• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    It's also funny how early on everyone was talking about Ned's honour and how having honour would ensure your demise in GoT or how you had to be cunning. Looking at things now all these so called deceptive characters are in the worst possible positions or have died. Ironically at the hands of these honourable characters.

I think Danearys, Jon Stark, Margery actually defy the rules of the game. When you think about it being aware was the key to their survival and some luck (Jon). Triggerfinger, Varys, Pycelle plotted on characters who weren't aware because they had their own selfish desires and blinding them. Arya wouldn't have been so easily led versus Sansa b/C of how they were brought up. Could make a good conversation of nature versus nurture. It took time for Sansa, Jon, Dany and even Triggerfinger to figure it out. What goes around really has come around for a lot of the characters, especially Roose Bolton and Ramsay. If they had any ounce of honour in their blood they would still be alive. They were the scapegoat in the red wedding and took the brunt of the blame for Robb and Winterfell along with Walder Frey.

So it's your hypothesis that pedofinger has some sense of Honor? Is that to anyone aside from himself? Just trying to see where you're coming from because I haven't seen it displayed on the show.

Westie I think you're reading too deeply into it. Looking for affirmation for your own narratives.

But if you want to look at it like that, He's the culmination of events for all the years he was ? on by the Lannisters, Larks, the small council, nobility etc. As payback. He's literally the cause of GoT. Triggerfinger is honourable just in a different way he puts himself first.
    *shaq face* @ reading too deeply into it. Like there ain't a dissertation on some aspect of this show on damn near every page.

Please tell me how this man is Honorable in any way? He has helped to create the "chaos" in the GOT. As for honor tho, everything he does serves his own motives. Like I said is he honorable to himself? You can go into why he's duplicitous and self-serving, but I'm trying to understand where you see the honor.

ahahaha alie alie imagine its one of them Team Yamchafinger ? tellin' you you're lookin' too deep into ? smh cheek
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing that annoys me bout this ? is that the ? Ramsay didnt have spotters on deck? like how u dont know that 10,000 goons are marching towards your castle...its not like they jumping out of airplanes

same reason Stannis didnt see Tywin commin..

once the play is in motion its full on war..
    all ur attention is on the goal at hand..

What a charge it was. Lord Tywin was that HNIC
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Finally caught last Sunday's ep.

Rest In ? Ramsey. Poetic justice

tumblr_mku6266ycG1s5ty3yo1_500_zpsygvrzzih.gif

...for my ? the giant. From White Walkers & undead, to Ramsey's army. My ? held it down til the end.

But at the end of the day, it all about the DSP...Dragon Squad Posse (working title). Y'all gonna learn to put some RESPECK on Khleesi's name dammit!

And the Lannister are playing some big assistant coaching on her.

NO MATTER THE OUTCOME WE WONT LOOSE!!!
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    The brienne thing does put her in a bad light...I'm just holding out hope tryna give her the benefit of the doubt. cuz all this tells me is that she wants to deal with LF on her own. She got a plan. and if she plays it right I can forgive mmmm....say....bout 70% of her ? .

I think Sansa should leave that alone....

"You can't out hustle a hustler, you can't outplay a player"

I think in the preview she was naive to him and literally thought he was coming from a genuine place which is why he said "what did you think I wanted?" But Triggerfinger not being good with women is starting to show why LOLOL

I think Sansa might surprise us. She watched cersei, she's been abused, and she allowed herself to be led by people who put her in ? up positions. I don't think she's naive anymore. I think she may act naive in order to get something she wants. Not saying she won't do stupid ? . But I think she's a little more calculating, she's learned from the people who have ? her over.

? her over... Yeah... In EVERY SENSES of the term...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm certain Stannis didn't see Tywin coming cuz them ? were on boats
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I leave this place for a day and there's over 200 new posts! All posts politicking over who's going to sit on the iron throne. Winter will reach Kings Landing so this bickering is futile.

hobxdjkh7tvg.jpeg

And by time Dany gets there we will have already established the ice throne.

jh4gsfgarjq7.png

rh3jpty6agvb.jpeg

• King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    martin-holdup-o.gif

I'm part of the STARK SET and I don't like Sansa either but all yall ? who not down with my set gonna stop talking ? about Sansa STARK!!!!!!

I know some of yall is speaking FACTS but that ? don't matter. Sansa is family and yall gonna put some RESPEK on her name

Yall only got 2 options

7.jpg

My ? !
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just read that the reason ghost was at the battle is because it was either him or Wun-wun. It was too expensive to cast them both. And they needed Wun to get into winterfell
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Westie @Elzo69Renaissance one of yall gon have to come up off that avi. Can't tell yall apart

@Elzo69Renaissance change that ? back to Jodeci ? .....you aint slick.

