• Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Ranxx wrote: »
    Maybe the best ep ever

Dany looking sexy as ? taking care of biz

@sion change my name to Ranxx Stormborn g

So you a man taking the last name of a woman?
    f46e478aa8968ea2ca90e28ccffa28f0.549x352x73.gif

That woman got dragons n ? g starks dont even have a male heir to carry the name you snow or lannister or bolton?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do yall make of Sansa and jon? Tension?

if i was jon i woulda been salty...she coulda showed a ? before mans charged to there death

She didnt know that LittleFinger and his crew would show up....she sent teh kite and prayed and at the lasr minute Daddy Fingers showed up

nah.. she couldve told him she sent for help and was awaitin word.
    but nah ? wanted to play stupid..

"jus dont do what he wants u to do"

the ? !!?
    how bout "lets wait a couple days i sent word and if they come we can surprise him and take less casualties.. he'll never know what hit him."
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

there will be..

she sittin there smiling wit Littlefinger while he and his men are bein slaughtered..
    right now its heat of the battle and he's all adrenaline..

but once ? settles he's gonna realize she had that play all along and had she not hid this information the war couldve been different wit less casualties..

its truly some ? up ? when u think about it..

Thats the thing i dont think she was certain that the ? Fingers would show up especially since she knew he gave her ? to Ramsay....so she was right to keep quiet about it...
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

there will be..

she sittin there smiling wit Littlefinger while he and his men are bein slaughtered..

but once ? settles he's gonna realize she had that play all along and had she not hid this information the war couldve been different wit less casualties..

Exactly to the bold.
  • Ranxx
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Read somewhere that in the books that
    Robb made a royal declaration that if he should die Jon would be appointed king of the North. Can somebody confirm?

This is not true nights watch hold no land or titles
  • CapitalB
    Options

there will be..

Thats the thing i dont think she was certain that the ? Fingers would show up especially since she knew he gave her ? to Ramsay....so she was right to keep quiet about it...

she was 90% certain he would..
    Brienne of Hands even called her lut about lyin to Jon..

she knew Littlefinger would come.. and she let Jon walk in there undermanned facing certain death..

its almost as if she wanted the ? to die and be the only Stark left standin..
    i wouldnt put it past this ? ..

wit her sexy ass!
  • Ranxx
    Options

there will be..

Exactly to the bold.

Nah Jon wont figure it out

He got all the heart but he one of the dumbest mfs on the show
  • CapitalB
    Options

there will be..

Exactly to the bold.

he will.. he's only half Stark..
    his IQ is in the 3digits albeit the LOWs! hahaha
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    It s not like LittleFInger hit her on the cell pphone and said yea ill be there w the goonies.....so until she had confirmation she couldnt say ? ......and she didnt et confirmation til the Gawd showed up on the battlefield...not sure how far Vale is from Winterfell but prolly took a lil while to get there which is why he was late...
  • CapitalB
    Options
    point. blank. period. she played him..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    One thing that annoys me bout this ? is that the ? Ramsay didnt have spotters on deck? like how u dont know that 10,000 goons are marching towards your castle...its not like they jumping out of airplanes
  • CapitalB
    Options
    It s not like LittleFInger hit her on the cell pphone and said yea ill be there w the goonies.....so until she had confirmation she couldnt say ? ......and she didnt et confirmation til the Gawd showed up on the battlefield...not sure how far Vale is from Winterfell but prolly took a lil while to get there which is why he was late...

why couldnt she have said ? Elzo!!?
    why couldnt she tell "her brother" she met Littlefinger and he said if needed he'd be there for her"??!

why did that have to be such a secret!?
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Maybe the best ep ever

That woman got dragons n ? g starks dont even have a male heir to carry the name you snow or lannister or bolton?

