When did Jay fell off?

Options

Comments

• smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not really a fan but you can't say Jay fell off.
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay ain't ever really fall off, he just not as interested/focus, the subject matter has to be on point too. Imo Jay really needs a homie who can go bar to bar with him, first he had BIG, then Beans, he needs that competition to keep himself going
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When he came outta retirement.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He hasn't fallen off per se..just hasn't put out album good solo album in a while..

WTT was his last decent album..
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • supergangster
    Options
    I will quit this site if you keep supporting that Jay Z guy. He is af ucking idiot.

Ain't Sweden known for having some of the baddest blonde hair, blue eye ? on the planet?

Are you not gettin any of that? Cuz you been kinda frogy lately. Maybe you should logoff and knock a few of them ? 's down to relieve some of that stress.

I dont like blue eyed women
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/s pray and pray on my downfall, but everytime I hit the ground I

fJhtA.gif

Double entendre gif dont even ask me how
    Its official I'm leading the Reason in at least six statistical categories right now
    Best jokes, most consistent, realest stories, most charisma, I post the best gifs, and my interview will be hotter. Holla

top 3 post
  • supergangster
    edited June 2016
    Options
    People suck this Jay z alias ? . What people dont know is that he is a racist in real life and he is not even a fan of hiphop. He likes rock, punk and emo ?
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been wack by all measurements since kingdom come. AG was OK with him pretending to be a goon again but other than nothing but pure garbage and getting ate by yeezus
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    He didn't "fall off".

He gracefully retired at the top of his game and made a couple of comebacks.

His last 3 albums (Magna Carter, Watch The Throne, Blueprint 3) are as good as anybody else's last 3 albums since 2009.

Shut up man
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "They still out to get me, they don't get it I can not be got, and that's a given..."

tumblr_n56jwa9xeB1qjpqono1_400.gif
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will quit this site if you keep supporting that Jay Z guy. He is af ucking idiot.

Ain't Sweden known for having some of the baddest blonde hair, blue eye ? on the planet?

Are you not gettin any of that? Cuz you been kinda frogy lately. Maybe you should logoff and knock a few of them ? 's down to relieve some of that stress.

? you don't like women period
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prior to last week I would have said everything post Black Album excluding AG.
    You know what.....yeah everything post Black Album excluding AG.

Kanye ( or his ghostwriter ) was better than Jay on Watch the Throne.
    Blueprint 3 is unlistenable for the most part.
    Magna Carta......meh......could've been way better.
    I will admit that I gave Kingdom Come a fresh listen and it wasn't as disappointing as I felt when it originally released.
    I hate to say it, but I miss the criminal Jay. This Euro ? ain't cutting it. I saw a glimpse of the old Jay on Drug Dealer's Anonymous.....but alas....
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hov hasnt fell off.
    His content has changed.

He's among the last few OG's who can hop on todays hits. I heard a few say they dont care for a Hov verse in 2016. But I get hyped when I hear "Dont Love You No More" & that "All They Way Up". "Lemonade's a popular drink and it still is" was a meh ass line, but all it wouldve took to change it up was a trademark Hov cocky chuckle. NH.
  • supergangster
    edited June 2016
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

? you don't like women period

I like your mother and sister thats all
  • supergangster
    edited June 2016
    Options
    All women i had cheated..
  • supergangster
    Options
    IF I was i smart should had forgive them. I always wanted to be a father
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All women i had cheated..

is that why your always so emotional?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Camel Caliphate is in this thread in full force...
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He needs to get his flow back
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this is falling off then I want to fall off like Jay

vibe-beyonce-obama-jayz.jpeg
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't say he's fallen off he just ain't been as consistent becuz he's shown when he wanna turn it on he can...I look at somebody falling off as somebody who's trying but just can't turn it on no more (lil wayne) but Jay got his bars on a light switch where he turns on and off at will.....imo that's not falling off
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After Ether, but he was so much better than a lot of the competition, that most people didn't notice. Before Ether he had that "can't NOBODY ? with me on the mic, bully" swag. After Ether he was just a good rapper.