200w_d.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CHICAGO — For some unlucky "Game Of Thrones" fans, the phrase "all men must die" may be taking on a new meaning.

That's if someone signed them up for the new Spoiled.io website — a $0.99 cent automated service created by Chicagoans Ross Hettel, Hunter Lane and Joe Mainwaring that immediately sends anonymous show spoilers after new episodes air.

The service runs the entire season, with unwitting recipients getting texts from random phone numbers that offer "shocking revelations" and screen grabs of pivotal giveaways from the episode.

Since the service debuted last week, Hettel said at least 120 people have signed others up.

“We’re happily surprised it’s been such a big hit, we did not expect it to be that popular — especially internationally,” Hettel said. “About a third of our signups have been from outside the U.S.

Seems ‘Game Of Thrones’ has a very far reach, and petty revenge is a desire shared globally."

When the show ends Sunday (and spoilers have been sent), Hettel said his team will offer a poll for which show should be their next target.

"We are for sure looking into expanding," Hettel told DNAinfo.

Some show-watchers even text back — messages that later show up as "victim response" in the company's Twitter feed.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    I wonder what arya will be doing during the finale . P

q0cp9w3oepm2.jpg

What
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CHICAGO — For some unlucky "Game Of Thrones" fans, the phrase "all men must die" may be taking on a new meaning.

That's if someone signed them up for the new Spoiled.io website — a $0.99 cent automated service created by Chicagoans Ross Hettel, Hunter Lane and Joe Mainwaring that immediately sends anonymous show spoilers after new episodes air.

The service runs the entire season, with unwitting recipients getting texts from random phone numbers that offer "shocking revelations" and screen grabs of pivotal giveaways from the episode.

Since the service debuted last week, Hettel said at least 120 people have signed others up.

“We’re happily surprised it’s been such a big hit, we did not expect it to be that popular — especially internationally,” Hettel said. “About a third of our signups have been from outside the U.S.

Seems ‘Game Of Thrones’ has a very far reach, and petty revenge is a desire shared globally."

When the show ends Sunday (and spoilers have been sent), Hettel said his team will offer a poll for which show should be their next target.

Some show-watchers even text back — messages that later show up as "victim response" in the company's Twitter feed.

id whoop someone's ass! hahahaha

i only have so many friends who watch the show so they'd all have to catch my fade. lol
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    I wonder what arya will be doing during the finale . P

q0cp9w3oepm2.jpg

What

? you in the PM. ? you wondering for? Lmao!

@StoneColdMikey
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is some ? !!!! I want royalties !!!!!!! You telling me we could made money off our ? ??? ? !!!

Right ? ?!?! I've been dropping hella ? in there bruh
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Seriously idk what I said lmfso
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Hmm looking at the preview again when Dany holding dude face looking sad as ? . Im I wonder if he said something . And I hope we find out who was leader of the harpys
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The masters were behind the harpy
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Actor Who Plays Wun Wun On ‘Game Of Thrones’ Is Just A Normal 7-Foot Guy

57699b262200002d00f82395.jpeg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/wun-wun-actor-game-of-thrones-irl_us_57699a14e4b09926ce5cdba5
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Yall folks who said the show is over after season 8 are yall sure?

On the tail end of its most successful season yet, five principal actors from “Game of Thrones” are set to receive a massive pay bump before the series likely concludes in either 2019 or 2020.

Based on the bold that doesn't make sense unless they take a year off here and there between seasons. Article is really based on salaries not much about the show.

The report also notes that the contracts for other stars, like Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark) and Maisie Williams (Arya Stark), remain unfinished

This has me nervous when your contract is not done is when you can easily get killed off!!!!

Arya getting killed off will have me like
    200_s.gif

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/game-of-thrones-cast-salary_us_576a9221e4b09926ce5d1e3a?section=
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I heard it cost 10 mil an ep to produce
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

On the tail end of its most successful season yet, five principal actors from “Game of Thrones” are set to receive a massive pay bump before the series likely concludes in either 2019 or 2020.

Based on the bold that doesn't make sense unless they take a year off here and there between seasons. Article is really based on salaries not much about the show.

The report also notes that the contracts for other stars, like Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark) and Maisie Williams (Arya Stark), remain unfinished

This has me nervous when your contract is not done is when you can easily get killed off!!!!

200_s.gif

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/game-of-thrones-cast-salary_us_576a9221e4b09926ce5d1e3a?section=

You can get killed off regardless. Brody from homeland signed on for 8 seasons and he was gone in 3. They didn't even know if he would make it past the first.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

200_s.gif

You can get killed off regardless. Brody from homeland signed on for 8 seasons and he was gone in 3. They didn't even know if he would make it past the first.

I know that but hell they at the end of the current season and could be killed off early next season cause of the contract not because thats really how they wanted the story to play out is what I was getting at.