Options
2»

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Where do you live?

I'm amazed this thread got 5 comments in before someone asked this.
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    white people living in a fantasy land

Yes you are, you undercover white racist republican that's pretending to be black on a hip hop site.

I am not white nor am i a republican but you are a house ? that is enslaved to the democratic party therefore any black person that does not think the way you think is automatically white.

That's too harsh...
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Where do you live?

Chattanooga, TN which is Hamilton county

but these signs were posted in surrounding Polk & Bradley county (which is basically redneck ville)

I remember when my cousin had to DJ out there in February. That city was dead ass hell at night. Their downtown was a ghost town smdh

Only time I've ever been to them places was like in HS for football

other than that, black man got no business in a county that's like 96% white lol
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RobCoLife wrote: »

Yes you are, you undercover white racist republican that's pretending to be black on a hip hop site.

I am not white nor am i a republican but you are a house ? that is enslaved to the democratic party therefore any black person that does not think the way you think is automatically white.

That's a too harsh...

It's not harsh enough, that ? will attack the identity of anyone who does not politically see things the way he does. If someone does not agree with you your first reactions should not be to doubt their ethnicity, i am not a republican but black republicans do exist and believe it or not most of them are not ? .

THEY LOOK at leftist, liberal voting black people and they see confused mental slaves, since the ? 1960's blacks have been voting democratic and democrats only smile and twist the knife but we keep on voting for them
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's a too harsh...

It's not harsh enough, that ? will attack the identity of anyone who does not politically see things the way he does. If someone does not agree with you your first reactions should not be to doubt their ethnicity, i am not a republican but black republicans do exist and believe it or not most of them are not ? .

THEY LOOK at leftist, liberal voting black people and they see confused mental slaves, since the ? 1960's blacks have been voting democratic and democrats only smile and twist the knife but we keep on voting for them

You shouldn't tell people to vote for Donald Trump. That's a hell ? naw. What is voting going to do anyway.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »

That's a too harsh...

You shouldn't tell people to vote for Donald Trump. That's a hell ? naw. What is voting going to do anyway.

I have never done that... what i said was not to address the topic at hand it was said because some ? fool believes that any body on here who does not share his political or social opinion must be a "racist white republican trolling a hip-hop forum".
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She interviewed him on a damn iphone? And they didn't even give her a selfie stick?

And this ? is saying he wants the world to be like Leave it to ? and Ozzie and Harriet? Can someone tell these people the difference between tv and reality?
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people complain too ? much.

Victim mentality.

They need to quit whining and pull themselves up by their bootstraps and work hard for what they want like everyone else.

/s
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    That Chapppelle stand up bit came to mind....

"Racism down south is like...'morning Johnson'....'morning ? '"

smh lol

b9gey.gif

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's a racist ? , but I respect honesty. Like others said, anyone who says "Make America Great Again" mean the same thing he's saying. At least he has the ? to say it.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

Amen!

cacs at my job living in big houses, kids college education paid for by scholarships and grants, multiple vehicles, big boats, great career, never been arrested in their life, living healthy lives, good credit.....shouldnt be any worries right? Them ? stay complaining about everything and everybody else instead of looking at their blessings

Goated this post
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not surprising at all.....
  • King_sorrow
    King_sorrow Members Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh no a dumb white main hates us let's leave America this cesspool of racism an inequality!

? everybody hates us everybody hates Jews too but you know what they did? Used the capitalistic system to their advantage and became rich as ? . ? just lie and wait for an ideology to magically disappear and for us to all love one another holding hands and join through the power of hip hop and ? hymns.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm voting for Trump
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

She interviewed him on a damn iphone? And they didn't even give her a selfie stick?

And this ? is saying he wants the world to be like Leave it to ? and Ozzie and Harriet? Can someone tell these people the difference between tv and reality?

Old white men like to romanticize that period in history so it's not a shock.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I'm voting for Trump

Cool story
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh WTFE, "The Purge: Election Year"-Last Man Standing-would sort this out.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

Amen!

cacs at my job living in big houses, kids college education paid for by scholarships and grants, multiple vehicles, big boats, great career, never been arrested in their life, living healthy lives, good credit.....shouldnt be any worries right? Them ? stay complaining about everything and everybody else instead of looking at their blessings

First world problems.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There needs to be a real life purge.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I'm voting for Trump

Im voting we ban trolls
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    They want to experience what their great great great ancestors felt and hold people against their will in ? and chains.

And this is why we need to be in front of the Quicken Loans Arena at Repubiklan National Convention like this.
    [/b]

aa_black_panthers_wa.jpg

FileDeaconsM16s-300x225.jpg

BvgHGLFCYAAZO-_.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

malcolm-x-carbine-ebony.jpg

Ohio is an open carry state, with that being said, there should have been a movement, (shout out to the M.I.A. Minister Farrakhan,) calling for blacks to establish residency in Ohio, by using the addresses of a relative in Ohio, church, Muhammad's mosque, barber shop, etc.,) You go and get rifle or sidearm, go to the designated spot and at the appointed time, everybody draws their weapons at once and just stand there.

Of course this will panic the ? ass cops and racist white supremacists who would normally champion Second Amendment rights, (except when black people are practicing those same exact rights,) this would send a powerful that the days of getting our ? kicked is done and over with. It's a new day and time, and not only as we as a people are fully prepared to defend ourselves, possibly die for human and civil rights, but will ? to make sure that those rights stay intact.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Seriously, what's wrong with the South? Is it in the water or something?!

Same thing that's wrong with the NYPD, LAPD and Chicago PD

I guess but somehow I can't see this happening in those states..

Actually Chicago segregated as hell
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This cracka does an interview & was asked bout people who don't like the sign & might be offended

then he says & I quote

"I don't like black history month..."

I can't lie

That's hilarious