Oh so you a gold digger thoting it up for what a ? got!!!
    tumblr_mmwnoygsyt1qew6bpo1_400.gif

tumblr_mh9bahMkuo1r33r0fo2_r1_500.gif

• CapitalB
    Options
    One thing that annoys me bout this ? is that the ? Ramsay didnt have spotters on deck? like how u dont know that 10,000 goons are marching towards your castle...its not like they jumping out of airplanes

same reason Stannis didnt see Tywin commin..

once the play is in motion its full on war..
    all ur attention is on the goal at hand..
  • D. Morgan
    Options

there will be..

Exactly to the bold.

Snowman will figure it out. He just not going to do or say anything about it.

When it comes to Sansa Jon Snow still deals with her like he the bastard child of a still together family instead of him being her older much better leader brother of a family that has been broken down and separated.
  • CapitalB
    Options

there will be..

Exactly to the bold.

When it comes to Sansa Jon Snow still deals with her like he the bastard child of a still together family instead of him being her older much better leader brother of a family that has been broken down and separated.

thats deep..

the mental abuse he endured while bein wit the Starks is sad to think about..
    because of them he think he's unworthy..

CANT WAIT TIL HE FOUND OUT WHO HIS POPS IS!!

he go be like "I KNEW I WAS ADOPTED!!" hahaha
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

if i was jon i woulda been salty...she coulda showed a ? before mans charged to there death

She didnt know that LittleFinger and his crew would show up....she sent teh kite and prayed and at the lasr minute Daddy Fingers showed up

nah.. she couldve told him she sent for help and was awaitin word.
    but nah ? wanted to play stupid..

"jus dont do what he wants u to do"

the ? !!?
    how bout "lets wait a couple days i sent word and if they come we can surprise him and take less casualties.. he'll never know what hit him."

True...but then again she was right in that nobody ever asked her opinion...and when they was going over ? before they decided to get more men she said they should wait but they went ahead and kept making plans anyway.

I think she kept it to herself just to be on some "yall can't brush me aside when making decisions anymore" ? . She was tryna prove a point....hopefully her head don't get too big now and she tries to act like she's running ? . and I'm praying to the old gods and the new that she has a plan to turn on LF and stays loyal to the fam.
  • Ranxx
    Options
    Maybe the best ep ever

Oh so you a gold digger thoting it up for what a ? got!!!
    tumblr_mmwnoygsyt1qew6bpo1_400.gif

tumblr_mh9bahMkuo1r33r0fo2_r1_500.gif

Smh ? get snatched from the jaws of death and feel invincible

Dont worry bout me n khaleesi my g

You starks need to learn to quit while you ahead

• CapitalB
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Gabs thats like me and u half brothers and sisters growin up and we want this video game.. i go mowin lawns.. washin cars.. pickin up pennies and beggin for dollars and after a week or two we get to gamestop and i forgot to account for the tax and u pull out a hudted dollar bill ur dad jus gave u and take the change..

and come to find out u asked ur pops who spoils u for it a week ago..

imma beat yo ass when we get home!!! lol
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Read somewhere that in the books that
    Robb made a royal declaration that if he should die Jon would be appointed king of the North. Can somebody confirm?

This is not true nights watch hold no land or titles

@Ranxx are you sure you follow the show?
  • CapitalB
    Options

there will be..

Exactly to the bold.

thats deep..

? you would take it there.

He got his own DIREWOLF like all the STARK kids. Jon Snow is a got damn STARK!!!!!! LLS

w1kejj7gyye8.gif

hahahaa ? BARELY!!
    if it wasnt THE RUNT of the litter Reek wouldve kept it but he didnt want the lil ? and said "here snow.. ur a lil ? .. u CAN HAVE this one." hahahaa
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

there will be..

Exactly to the bold.

thats deep..

Only folks who ain't ? with him were Sansa and Catelyn. Arya was cool with him, Bran was cool, Rickon was a baby and Robb chopped it up with him...as far as telling his mom to shut it. "Ned had four sons....."