawd gabi a stud :#

Untrue....but I still laughed
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Agree. But that's where the alliances they making with the ironborn and whatever varys got going on come into play. They got people that know the climate and can possibly teach em how to adapt. But then again they are tryna stroll up like 50k deep so who knows lol

I just want the Lannisters dead. Time for them to be ruined.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can see Sansa killing little finger before this show ends

Hell yeah she will. The pupil always outlasts the master.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    I think the ? is gonna go just like Lord of the Rings Return of the King....w Jon Snow being Aragorn....and being crowned King after the battle

This is Game of Thrones bruh Aka

WE WILL GET A SUPER DUPER ETHEROUS BITTERSWEET ENDING!!!

We can dream and speculate about all the happy endings we want, we know deep inside that it wont happen.

Imo and from what Ive seen throughout all these seasons.

And the ether of LORD BAELISH, who got the ' no worries I got it' smile gon be biiiiiiig af!!!

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Yall are delirious and it's funny cuz when Triggerfinger pulls the carpet from under yall watch yall gonna be surprised. We use you for our gain then drop yall when we get what we want. Yall fall for it every time. Stupid Larks lolololololol
    Lets just keep it 100

Littlefingers sprung off that Tully ? and he ain't even had it yet

He remember the boys in Riverrun calling Catelyn the 'Pink Fish' and he been casting his line every since

He might have ? over Ned. Might be willing to ? over Jon. He won't ? over Sansa.

He getting ready for that work work work work work.....

But she ain't giving it to him :s

When a ? put aside business for nookie its a deadly wrap
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Yall are delirious and it's funny cuz when Triggerfinger pulls the carpet from under yall watch yall gonna be surprised. We use you for our gain then drop yall when we get what we want. Yall fall for it every time. Stupid Larks lolololololol

He ain't making it out of this game alive tho.

This is not a Disney movie.......

I bet you GRRM won't ? Varys or Triggerfinger

Sion my bruh

Littlefinger is stuck between people that see him as a usurpator on the low and Sansa that HASNT FORGOTTEN his Ned stark betrayal. He used to watch and decipher his ennemies from distance. Now his pupil Sansa has mastered the LYING game and Politics. Plus he is distracted by her ? .

Not a good look. Definitly not.

• GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can already tell how everything will end tho. ? you can't help but to root for tha Starks.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u know manipulation is a ? tactic right!!?
    its the only way they could have any measurable amount of power in a world RULED BY MEN!

so we got yall bein ? and Bae over here straight bullyin ? ..

Talk to these ? . I don't even like danny but she the most manliest ? left. All that pussyfooting manipulation and ? scheming is guaranteed to get pussyfinger killed once everything is out on the table. Even if sansa gotta stab him up in his sleep it's gonna happen.

Lol At Dany being manly ....the Sons of Harpy showed her real violence at the race track...had her stuttering begging for the ghost ol Khal Drogo....I swear take them dragons and ? away and she s worthless...m

But aren't we all really worthless without our dragons?
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Doubt that happens...while Dany will get her rocks off if she is desperate enough, as long as Daario is around and at her command, she's good....
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man I work in a warehouse with a bunch of heathenous ? forgive me if I have to second guess my thoughts at times lol

I used to manage engineers and stockroom workers, trust me my mind has stayed right where yours is @atribecalledgabi