This the reason you men are not in a relationship?

Options
MrMinimalist
MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
Have you met a woman who has great looks, makes money, both of you have the same interests, she has a great personality and whatever else you liked about her and then all the sudden she doesn't want to be with you because of her past? She been hurt by men in the past, she carries baggage from those relationships and any of the new men she encounter, she won't commit because of the possibility of being hurt again? It's a way of protecting herself and not catching feelings.

I'll add more to this later but that's a problem I've been noticing from them. At the end of the day, it's going to hurt them more than anything when realized what they could've had and missed out on.

Comments

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many men find these type of women and refuse to honor them with marriage? Instead coming up with every excuse to do the minimum.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got that going on now ...u could leave me an my kids u have no obligation to us!..im watching the signs I was a batterd woman :s. Listen ? i aint hit ya an i was abandoned ? ..so chill an be happy u with a dime rese peces
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have you met a woman who has great looks, makes money, both of you have the same interests, she has a great personality and whatever else you liked about her and then all the sudden she doesn't want to be with you because of her past? She been hurt by men in the past, she carries baggage from those relationships and any of the new men she encounter, she won't commit because of the possibility of being hurt again? It's a way of protecting herself and not catching feelings.

I'll add more to this later but that's a problem I've been noticing from them. At the end of the day, it's going to hurt them more than anything when realized what they could've had and missed out on.

That's a ? 's way of telling you she isn't interested without hurting your feelings. If you've been hearing the same thing from multiple women the issue is with you and not them. You do have the right attitude by believing that you're the prize, I'll give you that, but they have to see and believe that you are a prize.

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iunno..
    me personally never had girl problems..

from childhood on up..
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    Used up
    Not your responsibility to fix their ass.
    She not gonna act right until she takes care of that baggage herself (if ever)

Verdict - smash n keep it moving

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »
    Yep. That's the ol okie doke

Women are love warriors. They live and die for that ? . No matter how many times they have gotten hurt, once they feeling a dude, they want that relationship.

When a woman says this, it's either

1. She ain't feelin you

2. She ain't ready to stop hoein around

Step back and let her do her thang bruh. Smash if the opportunity presents itself, but by no means catch feelings

Word
    Look at the type of music these chicks are listening to nowadays. That song by Rhianna is their theme music the one where she says ? your white horse and your carriage and says she just was using the dude for sex lol. These are the type of women we are dealing with nowadays they dont want the good man or to be swept off their feet they want sex and the nightlife/ social media attention thats it. Not all of them but lets be honest most of them so as men we have to recognize what type of women we are dealing with
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    gorilla wrote: »
    Yep. That's the ol okie doke

Women are love warriors. They live and die for that ? . No matter how many times they have gotten hurt, once they feeling a dude, they want that relationship.

When a woman says this, it's either

1. She ain't feelin you

2. She ain't ready to stop hoein around

Step back and let her do her thang bruh. Smash if the opportunity presents itself, but by no means catch feelings

Word
    Look at the type of music these chicks are listening to nowadays. That song by Rhianna is their theme music the one where she says ? your white horse and your carriage and says she just was using the dude for sex lol. These are the type of women we are dealing with nowadays they dont want the good man or to be swept off their feet they want sex and the nightlife/ social media attention thats it. Not all of them but lets be honest most of them so as men we have to recognize what type of women we are dealing with

Lmaoooo are rap lyrics most ? listen to on some I love you and wanna treat you right ? ?
  • Westie
    Options
    Used up

How about just move on? When you know someone is ? up you wanna add to the problem just to get that particular ? you don't even want?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Used up

How about just move on? When you know someone is ? up you wanna add to the problem just to get that particular ? you don't even want?

oh no.....? always want the ? ...it s the other thiings that come with it lol we dont want
  • Westie
    Options
    Used up

oh no.....? always want the ? ...it s the other thiings that come with it lol we dont want

But then you complain about the crazy ? you ? who you knew had issues from the jump. Makes you just as ? up. At least she's most likely coming from a genuine place.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Used up

I just got rid of some extra baggage I didn't wanna have to deal with anymore but I gave u a feelings anyway.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    This goes both ways. A bunch of hurt people trying to be the one that doesn't get hurt in the end.

You're right. Also to add...........

Hurt people typically choose to hurt other people.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ninja is a tool that does not need emotions....

If people around the world adopt Ninshuu culture than we would be in a better place.
  • Westie
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Used up

I just got rid of some extra baggage I didn't wanna have to deal with anymore but I gave u a feelings anyway.

What a sweetheart you are.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It also doesn't help that too many of the single women out here wake up every morning seeking attention on social media. It seems that everyone now wants to be an instagram model and/or stripper.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Used up

It's called being an opportunist. Women do that ? all the time. Will let a man they have no interest in wine and dine them then run the friend zone defense when said man is trying to drive to the hole.

Hey it ain't right but it's the game. I ain't make up the rules.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Used up

But then you complain about the crazy ? you ? who you knew had issues from the jump. Makes you just as ? up. At least she's most likely coming from a genuine place.

we expect her to leave and never hear from her after her crazy ass gives up the ? lol
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Used up

me and a good friend of mines have been at odds about this very thing for years and he always tries to bring up what i do as his go to argument..

but i explain to him.. yeh im out here gettin at ? .. ? on them onnoccassion BUT before i even engage a ? if i dont feel i can do anything with her or for her i leave her be..

its plenty of ? i see and want on some personal ? but to jus ? wot them knowin nothin will come of it would be selfish of me..

yall ? be knowin yall aint ? cant do ? and dont want to do ? for or with the ? except ? and thats ? up to me.. call it what u want..

but anyways.. fast forward what 5,6 yrs now.. this ? got 3 kids all under the age of 2 hopin his girl whom he has his first 2 wit dont find out about the other and hopin both dont find out about this other ? he's ? that he likes better then both of them. smmfh

and to make ? worse yall be ? these ? wit no condom. the ? !!?

lol i say it all the time.. contrary to public perception in the game its less sex and waaaaaay more protection.. u squares should be ashamed of urselves. lol