Happy Birthday Jadakiss's Kiss of Death

Options
genocidecutter
genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
Jadakiss.jpg
Kiss of Death is the second album by American rapper Jadakiss. It is the follow-up to his 2001 gold selling debut album Kiss tha Game Goodbye. The album was released in the US on the June 22, 2004 and reached #1 on both the Billboard 200 and the Rap Albums charts with 246,000 copies sold in its first week. In the UK it peaked at #65. The album features the singles "Time's Up" (with Nate Dogg), followed by the political and world issue crossover hit "Why" (with Anthony Hamilton), and "U Make Me Wanna" (with Mariah Carey). The album was certified Gold by the RIAA.

1. "Intro" J. Phillips, J. D'Agostino DJ Green Lantern 1:13
2. "What You So Mad At?" J. Phillips, M. Davis Black Key 3:37
3. "Shine" (featuring Snoop Dogg & DJ Quik) J. Phillips, D. Blake, C. Broadus, D. Drew, S. Green Jelly Roll 5:00
4. "Bring You Down" J. Phillips, Q. Atkinson Neo Da Matrix 3:39
5. "Time's Up" (featuring Nate Dogg) J. Phillips, N. Hale, S. Storch Scott Storch 3:36
6. "Why" (featuring Anthony Hamilton) J. Phillips, A. Hamilton, K. Muchita, P. Moerien Havoc 4:00
7. "U Make Me Wanna" (featuring Mariah Carey) J. Phillips, M. Carey, S. Storch Scott Storch 4:53
8. "Hot" (Skit) L. Troutman, R. Troutman 0:18
9. "Hot Sauce to Go" (featuring Pharrell) J. Phillips, P. Williams The Neptunes 3:56
10. "Real Hip Hop" (featuring Sheek Louch) J. Phillips, S. Jacobs, K. Dean, C. Mayfield Swizz Beatz 2:57
11. "Shoot Outs" (featuring Styles P) J. Phillips, D. Styles, A. Parrino Elite 4:18
12. "Still Feel Me" J. Phillips, A. Maman The Alchemist 2:42
13. "By Your Side" J. Phillips, R. Adair, M. McLeod, P. Sawyer Baby Grand 3:51
14. "Gettin' It In" (featuring Kanye West) J. Phillips, K. West Kanye West 3:37
15. "Air It Out" J. Phillips, Q. Atkinson Neo Da Matrix 4:03
16. "Welcome to D-Block" (performed by The LOX featuring Eminem) J. Phillips, M. Mathers, S. Jacobs, D. Styles, L. Resto, S. King Eminem 4:25
17. "Kiss of Death" (featuring Styles P) J. Phillips, A. Thelusma Red Spyda 3:12
18. "I'm Goin Back" (featuring Nesha) J. Phillips, M. Davis, R. Howerton, W. Lewis, D. Lewis Black Key 3:37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-cpL--0AQA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEN0KRUYmGs

Comments