Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Sansa is ? for letting Jon and all those troops go out to a slaughter like that.

Sansa had to keep it a secret from Jon and everybody because if she didn't the audience watching them wouldn't be suprised when Lickle finga showed up to save the day at the last minute.

Which lazy writing to the extreme.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    I don't get why the giant didn't have a weapon. Like he was using a shield he took from a bad guy at one point. Why wouldn't he go in there with even a big ass log and just start swinging it?

Didn't you or somebody else say budget was the main reason he had to fall? You knew he was going out when he went empty handed. He came with like a tusk or some kind of club at the wall, didn't he?

Either way, I would've preferred him go out in an explosion or from the wounds instead of ? Supreme but it is what it is.

Funny that Ramsay shot the Giant when Jon snow was right there and he could have shot him instead.
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's stark set all day but I wouldn't give a ? if Sansa died. The ? is worst then her damn mother.

Rip wun wun. Real ? giant ass ?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Sansa bout to run the Stark name through the dirt! hahahaha
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Sansa has been the worst since the first season. The only reason people even like her is cause she's been ? , literally the best thing she's ever done is be ? .

She was ? before the ? tho so why would I suddenly be on her side just cause something bad happened to her?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Sansa has been the worst since the first season. The only reason people even like her is cause she's been ? , literally the best thing she's ever done is be ? .

She was ? before the ? tho so why would I suddenly be on her side just cause something bad happened to her?

raw

nah..

not go do it..

not gonna go there..
    not wit @Westie here.. imma jus leave this one alone. hahahaha
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why briene wasn't there iwould of loved to see her get down its not enough briene fight scenes
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    I don't get why the giant didn't have a weapon. Like he was using a shield he took from a bad guy at one point. Why wouldn't he go in there with even a big ass log and just start swinging it?

Didn't you or somebody else say budget was the main reason he had to fall? You knew he was going out when he went empty handed. He came with like a tusk or some kind of club at the wall, didn't he?

Either way, I would've preferred him go out in an explosion or from the wounds instead of ? Supreme but it is what it is.

Funny that Ramsay shot the Giant when Jon snow was right there and he could have shot him instead.

He aint wont wunwun to rip his ass in half thats why
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2016
    Options

raw

nah..

not go do it..

not gonna go there..

Literally that's the only reason people like Sansa is cause she was ? . She was in love with Joffrey, wanted to marry him, got the dire wolves killed in season one and went against her OWN FAMILY.

If something ? happens to someone I don't like... I don't suddenly start liking that person.

And withholding information from Jon, not allowing him to adjust tactics based on troops that could be coming is reprehensible. Think of all the death that caused? The intent may not have been there but she caused as much suffering as anyone else on the show.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    ohhhh.. thats what u meant..

nah.. FFB..

i never started likin Reek..
    who the ? in here a Sansa Sympathizer!!? cause i havent seen one..
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Bet money she's Westie favorite character.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhh.. thats what u meant..

nah.. FFB..

i never started likin Reek..
    who the ? in here a Sansa Sympathizer!!? cause i havent seen one..

then ur a mysogonist lmao
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Ranxx wrote: »
    What do yall make of Sansa and jon? Tension?

there will be..

she sittin there smiling wit Littlefinger while he and his men are bein slaughtered..
    right now its heat of the battle and he's all adrenaline..

but once ? settles he's gonna realize she had that play all along and had she not hid this information the war couldve been different wit less casualties..

its truly some ? up ? when u think about it..

Exactly to the bold.

Nah Jon wont figure it out

He got all the heart but he one of the dumbest mfs on the show

Snowman will figure it out. He just not going to do or say anything about it.

When it comes to Sansa Jon Snow still deals with her like he the bastard child of a still together family instead of him being her older much better leader brother of a family that has been broken down and separated.

thats deep..

the mental abuse he endured while bein wit the Starks is sad to think about..
    because of them he think he's unworthy..

CANT WAIT TIL HE FOUND OUT WHO HIS POPS IS!!

he go be like "I KNEW I WAS ADOPTED!!" hahaha

? you would take it there.

He got his own DIREWOLF like all the STARK kids. Jon Snow is a got damn STARK!!!!!! LLS

w1kejj7gyye8.gif

Hey bruh...these cats just don't get it. If they had not treated Jon like a bastard, he'd be dead....
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

She thinks she's better than him, there's a disdain like her ? mama had.

How you figure?

She certainly did in the beginning of the story. That may not be so much the case now, but that type of attitude would never completely leave.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »

there will be..

she sittin there smiling wit Littlefinger while he and his men are bein slaughtered..

but once ? settles he's gonna realize she had that play all along and had she not hid this information the war couldve been different wit less casualties..

Exactly to the bold.

When it comes to Sansa Jon Snow still deals with her like he the bastard child of a still together family instead of him being her older much better leader brother of a family that has been broken down and separated.

thats deep..

He got his own DIREWOLF like all the STARK kids. Jon Snow is a got damn STARK!!!!!! LLS

w1kejj7gyye8.gif

Hey bruh...these cats just don't get it. If they had not treated Jon like a bastard, he'd be dead....

the ? !!? no they didnt

and since we on the subject what kind of ? is Ned!!? he shouldve checked his ? even IF that was his bastard son.. but why not jus tell her atleast!!? he dont trust his own wife!? all the hate starts wit her..

? was sittin there prayin he'd die.. a ? baby..

no tellin how many times she done spit in that boys food. lol

? 's off at war.. do anyone really think honorable ned was out there ? on ? !!? where'd he find the time!!?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »

there will be..

Exactly to the bold.

thats deep..

w1kejj7gyye8.gif

If Jon was nt at the Wall he d been at the Red Wedding
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I finally caught up I think I read 6000 post since last night you ? are some chatty pattys in here

Loooooool
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

raw

nah..

not go do it..

not gonna go there..

Literally that's the only reason people like Sansa is cause she was ? . She was in love with Joffrey, wanted to marry him, got the dire wolves killed in season one and went against her OWN FAMILY.

If something ? happens to someone I don't like... I don't suddenly start liking that person.

And withholding information from Jon, not allowing him to adjust tactics based on troops that could be coming is reprehensible. Think of all the death that caused? The intent may not have been there but she caused as much suffering as anyone else on the show.

.......who likes Sansa tho? There's ppl (like myself) that wana see her play the game and take out LF but I still know she almost completely ruined the stark name when she was a child.

She's doing what they have most of the characters doing...they giving her her moment in the sun after getting ? on for so long
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited June 2016
    Options

if i was jon i woulda been salty...she coulda showed a ? before mans charged to there death

She didnt know that LittleFinger and his crew would show up....she sent teh kite and prayed and at the lasr minute Daddy Fingers showed up

nah.. she couldve told him she sent for help and was awaitin word.
    but nah ? wanted to play stupid..

"jus dont do what he wants u to do"

the ? !!?
    how bout "lets wait a couple days i sent word and if they come we can surprise him and take less casualties.. he'll never know what hit him."

True...but then again she was right in that nobody ever asked her opinion...and when they was going over ? before they decided to get more men she said they should wait but they went ahead and kept making plans anyway.

I think she kept it to herself just to be on some "yall can't brush me aside when making decisions anymore" ? . She was tryna prove a point....hopefully her head don't get too big now and she tries to act like she's running ? . and I'm praying to the old gods and the new that she has a plan to turn on LF and stays loyal to the fam.

Never mind I see nuff people already responded to this pro-Sansa rubbish.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    You kno' what, @zzombie ey I hope Ramsay got this hoe Sansa pregnant