I'd rather sign Horford than Howard
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I did think Rose in NY was a realistic, I think I mentioned it last week...

Rose in a run and gun system can be interesting with melo and zingis until he gets hurt eventually. His contract is up I think next season anyways..

I feel bad for golden eagle jimmy though...

Dude got nobody to play with lol

Jimmy and Rose were a bad fit anyway

But what are you nosigning?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Rose in a run and gun system can be interesting with melo and zingis until he gets hurt eventually. His contract is up I think next season anyways..

Feeling bad for Jimmy
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean, rose is 27. He was tryin to get in his bag last year. I wonder if melo will play inspired ball knowing he has 2 horses with him now. Jeff Hornececk is gon have them boys runnin, the garden gon be a show next year if rose can stay healthy, and like someone said. It's a contract year. Rose gon go for his.

Remember, this ? has never lived anywhere not named chicago, even the Memphis thing was a short stay. That has to play in.
  • Beta
    Options

Feeling bad for Jimmy

Ahhhh...
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

tumblr_inline_nxymkowVJB1rjchpf_500_zpsb3icbnzu.gif

Unbelievable..

You mad they gave up Lopez? ? is there to be mad at
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They surrounded Jimmy with ? ? ...........

never been so depressed about being a Bulls fan
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Howard can't play in that system. Whiteside can though.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    If the Knicks sign Dwight it's just more proof that these ? just refuse to rebuild correctly...that ? is stressful b. All these 1 off season attempts at winning a title, ? ain't worked in a million years and they still trying. Smh.

I'm genuinely surprised we didn't give up a 1st rounder in 2030 that would end up being the #1 pick in this D-rose deal

? ? we got a pg for now and the future justin holiday isn't a bad pg he was just always behind a superstar imo he's better than jerian grant we kinda got a prospect and a project Im not interested in signing Dwight but at the sametime Dwight at his worst is better than Tristan Thompson hard to rate Dwight when he been playing with fuckboys and rotted out franchises the past few years

No no no...you do not put your future in 28 (I think) year old point guards with knee problems that never developed a 3pt jumper. No. You should never do that, that's a recipe for disaster b....and Dwight is a hoe.

We need to rebuild. My whole life the Knicks been tryna act like the Yankees and it's never worked, this isn't a championship recipe. Drose-Melo-Kp?! Lol cmon bruh

? aint nobody to sign to instantly build a ring team

Atleast rose will man up and battle the top pgs and maybe even win there's options with this ? if he comes through or not it ain't a bad gamble his name will attract more skilled players and when players comeback from injury like his this is the year we will find out if he can really ball it just weird because we have been the ones popping off all them dam knee jokes smfh

That's my point though bro!! I know we can't just build a championship team in 1 off season....but that's what the Knicks try to do every year. Look at all the successful teams in the league...none of them do business like that.

It is a good gamble, because like I've been saying..he's in a contract year and we got out of Lopez and Calderone deals....but D-rose is not about to attract free agents lol, this is not 2011

We about to have a young ass team we kind needed a useful old vet like rose he's only 28 if he didn't have the knee issues we would be talking about a player stepping into his prime unfortunately

I just don't feel as if phil would of gone and got rose if he didn't have good intel on the ? knees I wonder if he's going to show up at the rucker

You know what just popped in my head if we dealt Lopez phil must be bringing porzingas right hand man over

Justin holiday highlights idk I like the kid

https://youtu.be/Y8GrgMGk2yU
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Justin holiday not even a pg

Ion hate Dwight for the Knicks but I definitely understand being more interested in a slower organic build

Yo I swear I've seen him play pg

Probably did because after Rose the only other pg options the Bulls had were like Aaron Brooks, Kirk Hinrich (until they traded him) and Etwan Moore if you wanna call him a pg

Holiday played well when he got here, dude go surprise you
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Dam it rose could loose his dam mind in the ny nightlife like this fool Jr did
  • Beta
    Options
    If anything, porzingis can just play the 5...
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the low Robin Lopez is a nice pick up for Chicago imo
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Well the knicks are playable in 2k now ? yall
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is the system? Hornacek gon try to run the triangle?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited June 2016
    Options

Idk if I like him at 5 maybe in a couple of years

He does well but for a whole season? He still has to get his grown man muscles
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

tumblr_inline_nxymkowVJB1rjchpf_500_zpsb3icbnzu.gif

Unbelievable..

You mad they gave up Lopez? ? is there to be mad at

Can Rose body hold up in this new run n gun system is my concern. We lose our one 5 and KP body not ready for that though he's been working out to post up more. Waiting and seeing how this plays out.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Maybe this ? just didn't read...I have no problem with the Drose move, none....but signing Dwight, smh that's horrible.

Once again ? tryna get a ring in the offseason. The NBA isn't going anywhere, you don't have to go all in every year, slowly and smartly build it....Yes, we have no picks this year..but we do have them from now on
  • Beta
    Options

Idk if I like him at 5 maybe in a couple of years

He does well but for a whole season? He still has to get his grown man muscles

Ehh league going smaller anyways he ain't gonna get beat up in the post...

Space the floor out on offense
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Justin holiday not even a pg

Ion hate Dwight for the Knicks but I definitely understand being more interested in a slower organic build

Yo I swear I've seen him play pg

Probably did because after Rose the only other pg options the Bulls had were like Aaron Brooks, Kirk Hinrich (until they traded him) and Etwan Moore if you wanna call him a pg

Holiday played well when he got here, dude go surprise you

I like him, he's a nice role player