Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    I don't know why people try to front like ramsey wasn't a great character

I said a was a great actor earlier and it was worth like 7 or 8 cosigns.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeh thats a good question..

yall think its widely known that Littlefinger crossed Ned!?
    yall think it got back to the NAWF!?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He was a group effort but nobody up north wants it w the riders of the Vale right now
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The concerns about Sansa are valid. Let's not forget, when she was in love with Joffrey, she betrayed Ned and caused his plans to fail.

To be real she the main reason ? got ? up for ned. ? shoulda just told the truth . All this her and Lil finger fault .... he a caniving Judas and she a naive fool
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He was a group effort but nobody up north wants it w the riders of the Vale right now

thats not what im asking Elzo..
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmm looking at the preview again when Dany holding dude face looking sad as ? . Im I wonder if he said something . And I hope we find out who was leader of the harpys

Would be funny if it was her brother who got gold melted on his head
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Hmm looking at the preview again when Dany holding dude face looking sad as ? . Im I wonder if he said something . And I hope we find out who was leader of the harpys

Would be funny if it was her brother who got gold melted on his head

That ? would need a nation of red priests and priestesses to bring his ass back, lol.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    What is Lady Mormont's relationship to the late Lord Commander Mormont and Jorah's hella simpin' ass?
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    The Actor Who Plays Wun Wun On ‘Game Of Thrones’ Is Just A Normal 7-Foot Guy

57699b262200002d00f82395.jpeg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/wun-wun-actor-game-of-thrones-irl_us_57699a14e4b09926ce5cdba5

You know what. Where tha hell them giants come from? Ain't seen not one giant ? except Brianne. Who giving birth to, damn it was only 3 giants?
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is Lady Mormont's relationship to the late Lord Commander Mormont and Jorah's hella simpin' ass?

Lyanna is Jeor's (former Lord Commander) niece and Jorah's cousin. Her mother Maege, Jeor's sister, was a beast too. Little Lyanna got it honest.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    The Actor Who Plays Wun Wun On ‘Game Of Thrones’ Is Just A Normal 7-Foot Guy

57699b262200002d00f82395.jpeg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/wun-wun-actor-game-of-thrones-irl_us_57699a14e4b09926ce5cdba5

You know what. Where tha hell them giants come from? Ain't seen not one giant ? except Brianne. Who giving birth to, damn it was only 3 giants?

They showed them sparingly...VERY sparingly. They got the most screen time when they attacked the wall. And then last season Big Dub was fighting off the dead. Same wit the White Walkers.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Lyanna....she s Jorah s cousin
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    The concerns about Sansa are valid. Let's not forget, when she was in love with Joffrey, she betrayed Ned and caused his plans to fail.

To be real she the main reason ? got ? up for ned. ? shoulda just told the truth . All this her and Lil finger fault .... he a caniving Judas and she a naive fool

forgot about Rob too..... all he had to do was fake marry a ? for a truce but he wanna not listen to Kat and then bring his preggo new wife all in due face .... for that disrespect they had to go.... a lil common sense from the Starks coulda prevented a lot of ? .

? them ? as record label and a mother ? crew....how many ? ' death are they responsible for.....directly or indirectly.....? s disgusting
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    People keep talking about little finger being a snake but he really is loyal to the starks/north. Mostly it's because of cat but he said he respected their family when he busted sansa out of kings landing. If you peep, he's been doing everything he can on the low to protect what they built. He's also trying to come up himself in the process. He's been putting sansa on game to get her back into position to take back the north. Also creating a powerful friend in the process.

When he gave her to ramsy crazy ass and the boltons he knew what he was doing. That lady at the end basically let sansa know that the boltons and lanisters days are numbered. Little finger put her in good hands. Theis whole thing is a set up. Little finger set all this ? up from the start on some true playa ? .
    got-lulz-littlefingerdealwithit.jpg

And theon aint crazy. I think he just acting and is waiting to take his revenge. You can tell by how he was listening in on ruse convo with ramsy. He looked like he was mad as ? too.

Danny's dragon just up and leaving was weird as ? . Him coming back also was weird. I don't think he went crazy, I think something is drawing him away. Somebody probably know about dragons and is trying to jack them from her.

@PILL_COSBY say fam you wanna explain this ? from last year ??? Soooo now you Team Targaryen or is it Lark ???? I should root you out of your keep and HANG YOU FOR AN OATHBREAKER !!!!!!

BWHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA !!!!!

Hold up, where has thou gotten his information of this.......of this.......vile treason!!!!? Where has my allegiance swayed towards the fire flies anywhere in thy post?

Winter is near brother, we mustn't squander among ourselves in these trying times. THE NORTH REMEMBERS!!!!!!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited June 2016
    Options

What are those words..... lmao at caniving
    Yo I'm a let u have this one
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u know manipulation is a ? tactic right!!?
    its the only way they could have any measurable amount of power in a world RULED BY MEN!

so we got yall bein ? and Bae over here straight bullyin ? ..

mannnnnn STAY. IN. YO. LANE!!!

? plz bullying? U forgot about the Sons of Harpy putting the fist of Fury on u ? ? Smartest ? Dany ever done on the show was letting Drogon out for some fresh air....or it would ve been over

It would've been? ? you talkin bout what would have happened if we didn't have dragons....but we do? Man thats like a ? sayin, Cavs wouldna won if they aint have Lebron. We do though....we do have Lebron B!

We the new dream team. Aint ? to really say. Did you see how the unsully general cut two ? necks to smitherines with one swipe. .....Damn!!!

The new Targ slogan is

Get down or lay down. Aint no other way around it.

Bruh..... get your own ? damn slogan. We don't ? with yall like that.? is biting posts now. Had to be a mother ? Lark. Smh.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Man one thing that trips me out about some fans of this show. Is the complaining about people teleporting all over the place and not taking any time to get there. Has none of these fools realized that pretty much every scene is not the same day and is days, weeks, months apart? It's also a 1 hour t.v show with limited amounts of time with tons of things going on at once. Last but not least, there's only two more seasons left.

#TeamManyFaceGod
    #TeamLordOfLight
    #TeamLannister
    #TeamTargaryen[/b
    #TeamWhiteWalker
    #TeamFrey
    #TeamBolton

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!!! IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1724-snow-storm.gif
    giphy.gif
    tumblr_my7wf3Clg51rv54ixo2_250.gif

Yeah.....you ? .